• Advertisement

How Many Seasons Will Spongebob Get?

Ron

Of course. I just wanted to say that. If they had a CHANNEL, then that would be ridiculous. As for a show like the Simpsons, there is about a %3 chance.

I don't think it's feasible to get a channel for one show. I think it's kind of ridiculous, no matter what show.

I don't think it's feasible to get a channel for one show. I think it's kind of ridiculous, no matter what show.

I know. That 3% chance is actually about more like a 00000000001.0% chance. Having a channel for ONE SHOW would get really boring after a couple days. I think it's not stand able, but it was just a theory I came up with so....

I think a channel for a TV show is plausible down the line if The Simpsons continues, but only for The Simpsons, IMO.

As for the duration of SpongeBob, I think it will have a few more seasons, but only that.

I think a channel for a TV show is plausible down the line if The Simpsons continues, but only for The Simpsons, IMO.
Like I said, I don't think even The Simpsons could pull it off. I just can't imagine one show on a channel 24/7.

I'm not completely sure. I'm sure it'll get enough to surpass Rugrats. Considering that it's going strong right now, thirteen seasons sounds likely. I wouldn't be TOO surprised if it lasted up to twenty years. 630566.gif

I would be a little surprised to be honest, but it might surpass Rugrats the way it's going.

As for the duration of SpongeBob, I think it will have a few more seasons, but only that.

I kinda agree with 70s. I mean, The Simpsons have almost half of one thousand episodes, so I mean... it might work.

I think if they did, it could turn out something like Oprah Winfrey's OWN. They'd most likely add some new shows, related in the genre of The Simpsons, and maybe even do some spin offs. They have literally hundreds of characters...

Despite what I expect (13 seasons, maybe) I DO think it'd be best to end with season 10. SpongeBob has had a great run, it's still having one, and I'll always be a fan. But I think that would be best for it's quality. I mean, as it is, the current episodes don't come close to the level of the original seasons, even if it's still good. 305752.gif