• Advertisement

How Many Seasons Will Spongebob Get?

Ron

I think it's for the greater good if the show ends after season 10, while there are still good episodes, it's getting tiring having to hear people bitch all the time about Spongebob going downhill and that none of the post-movie episodes are good when those people have only seen like 4 episodes since the movie was made, plus like tyguy347 said, we don't want it to become another The Simpsons.

Wiki already confirmed a Season 9 was already ordered.

Spongebob has became such a popular icon and is Nick's #1 show I'm guessing besides iCarly. The show is so popular and commercialized, there is no chance that this show will stop anytime soon within the next 3-5 years. Plus, we have the hundreds of episodes of re-runs when the show eventually stops. 630566.gif

I just don't want Spongebob to turn into a Simpsons-type show where they milk the hell out of every episode.

Wiki already confirmed a Season 9 was already ordered.

Spongebob has became such a popular icon and is Nick's #1 show I'm guessing besides iCarly. The show is so popular and commercialized, there is no chance that this show will stop anytime soon within the next 3-5 years. Plus, we have the hundreds of episodes of re-runs when the show eventually stops. 630566.gif

I just don't want Spongebob to turn into a Simpsons-type show where they milk the hell out of every episode.

That's what I want too, i'd like them to keep making episodes but only if they're good. I'd rather it end on a high note instead of making bad episode after bad episode like The Simpsons. They'd certainly have enough episodes to play re-runs for years after the show gets cancelled.

That's what I want too, i'd like them to keep making episodes but only if they're good. I'd rather it end on a high note instead of making bad episode after bad episode like The Simpsons. They'd certainly have enough episodes to play re-runs for years after the show gets cancelled.

Agreed. I know this couldn't happen, but it would be awesome if they made a channel for Spongebob on Directv or Dish Network. It would be a special package and feature Spongebob re-runs all day, cast interviews, video game secrets, making of Spongebob, and all these extra features. It would be the most geekish thing ever, but it would be interesting. 630566.gif

Agreed. I know this couldn't happen, but it would be awesome if they made a channel for Spongebob on Directv or Dish Network. It would be a special package and feature Spongebob re-runs all day, cast interviews, video game secrets, making of Spongebob, and all these extra features. It would be the most geekish thing ever, but it would be interesting. 630566.gif

I think that might be asking a little too much of Nickelodeon, but it would be great if they would play re-runs forever after the show is cancelled. Seinfeld still airs re-runs to this day. Spongebob is popular enough, and has enough episodes for them to play re-runs too.

I think that might be asking a little too much of Nickelodeon, but it would be great if they would play re-runs forever after the show is cancelled. Seinfeld still airs re-runs to this day. Spongebob is popular enough, and has enough episodes for them to play re-runs too.

Yeah, Seinfield is shown on FOX and TBS almost everyday. I doubt it will ever go away. After Nick ends the show, they will probably show re-runs for year, after year. And if they stopped, some other company would pick Spongebob up.

A SpongeBob channel? That seems like a bit much, don't ya think?

Of course. I just wanted to say that. If they had a CHANNEL, then that would be ridiculous. As for a show like the Simpsons, there is about a %3 chance.