• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

hey guys, I know it's been a really really long time since I visited the chat or forum, or posted any new episodes. well I'm here to confirm conch city is not over and a new episode will be posted within the next week. I miss you guys and I really want to become a part of this community again. 630566.gif And, I have a new show coming in April called Underwater Academy. more info on it later. 125508.gif

NEWS ABOUT THE ISLAND SPONGE

So, there has been a little drama between the writers of the show lately. And, spongebobs1fan is unfortunately off the staff. For the rest of this season, only myself and tvguy will be writing episodes. But spongebobs1fan is taking the high road and not getting mad about it, and it takes a very mature person to do that, and I am very proud of him for that 630566.gif . Anyways, in the second season, jjsthekid will take the role as the show's third writer. We both welcome him with open arms, and are very excited to see what he has planned for our spin-off.

NEWS ABOUT THE KRUSTY KRAB: THE YEARS BEFORE SPONGEBOB

The episode, "Sad, Sad, Bad," will air tomorrow as a Valentine's Day Special. I have been lazy and haven't worked on it so I need to work on it now. 428899.gif

NEWS ON THE ISLAND SPONGE

Yes there has been some drama with the writers, as 70s said. Spongebobs1fan will sadly be leaving us but good news...jjsthekid will be the third writer, joining our staff Season 2. There may even be a fourth writer, Season 4. (hint, hint)

NEWS ABOUT THE GUITAR LORD

Okay, it's FINALLY back! The seventh episode (Season Two premiere) is now posted, and I hope all fans who have been eagerly waiting for the return of the show are satisfied. It will hopefully live up to any and all expectations. No matter what, reviews are very appreciated.

Sorry for a double-post... but:

NEWS ABOUT BIKINI TOP

Time to reveal a Season Two character!

Rusty: A gay teen that's having a very tough time coming out of the closet. He fears that his parents will be ashamed of his homosexuality and kick him out, and he feels like he will be shunned by his friends. He even thinks about suicide.

So the new episode was posted last night and now a new episode which was originally supposed to be Episode 11, is now being released. It is called, "The Contest," and all I will say is that Jim and Squidward get a pet and enter it in a contest.

Sorry for a double-post... but:

NEWS ABOUT BIKINI TOP

Time to reveal a Season Two character!

Rusty: A gay teen that's having a very tough time coming out of the closet. He fears that his parents will be ashamed of his homosexuality and kick him out, and he feels like he will be shunned by his friends. He even thinks about suicide.

Is it a bad time to say that I'm a homophobe?

NEWS ABOUT MINORLY AVERAGE SHOW:

The next episode is gonna be a crossover but I'm telling what show it is.

• Like 1

NEWS ABOUT BIKINI TOP

So, if you think Season One has been 'intense' so far, just wait 'til Season Two comes around. Some of the issues involved in the second season will be rape, sexual identity, cutting, bullying, relationship abuse, homosexuality (Rusty 893573.gif ), and more. So if you came looking for a spin-off that's totally SpongeBob-y, this is completely the wrong place to look.

Okay so the new episode will be posted later than I expected due to loss of internet on my laptop. I'm posting this from a desktop but the file is on my laptop. Season 2 will continue until the 33rd episode and then Season 3 will begin. The reason for such a long season is because Season 1 was only 7 eps so I'm making up for that and adding extra eps. US: New Kelp Jungles is still on hiatus but I might be working on new episodes for a return *hint, hint*

NEWS ABOUT MR. KRABS AND THE PIRATES

Even though this show is cancelled I think it has potential...so therefore I will be bringing it back and writing it for 3 seasons. Horray! The second episode will be about Mr. Krabs getting along with his new friend, Shortbeard.

NEWS ABOUT FUTURE PROJECTS

Well I do not have many future projects planned. I have US: New Kelp Jungles to work on, The KK: The YBSB to work on, The Island Sponge to work on, and now Mr. Krabs and the Pirates to work on so I WILL NOT have any new projects coming up.

NEWS ABOUT BIKINI TOP

Time to reveal another Season Two character-

Monica: Arianna's cousin, who hates Arianna, and is one of Anna's closest friend when she joins their group at the beginning of the year. She's very popular, with seemingly no drama in her life. But it doesn't stay that way for long as her life slowly goes out of control, and she reaches an emotional and mental breaking point. To get through a hard phase in her life, she will need the help of all of her friends. But can they be there for her when they have so much of their own drama?

In other news, I have decided. In the Season One finale, a main character (yes, one of the teens) will die.

SpongeCraft is on hiatus until my computer gets fixed and I find a way to vent all my anger.

Jumpstart is in the same boat, though you weren't gonna get episode 2 of that for a while, but you get the idea.

My "surprise" is also in the same boat.

So... Don't expect anything from me until my computer is fixed and my anger goes bye bye.

I almost forgot to do another news about shows update. Luckily, if someone hadn't told me i would have forgot. 428899.gif

NEWS About Shows

Here are some new shows that came :

Eelz

Pisces Moon

Jumpstart

If i forgot any, feel free to tell me. And in some other news, that70sguy92 shorted lived spin-off, The Guitar Lord is back. 125508.gif