• Advertisement

Michael Bay's TMNT

Princess Peach

Michael Bay sure likes turning Saturday morning cartoon characters into bloated hideous monstrosities.

At least he realized how fucking stupid changing the title was.

Is it bad that I'm getting a little bit turned on by their deliciously long legs?

If Michael Bay was able to make Megan Fox into a sex symbol, then it seems like he is succeeding with the turtles for you.

If Michael Bay was able to make Megan Fox into a sex symbol, then it seems like he is succeeding with the turtles for you.

It's like he took Megan Fox's arms and legs and stuck them onto a box with Shrek's face, and then gave them all TMNT turtle shell backpacks from Hot Topic.

It's like he designed them specifically for me.

• Like 1

Michael Bay isn't even directing this lol.

But this actually looks way better than I thought it would. The designs aren't even that ugly tbh.

I know Michael Bay isn't directing, but he is heavily involved as a producer. The actual director Jonathan Liebesman has an awful track record as a director: Battle: Los Angeles, Wrath of the Titans, and Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning. He's Michael Bay lite so it's not like it actually matters...well to me at least. :P

And the CGI I agree isn't awful...unless you are talking about the turtles, which I disagree because I think they look like Godzilla droppings.

Eh, the turtles don't look that bad to me. I just don't know how well the movie will work. Are they going for a darker, grittier version of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? Good luck.

Well that's how the comics are.

Eh, the turtles don't look that bad to me. I just don't know how well the movie will work. Are they going for a darker, grittier version of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? Good luck.

I agree, at least the movie doesn't look TOO god-awful from the clip scenes made available so far.  :l Still don't know whether I'm going to see it or not; if Corey Feldman is involved like he was in the great, ORIGINAL 1990 "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" movie, I'll probably give it a shot. :) Enough said! ;)