• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

Ok, now that i have permission, i will also do News About Shows updates here too. 2 spin-offs were already posted on Tv.com before the community, so i won't include them in this line-up.

NEWS About Shows :

Here are some new shows that came :

Spongebob : Elementary Days

The Krusty Krab : The Years Before Spongebob

Ghostly

Underwater Survivor : New Kelp City

If i forgot any, feel free to tell me. Some of these might be new, but i already did an update about them on Tv.com.

On some news of my own spin-off, i will get an episode up later.

NEWS ABOUT THE MISADVENTURES OF PATRICK STAR

Now that Season Three has ended, it's time for the Season Three DVD to be released.

DISC ONE-

In Your Hands [audio commentary by creator that70sguy92]

Devising a Plan/Adrenaline [audio commentary by the voices of Calvin and Patrick]

Oh. Snap! [audio commentary by the voices of Patrick and Chenelle, and creator that70sguy92]

Bad Thoughts and Webcams [audio commentary by the voices of Patrick, Chenelle, Yvonne, and creator that70sguy92]

Keeping Secrets/Calvin's Disturbance

Karate Lessons/First Date

DISC TWO-

50th Episode Spectacular!

MermaidMan and BarnacleBoy Visit/Big Mouth [audio commentary by voices of MermaidMan, BarnacleBoy, Patrick, and Stacey]

Long-Lost Brother [audio commentary by the voices of Harold, Nicholas, and Edmond]

Stormy/Mystery II [audio commentary by voices of Patrick and Harold]

That Stupid Song/Patrick Patty [audio commentary by voices of Patrick and Archie, and creator that70sguy92]

Confronting Kurne [audio commentary by the voice of Nicholas and creator that70sguy92]

DISC THREE-

Suspicions/Fight! Fight!

The Doctor's Office/Where Are My Friends? [audio commentary by voice of Archie and creator that70sguy92]

An Unusual Return/He's Got the Power! [audio commentary by the voices of Nicholas and Yvonne]

Waking Up/Friends Stick Together [audio commentary by the voices of Jeremy, Calvin, Chenelle, and Yvonne]

One More Thing.../Chenelle's New Job

Oh, Another Thing (1) [audio commentary by the voices of Calvin and Edmond, and creator that70sguy92]

DISC FOUR-

Shoot to Thrill (2) [audio commentary by voices of Patrick and Harold, and creator that70sguy92]

Calvin's Struggle [audio commentary by voices of Calvin and Jeremy, and creator that70sguy92]

Pat & Ping Pong/A Night of Romance

The L Word/Yvonne's Second Song

Planning/Surprise! [audio commentary by voice of Chenelle and creator that70sguy92]

Smile/Charades

Preparations [audio commentary by voices of Chenelle, Stacey, Harold, Archie, and creator that70sguy92]

DISC FIVE (SPECIAL FEATURES)-

Promo for Season 4

Storyboards for In Your Hands, Keeping Secrets/Karate Lessons, and One More Thing.../Chenelle's New Job

Scripts for every episode

Character bios

How Well Do You Know The Gang? TRIVIA GAME

Interview with the Voice of Chenelle

Interview with the Voice of Calvin

Series recap

Making Misadventures

The Idea- How it all came into that70sguy92's head

A Tour of the Studio

Music videos for "Before Your Love" and "Last Day of Your Life" (show versions and official versions)

Which Character are You? QUIZ

6 easter eggs on each disc- see if you can find them! 893573.gif104938.gif

---

In stores now!

In a press conference, that70sguy92 gave this Season Four information away.

Show: The Misadventures of Patrick Star

S4 Synopsis: The gang is on vacation. But it won't be the most relaxing vacation in the world. There will be love interest, heartbreak, and maybe even a death. And Archie and Stacey have brought a baby into the world, but they're not so sure if they want to raise it in WaterFalls. Patrick and Yvonne are getting more and more serious. Nicholas and Chenelle start a romance that they have no choice but to keep a secret. Harold meets a beautiful woman who his friends don't approve of. And they run into other fish trying to get a vacation, as well as some people that Patrick knows!

Characters:

Patrick Star (heÔÇÖs Patrick, the guy we love... and now Yvonne loves him too)

Harold Cod (he gets a love interest!)

Yvonne Starrina (on vacation with Patrick, the love of her life)

Archie Boss (a new father)

Jeremy Clown (PatrickÔÇÖs enemy)

Nicholas Kennedy (while on the beach, finds himself attracted to Chenelle)

Chenelle MacLaren (guest Season 2, recurring Season 3; Jeremy's hench-woman, who compromises herself when she becomes interested in Nicholas)

Stacey Boss (recurring Seasons 1, 2, and 3; a new mother who is feeling stressed)

Season Four Episodes: 12

Season Four of the show will be premiering today with a double-length special entitled "Arrival."

Well, if you haven't noticed, I posted a new Spin-Off. Before you get ahead of me here, it is NOT the end of SpongeCraft, and the title for the show is NOT "??????????????????????"

Let me explain; because it is becoming near impossible for me to advance the plot of SpongeCraft without ending Mr. Krabs' and Spongebob's tests, I decided to take a break from it and think of what I could do to move it forward. While in my down time, I thought of a new idea for a show, which will, hopefully, be like nothing ever before. As you can tell by the Pilot episode, I gave extremely little details, which was what I wanted to do. I want this show to be a head scratcher, I want it to be confusing, I want it to be interesting, I want it to be gruesome, I want it to cross barriers that have not been done before, I want it to be.... Well, I don't know, hence the name "?????????????????" Actually, that's just because I don't want to give away the title JUST yet, but I will in due time. I will reveal the plot though, it's abo- pffffffffffffffffft, I'm sorry, I couldn't do that with a straight face. I'm not revealing the plot anytime soon. Nor will I reveal the characters. So, as for now, it's on a need to know basis.

As for SpongeCraft, I finally figured out how to have Mr. Krabs and Spongebob NOT pass their tests just yet, so I'll be posting a new episode soon.

Spongebob E.D.

A new episode called The Contest, is coming in a few days...

EDIT: Spongebob E.D. is on hiatus...

Oh. 305752.gif Well I hope it comes back soon, it would be a real shame if it ended. 630566.gif

Hai guys.

Just a little note about Adventures of Tentacle High, for those who care...

New episodes are going to be farther between, because I go back to school tomorrow (5 day weekends are awesome, btw).

So I'm going to post one last episode tonight, then it'll be a longer wait for the next one.

Hai guys.

Just a little note about Adventures of Tentacle High, for those who care...

New episodes are going to be farther between, because I go back to school tomorrow (5 day weekends are awesome, btw).

So I'm going to post one last episode tonight, then it'll be a longer wait for the next one.

I care. And oh yeah? Try 10 day weekends. 428899.gif

Out of boredom, I'll post this.

NEWS ABOUT THE ISLAND SPONGE

With only five episodes as of yet, the show has already become a total hit! With all reviews being entirely positive, Spin-Offs... For Teens has renewed the show for a second season. Now, here are some reviews from the critics.

"With an assortment of witty, hilarious characters, and enough emotion to pluck at even the most heartless man's heartstrings, this show is a real success."

"Lost usually has me totally Lost, but this show keeps my attention!"

"With tons of couples that will be more than enough to keep you watching, the show also adds action, and conflict! I'll be watching every time it's on."

"I think I've found my new obsession!"

"I didn't think a show with so many characters could stay on task, but this show does beautifully with various stereotypes done rightfully."

"I can't decide who my favorite character is. Dramatic, funny... it has it all!"

"Pure perfection!"

"I love this little staff of writers!"

"With more than one writer, they get episodes out much faster without them seeming rushed. Thank you, teamwork, you've assissted mankind once more!"

"More, please!"

Expect a new episode soon. It will be the second episode written by me, that70sguy92! And if you thought the previous one was shocking... wait 'til you read this. It'll keep you on the edge of your seats. Or computer chairs. Or couches, if you have a laptop.... 893573.gif

News About Looking for Spongebob:

The 2nd ep will be released tomorrow. Ep 3 will be on Wednesday, and Ep 4 will probably be on Friday. Why the "probably"? I might have to write an Island Sponge ep so I won't have time for Ep 4. So that's all the news for LFS.

News about The Krusty Krab: The Years Before Spongebob

The new episode, "The Killer Whale," will air on Tuesday. More episodes from Season 2 will also air sometime this week. 125508.gif

NEWS ABOUT GHOSTLY

Footage was recently leaked that showed a plane crashing. that70sguy92 has confirmed that this is completely real, but that is all he will be revealing about the footage. He also said it is a giant storyline in the first season of the show.

Ghostly is coming this summer.

NEWS ABOUT BIKINI TOP

In a recent press conference, that70sguy92 has said this:

"The show is 100% NOT over, everyone. As I've said, it's taking the backseat while Misadventures truly gets its chance to shine. When it does come back, there will be relationship drama, personal drama, and of course... the drama with all of the mysterious characters like Hersht, Jordin, and Astenias. The show is getting a second season as well, and there will be tons of new characters when that season does come. Not all of them will be regulars, but some will be. The new characters will be other high-schoolers, most likely juniors, that will find their way into the group of seniors. They will all be friends of Jackie. And speaking of Jackie, she's going to have birth at the most inconvenient of times, and it will effect most residents of Bikini Top. Morgan and Jake's on again off again relationship is off, but will it stay off? Even I don't know, I don't control these characters. They control me. And I make no guarantees, but sometime in this season, there could be the death of a main character!"

Hopefully that gives you a lot to look forward to once the show returns.

Expect a new episode today or tomorrow. It will be the second part of the recent 2-parter.

News About Looking for Spongebob

Episode 2 was just released yesterday and Episode 3&4 will be released sometime this week. Already, this show is starting to be a drag but I promise it will last. Also, reviews for it would be appreciated.

New About The Krusty Krab: The Years Before Spongebob

The new episode, "The Killer Whale," was released today. The Valentine's Day Themed episode, "Sad, Sad, Bad," will be released February 12th, and will be a special. All I can say about it is that this will be the first Marly-centered episode.

That's about it for now. Underwater Survivor is now on hiatus, by the way.

NEWS ABOUT THE KRUSTY TRAIN:

It will return soon, just not quite yet. I think that I have a great idea for a new Spin-Off.

NEWS ABOUT NEW PROJECT:

I'll slowly reveal bits of information each day. First of all, this will be darker than all of my other shows. And it will be in the mystery/crime genre. That's all for now.

• Like 1

Well, though I feel it could've been one of my best Spin-Offs to date, I've sadly ended Number One Mysteries.

My show with the ridiculous amount of "?"'s is going to be called.... *drum roll*... *watches drum roll by*.... *actual drum roll*.... JUMPSTART! Not that epic, I know. But bear with me on this one, the title will make sense soon enough.

Well, though I feel it could've been one of my best Spin-Offs to date, I've sadly ended Number One Mysteries.

My show with the ridiculous amount of "?"'s is going to be called.... *drum roll*... *watches drum roll by*.... *actual drum roll*.... JUMPSTART! Not that epic, I know. But bear with me on this one, the title will make sense soon enough.

Number One Mysteries will definitely be missed, and Jumpstart is a really good name, actually. I can't wait to see why that's what you decided to name it. 104938.gif

Ok, i think it's about time i should reveal some news about my new show.

NEWS About Sea Miners :

Ok, so it will be similar to Lego Power Miners and i have decided the team names :

Doc- The Team leader.

Professor James- The Brains.

Robert- The Engineer.

Drew- The female of the group. She is smart.

Rory ( The Rookie)- A Rookie who will be introduced later in the show.

Plot : So the show is similar to Lego Power Miners. A Group of miners are sent underground and need to find out what is causing the earthquakes underground. They encounter some rock monsters and some other strange things. Join Them in their strange adventures! Coming In spring.

That's all for now.

Unfortunately, I think Season Five will be the show's final season, but after that there will be a theatrical movie (not really 428899.gif ), but yeah... you know. The movie will be HUGE in terms of events, and hopefully in quality as well. 630566.gif

NEWS ABOUT GHOSTLY

You may be getting the second episode before summer, but the official premiere (the third episode) will not be coming until summer, just because I need time to handle my various other shows.

NEWS ABOUT THE GUITAR LORD

So, some of you guys have been wondering when you'll get that movie. Sadly, I lost the file. 285539.gif So there will be no movie, but the show is returning with normal episodes. Possibly even this weekend!