• Advertisement

051. Party Pooper Pants A.K.A. Spongebob's House Party

storytime7

It's not as good as other S3 episodes, or even other Patchy episodes. I did like the song at the end, though, and there were some gags that made me laugh. But I think there was too much SpongeBob abuse with this one.

Spongebob got arrested because he didn't invite the cops to his party. That makes this a good episode to me.

lol nice. xP

Anyway, it was a pretty good episode. I can't give some R&R as I haven't seen it in a LONG time and my memory is a little fried. 428899.gif

Guys, I'm gonna be totally honest...

This is one of the only pre-movie episodes that I thought was so weak. I'm not saying I hate it or this is the only Pre-Movie episode I disliked, it is however, one of the weakest I've seen.

The reason I don't hate or dislike this episode is that desite the stuff I don't like (I'll get to it later), but I enjoyed the Patchy segments, the jokes and the song at the end.

You may have probally worked out why I find this episode weak, so I'll just say it now....The SpongeBob Abuse.

I can watch the beginning of this episode, but when it starts the part where SpongeBob's locked out of his house, I change the channel and see what else is on (Or if nothing is on, I'll just watch it). I can't stand watching the next few scenes, as I just feel sorry for SpongeBob through out the rest of the special. The scene where SpongeBob was arresed by the police was kind of funny, but yet again, I'm watching the stuff I don't like watching on this special. But usally, I watch the end of it once SpongeBob manages to return to his house.

5.2/10

I don't feel sorry for SB really as I get older. He's the one who was controlling everything that happened in the party and he needed to chill. Being locked out taught him a lesson to let the party do its thing. And this probably helped him for future parties like SB Meets The Strangler. I like episodes that teach the characters (not just Squidward) lessons or ways they can adjust their thinking on something.

• Like 1

I don't feel sorry for SB really as I get older. He's the one who was controlling everything that happened in the party and he needed to chill. Being locked out taught him a lesson to let the party do its thing. And this probably helped him for future parties like SB Meets The Strangler. I like episodes that teach the characters (not just Squidward) lessons or ways they can adjust their thinking on something.

Well to me, whenever the main protaginist of an episode (like SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward etc.) is being abused, I feel sorry for them, even if it's ment to teach them lessons or the character deserves to be abused. If they used a different character to be abused similar to SpongeBob in Party Pooper Pants (even Squidward), I wouldn't really feel sorry much.

I really like this episode but this episode has problems. This episode has SpongeBob abuse and SpongeBob abuse kinda bothered me in this episode and I really hated the cops in this episode because they arrested SpongeBob for not inviting them. I thought this episode was funny but It's not one of the funniest SpongeBob episodes. I laughed at some parts like Plankton's cameo, Patrick dancing, SpongeBob wearing a bunny costume and some parts of Patchy's plot (I don't understand why people hate Patchy's plot so much). I also loved the song in this episdoe. I rate this episode 8.5/10

I feel like this episode is too short, like I understand they needed something like SpongeBob being a control freak to make a plot. But I've always felt there could have been a better plot device like I don't know. I'd prefer the entire episode to just about the party inside kind of like how it was in the beginning with Mr. Krabs, Patrick, Scooter and Squidward. But that doesn't at all mean I don't like it, the episode has a beautiful charm to it with its' music, backgrounds and etc.