• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

NEWS ABOUT BIKINI TOP

Working on Episode 16 right now. It's called Green Things: Money, and Jealousy. After that is Episode 17, titled My Life Will Suck Without You. After those 2, just 3 episodes left in the eventful first season of the show.

One of the show's trademarks is music. Here's a glimpse at some songs that might be coming to the show:

"If You Leave" by Nada Surf

"The Way We Get By" by Spoon

"Maybe I'm Amazed" by Jem

"According to You" by Orianthi

"What Do You Want From Me" by Adam Lambert

"Some Of Us" by Starsailor

"Hallelujah" by Jeff Buckley

I make no guarantee that these will be included. But they might be. I don't know yet.

Anyways, Episode 16 will be amazing, I assure you. 630566.gif And Episode 17 is what we've all been waiting for, the death!

NEWS AbOUT THE KRUSTY TRAIN:

I'm back! The newest episode of The Krusty Train has been posted. I recommend that you read the series thus-far to know exactly what is going on. Or at least, "Behind the M.C.C." in Season 2 and the last 3 episodes of Season 3.

• Like 1

The Krusty Krab: The Years Before Spongebob

The Complete First Season

Front: Shows Mr. Krabs, Jim, and Squidward standing by the cash register and shows a crowd of people behind them holding up money.

Side: The KK: The Years Before Spongebob: The Complete 1 Season

Back: In this action packed first season, Mr. Krabs gets robbed, Squidward goes on a stunning first date, and we welcome a new employee to the restaurant. This debut series has more than just action, but hilarious deleted scenes, original lines, and more!!!! This show and you, a sizzling combination!!

Disc 1:

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Deleted Scenes

Disc 2:

Commentary with Creator

Episode 5

Episode 6

Original Lines

Episode 7

Behind the Scenes

NEWS About MermaidMan : The Brave and The Bold!

To make up for my lack of new episodes, i will try to post a new episode up this week.

Anyways, i'm thinking about extending this season, only because i doubt i will finish the Sea-Con and the other plotlines in 7 episodes.

*yawn* New episode of SpongeCraft will be up Tuesday. New episode of Jumpstart will come this weekend or next weekend.

My surprise will be revealed on my birthday (April 12th) cause I feel like keeping you in suspense. I'm so evil.

NEWS ABOUT BIKINI TOP

Time for a preview for Season One's penultimate episode.

ANNOUNCER: You've seen... a lot.

(shows Jackie telling Jake of her pregnancy)

(shows Naomi in a coma)

(shows Trey's tombstone)

(shows Bryan's house on fire)

(shows Gordan being shot)

(shows the Bikini Top Bridge collapsing)

(shows the man being hit by a boulder)

ANNOUNCER: But you've seen more than that. You've seen these two.

(shows Morgan)

(shows Jake)

ANNOUNCER: And you've seen these two...

(shows Liam)

(shows Jackie)

ANNOUNCER: You know Morgan, Jake, and Jackie are important, but why am I mentioning that jerk, Liam?

(shows Liam and Morgan in bed)

ANNOUNCER: Yeah. But that's not all.

(the bell rings, signaling that school is over)

(shows Jake and Morgan kissing)

(shows Bryan dancing with Temperance)

(shows Naomi standing there, alone)

(shows Anna in her car, drinking vodka)

ANNOUNCER: But one event will top them all.

JACKIE: The baby's coming.

ANNOUNCER: You don't want to miss an all new Bikini Top, "That Kiss," the episode before the season finale! Coming soon.

NEWS ABOUT THE KRUSTY KRAB: THE YEARS BEFORE SPONGEBOB

Season 2 will end tomorrow night and Season 3 will premiere on April 28th. Why the long break? Because I donÔÇÖt feel like posting the episodes in April and March. So the show will pretty much take a 2 month break. Season 4 is set to premiere in September if it is renewed. There is no talk about a Season 5, but if there is, the movie will be in that season. Also, Season 2 left off with the death of a main character. YouÔÇÖll have to read it though in order to find out! 428899.gif

NEWS ABOUT MR. KRABS AND THE PIRATES

It just dawned on me. All my shows are dialogue driven, so this show wonÔÇÖt. I will be writing this show while The KK: YBSB takes a break. It will premiere March 11.

NEWS ABOUT LOOKING FOR SPONGEBOB

This show is cancelled, but, I will reassure you that a new show will take up that thread. It will air in April. Until then, I am working on the first season.

NEWS ABOUT LOOKING FOR SPONGEBOB

This show is cancelled, but, I will reassure you that a new show will take up that thread. It will air in April. Until then, I am working on the first season.

Er... why?

Er... why?

70s, technically without the quote...isn't that a one word post...cause the quote is from me and "er" isn't a word...but whatever..

Because it wasn't doing very well and I was going very slow with it...plus i started writing a new sci-fi show...I will already be writing Season 3 of it by the time it airs in April...

70s, technically without the quote...isn't that a one word post...cause the quote is from me and "er" isn't a word...but whatever..

Because it wasn't doing very well and I was going very slow with it...plus i started writing a new sci-fi show...I will already be writing Season 3 of it by the time it airs in April...

So why are you putting it in the same thread?... I can just move that one to the Shipyard and you can make a new one >.>

Edit: And don't be so anal about the one word post rule.

Uh...okay...

NEWS ABOUT THE CLUES

This is my new show that will fill up Looking for Spongebob. It is about a war and that is all I will stay right now.

NEWS ABOUT THE KRUSTY KRAB: THE YEARS BEFORE SPONGEBOB

6 episodes left in Season 2! 125508.gif I'm super excited about that! I'm currently working on Episode 26: Snowed In which I expect to air sometime this week. Episode 27: Stater Sis is scheduled to begin production on Thursday or Friday, depending on Episode 26.

NEW ABOUT MR. KRABS AND THE PIRATES

I do not know when I will pick this show up and I'm having second thoughts...428899.gif

NEWS ABOUT THE ISLAND SPONGE

Officially on hiatus

I guess I'll give you guys a taste of what's in store with Jumpstart....

- Wireboard

- Magna-board

- Rolling On Levitating Like Electric Runners Buzzing Like A Dangerous Enormous Snake (ROLLER BLADES)

- Electro-skates

- Poli-bot

- Fire Fighter

- Crawlers

*yawn* Sorry 'bout not getting a SpongeCraft episode out on Tuesday; I was busy with the unicycle, then I fell asleep so... yeah... I'll get one up soon. Maybe.

[i can double post cause I'm an admin. Biatches.]

Soo.... New Jumpstart posted. If anyone can honestly say they know exactly what is going on, I'll be shocked. Mostly because it's so obvious in how they're connected, people will just disregard it, saying "this is too obvious... he wants to be more clever... doesn't he?" If you've seen Donnie Darko, you know where I'm possibly going with this, so SHUSH! Don't spoil it. I'll post a new episode next month-ish. Maybe sooner; depending on how my girlfriend's trial goes.

SpongeCraft will be up soon-ish.