• Advertisement

Rick and Morty

Aya♥

Okay, I got a little naughty and watched the leaked first two episodes of the season and they are both really funny and clever episodes. I like the first one better but they were both awesome. If you guys want to watch the first two episodes of the season, it was also uploaded kisscartoon.me.

yo, that sucked to see Bird Person go after we finally get a kind friendship with him, Rick and that cat guy. I dunno I mean it's interesting Rick would turn himself in, but it didn't shock me or anything. Rick listening into their conversation and him actually for like the first time looking like he messed up man... I think the shocking part was to see Bird Person's wife turn out to be part of the federation. I don't think Bird Person is really dead tbh. And I'm sure that the Smiths and Rick will get together soon enough. So yeah, I dunno I guess it didn't surprise me all the way at times. Though the tiny planet and planet on the cob things were interesting.

Edited by Cha

18 minutes ago, Cha♡ said:

Anyone watch the premiere? 

Hide contents

As always, amazing humor and a story that keeps you on the edge of your seat... and lawyer morty, dipping sauce and dead flies.

Spoiler

Seriously I want to try that McNugget sauce. Even if it takes 9 seasons.

5 hours ago, HelloMisterSpringtime said:

I would say my post is meaningful if this just dropped:

I'm hyped for sure.

I really hope they bring back Evil Morty in this season. He could be such an excellent villain for our Rick.

• Like 1