• Advertisement

Unpopular Opinions You Have About SpongeBob Episodes

Clappy

Share them here:

For example, I am one of the few people who loathes The Smoking Peanut.  I wouldn't say it's one of my least favorites of all time, but it's definitely my least favorite pre-movie episode.  Yeah it has some funny lines, but more often than not, I feel the episode drags heavily.

-I'm completely fine with The Spliner, Pineapple Fever, and Sponge-Cano, while I loathe Krusty Krushers, Dumped, and I'm With Stupid.

-Patrick is the second worst main character

-Season 4 is comparable to pre-movie 

I don't like Krusty Krab Training Video, I find it dull.

The toenail scene in House Fancy, while gross, is not that bad, and certainly not bad enough to ruin the episode for me. I really like House Fancy, actually.

Season 1 is pretty awkward, though I still like it. First seasons of shows are almost always awkward anyway.

Season 3 has very low replay value.

Season 6 is decent-ish.

• Like 1

Dumped is one of my favorite episodes ever.

I liked the beginning of The Splinter.

I also liked the first part of Squid Baby (before they went into the KK.) It's also an example of characters developing. In Rock-a-By Bivalve Patrick was a terrible baby take carer, but in this episode he actually took turns helping Squidward.

Gullible Pants and Squiditis are pretty funny episodes.

The SB PC Games are flippin' great.

The Great Patty Caper is the worst special because it's super dull and predictable as heck.

• Like 3

I have lots of unpopular opinions about SB.

- Season 2 is way more overrated than season 3. It's true because in these days, season 2 gets praised too much and many people consider season 2 as the best season (infact some people thinks all season 2 episodes are classic), while season 3 is always considered as the most overrated season and I barely see people who thinks season 3 is the best season. Also some season 3 episodes are disliked like The Great Snail Race, Ugh, Party Pooper Pants AND MMBB IV. All season 2 episodes, except Dumped and I'm With Stupid are not hated or disliked too much.

- Even though I hate Squidward torture just like everybody, I found most of Squidward torture episodes in post-movie era funny or entertaining. They are my guilty pleasures.

- Season 7 is a good season and much better than season 5 and 6.

- Dumped is a great episode.

- I hate A Pal for Gary but not much as other people. I found a few parts in this episode good.

- SpongeBob, You're Fired is a great episode

- I like season 8 and 9 much better than season 1. (EDIT: I saw all season 1 episodes months ago and now I think season 1 is better than season 8 and 9 now but I still think season 8 and 9 are really great seasons)

- As Seen on TV was never my cup of tea. It's one of the worst pre-movie episodes.

- Atlantis SquarePantis wasn't bad.

- Waiting wasn't a bad episode. It's funny in some parts.

- I like Are You Happy Now.

- I absolutely hate "don't drop the soap" joke in Gary Takes A Bath. It's not a funny joke.

- Even though I hate Mrs. Puff in Demolotion Doofus, that episode was very entertaining IMO.

I don't like Krusty Krab Training Video, I find it dull.

The toenail scene in House Fancy, while gross, is not that bad, and certainly not bad enough to ruin the episode for me. I really like House Fancy, actually.

Season 1 is pretty awkward, though I still like it. First seasons of shows are almost always awkward anyway.

Season 3 has very low replay value.

Season 6 is decent-ish.

Hi HPL. It's good to see you in SBC.

I will never understand what "Abuse" happened. People are too quick to label every bad thing that happens to Squidward "abuse".

OMG YES. Squidward does get more abuse than most other characters do, but I'm really sick of people shouting "abuse" at every negative thing that happens to him. @_@

And I really don't understand how Professor Squidward is abusive. Squidward was actually doing something really wrong in that episode (impersonating someone else), so I'd say he deserved what he got.

• Like 1
  • Happy 1

OMG YES. Squidward does get more abuse than most other characters do, but I'm really sick of people shouting "abuse" at every negative thing that happens to him. @_@

And I really don't understand how Professor Squidward is abusive. Squidward was actually doing something really wrong in that episode (impersonating someone else), so I'd say he deserved what he got.

EXACTLY

he was illegally trying to have someone else's legacy, especially as he shows he does have the potential (end of Bubblestand)

Getting arrested and annoyed by SpongeBob and Patrick was only deserved.

EXACTLY

he was illegally trying to have someone else's legacy, especially as he shows he does have the potential (end of Bubblestand)

Getting arrested and annoyed by SpongeBob and Patrick was only deserved.

Hear hear.

I'd also like to point at that SpongeBob gets abuse about as often as Squidward does, if not more, and personally I sympathize with SpongeBob more when it happens to him.

• Like 1

Hear hear.

I'd also like to point at that SpongeBob gets abuse about as often as Squidward does, if not more, and personally I sympathize with SpongeBob more when it happens to him.

Pretty much.

SpongeBob practically never deserves it, and when he does, he often doesn't get it. :|