• Advertisement

Scooby-Doo Mystery Incorporated

Jinjo

It's ok, I don't really like how many of the characters changed though (Velma insane and mad, Fred dumb etc.) IMO. 7/10

I like the new dumb Fred. I've always thought of him as the dumb jock anyway. And then Shaggy was the phony stoner, Scooby was the Trusty Sidekick, Daphne was the Queen Bee, and Velma was the Closet Lesbian.

I like the new dumb Fred. I've always thought of him as the dumb jock anyway. And then Shaggy was the phony stoner, Scooby was the Trusty Sidekick, Daphne was the Queen Bee, and Velma was the Closet Lesbian.

Now that I think about it, that pretty much sums up their personalities. XD Anywho, love the show. Favorite villains were probably the gator people.

Meh not really fond of the new version of Scooby Doo. The animation is terrible and I haven't been impressed with the few episodes I've seen. Even then, it's still better than the live action crap they put on Cartoon Network, but that's not saying much 428899.gif

Don't really like the animation, but it's not that bad. It is another one of those "watch when there's nothing better on" shows though.

I'm not sure if you have been watching Season 2, but the animation is a bit better in it.