• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

In part of Disney's acquisition of SBC, all of my current spin-offs are now officially Disney-patented. Also, a live-action film adaptation of Pisces Moon is due for release in Winter 2021.

Edited by Steel Sponge
APRIL FOOLS YOU LITTLE SAUSAGE

Might as well post an update here to say that my April Fools special, Brand Spanking New! Post Fiction, will be the last piece of Post Fiction-related content by me for a good while. Of course, this means that yet another iteration of Post Fiction, Post Fiction V13, has effectively been canceled. I apologize to any and all readers who invested their time into it and were expecting a whole lot more from it. I really wish I could provide a more definitive conclusion to the original story of Imposter SOF, been trying to so on and off for the last almost 9 years it feels, but as some might tell from me STILL having yet to post the Community Deathmatch finale, the spark for writing these sorts of SBC lits has really died out for me. I’ll definitely try to post a layout one of these days about where the series would’ve gone and how it would’ve ended, as a consolation of sorts. It’ll be completely free, so don’t expect to see it in a Spin-off Festival shop in June, if the SOF doesn’t get got and postponed by corona this year.

But that doesn’t mean that the door is completely closed on the impostor. Who knows, maybe another event in the future will inspire me to write another one-shot or two like yesterday. I came up with that shit on the fly, and coming up with shit on the fly really was the foundation of writing Post Fiction back 2011 lol and for that, I’m satisfied with how Brand Spanking New! turned out. Enough to have that be the note that I want Imposter SOF to end on, at least for now.

With all that said, the Community Deathmatch finale is STILL on its way. I don’t want to promise anymore dates, but it’ll be here soon. Unfortunately, it more than likely won’t be what I originally intended it to be, but hopefully it’ll still be serviceable. I wanna try and bring it closer to its roots, as well. My sincere thanks to anyone still sticking with me and my shit after all this time. I appreciate ya

• Like 1

As of now I'm not sure what to do with MoCaW, as my partner, RTU has left these boards. I may want to mosey over to the MLP forums he has an account for and ask him about what he's in mind for it, as I'd really like for the plans we've come up with together for the literature come to life and no longer be nothing more than mere ideas that we've come up for a literature that may never end the way we had planned for... *sigh* Oh, well, all good things...

The final episode of AfterXat has now been sent out, so check it out if you haven't already! The final part of my JCMovies two parter will come out tomorrow, and the greatest Memorial Day weekend of all time will be capped off by Patrick-Man: Infinity War on Monday!

Please check out the novelized version of my new series "Interloopers Unite!"

Wally Hewitt is an aspiring archeologist who enjoys adventuring and finding new artifacts to research until one night, he meets a mysterious girl who disappears after leaving behind a watch and warning to beware the Society. This only makes Wally more curious until he activates the watch and it creates a portal to other dimensions. Along the way, he meets Ollie Vanderbilt: a boy reluctantly training to be a Magical Girl; Dean Devlin: the half-human/half-demon superhero, D. Evil; and Rook: a childish Atlantean prince with the power of water manipulation. When the four meet up, they may soon realize they have the potential to be the heroic team their dimensions need. 

Check it out here.... 

My latest "Total Cartoon Island Strikes Back" episode, "The Toonies R Good Enough", is now completed and ready for reading. Feedback and constructive criticism is appreciated. Enough said, true believers!

• Happy 1

Just wanted to let people know that my latest "Total Cartoon Island Strikes Back" episode, "The Pirates Of Lake Michigan: On Stranger Prides", is now completed and ready for reading. As always, constructive criticism and feedback is appreciated. Enough said, true believers!

What's this? Jjs is posting here again? I am pleased to make a surprise announcement. Clappy has given me the rights to continue SBCinema! That's right, the theater is reopening! I'll be reviving it this week with a parody of Knives Out. I'll continue Season 5, along with announcing the renewal of a Season 6, which may or may not be its final season depending how this goes. If anyone is interested in guest writing for the rest of Season 5, let me know and I'll reserve your spots. I know I've said before I was done with literatures (lmao I know) but given its past influence I felt SBCinema deserved to live again (plus it's easier to write anyway).

As for Pirate Legends, if you've been wondering what's in store for that on the ocean horizon, well wonder no longer: Season 2 will come this October!

• Like 2
  • God Himself 1

I just wanted to let people know that the upcoming "Power Rangers Multiverse Force" episode, "Yes, Destiny"; a co-written effort between myself and Renegade the Unicorn, will premiere sometime later this month before August 27, so be sure to tune in and...well, read it, because it will be a great episode to make it worth the wait! Enough said, true believers!

Recently, I posted "A Dead Eye for an Eye", I guess signifying  my return to writing spinoffs of the SpongeBob variety. It's been a good while since I churned one of those out. I intended for it to be sort of a one-shot, but I guess I'd now consider it to be more of a pilot. I left it off pretty open enough to expand on it more if there's any interest. It was a little project that was kinda years in the making. Been wanting to write a western story ever since I wrote that Pest of the West episode for Skodwarde, but didn't really get around to it til now. I'm very pleased with how it turned out. Hope you'll get a kick out of it!

In continuation to my last post on this thread, "Megalo Don" will also keep up the tradition of SpongeBob-themed spinoffs. To show you just to what extent, I've prepared a sneak preview in the spoiler tag down below!

Producer: Thank you for being so on board to talk with us candidly, sarge! Most of the other subjects prefer being more reserved, as most sharks tend to be solitary, and rightfully so, but it's real nice to see one break the mold a bit and come out of their shell. Do you mind answering a few questions for us, uh, sir? When Mr. Hammerstein caught us up with your, well, tale, we just had so many questions to ask! You've lived quite the life!

Sergeant Sam Roderick: Please, before we go boring your audience talking about the redundancies of my everyday existence, may I just offer you this? Consider it a token of my appreciation, for giving me, for giving my entire kind, this platform to really show you surface dwellers just how we really operate. And for, of course, doing your part to bring awareness to sharks and all our plights.

Producer: Hollywood's got you guys all wrong, it seems- oh, my. What an exquisite piece you have given me here, sir! A genuine shark tooth necklace from a genuine shark! You have my many thanks and utmost gratitude. 

Sergeant Sam Roderick: You don't have to, really, it's the least I could've done.

Producer: May I ask how you came around to, well, making it?

Sergeant Sam Roderick: I made it special. Technically, it was for someone who I loved. Someone who is, unfortunately, not with us anymore. So you can imagine the value that it holds to me.

Producer: Gosh, I'm so sorry to hear that, sir. I couldn't possibly take it after-

Sergeant Sam Roderick: No, please, I insist.  You could use it more than I do right now.

Producer: Thank you, again. Really. I'm sorry this had to start off...like that! But, to awkwardly segue ourselves away from it, I guess I'll start by asking; just who is Sergeant Sam Roderick and what exactly does this shark do with his life under the sea?

Sergeant Sam Roderick: Well quite frankly, I am Sergeant Sam Roderick. I am a shark of the sleeper family and I served my ocean for at least 40 years.

Producer: Wow. Now when you say that, "serving your ocean", what exactly does that entail?

Sergeant Sam Roderick: Well, it's a service I willingly chose to sign up for. Not unlike what you all have with your own military. I swore an oath to protect and serve the sanctity of the Pacific. It was my duty, as well as the duty of many others, to preserve the ocean's vast ecosystems. We sharks help keep those lower on the food chain in check, we make sure that nobody is stepping out of line and taking more than just their fair share. If any were to step out of those thin lines, then they would be considered threats and must be dealt with accordingly

Producer: What kind of threats did you have to face down there throughout all your time in the service?

Sergeant Sam Roderick: Groupers are one. They tend to plunder herbivores for all they're worth, and with no herbivores around, algae begins to assert its dominance over coral, thus putting the entire reef system's survival at risk. I was once even stationed in the Atlantic, off the coast of North Carolina, where the great whites were away so the rays came out to play and wiped out an alarming number of clams and scallops. The devastation was just beyond words. To this day, I'm still unsure whether what we did there even made a difference or if it just made a bad situation worse.

Producer: What happened to those great whites?

Sergeant Sam Roderick: Probably ended up being bycatch or worse, we surmised.

Producer: We humans have theorized for years whether or not sharks could go rogue. With all your experience out there in the field, could you provide us some insight into that phenomenon?

Sergeant Sam Roderick: Rogue? Well, there were certainly protocols in place if any "rogues" were to present themselves, but I personally haven't seen a single one in all my years. Most cases that'd come even remotely close would just turn out to be instances of misunderstanding and circumstance. I feel "rogue" is a word that might be thrown around a bit too much up here, I'm afraid haha.

Producer: You might just be correct in that assessment, sarge. So are you still in the service right now as we speak?

Sergeant Sam Roderick: Oh no, I've retired fairly recently. Thought I could finally rest for once and enjoy the rest of my days with my wife.

Producer: You have a wife? Wow, I didn't think shark relationships could ever get so serious. I thought it was just a one and done sorta deal and then maybe move onto the next.

Sergeant Sam Roderick: Well, you wouldn't be wrong in that assessment. We sharks usually just mate out of necessity, really. To prolong each of our species. There's usually never any love involved, but my wife, she was different from all the others. I guess you could say she was a "real keeper". And I guess she thought the very same of me.

Producer: Evidently! But you refer to her in the past tense...may I ask...?

Sergeant Sam Roderick: When I told her that I was finally retiring from the service, she was so overjoyed. Finally, we could spend some fruitful time together after being kept apart for tour after tour. She made sure to be there, eagerly awaiting my return to the West Pacific. But what awaited her and so many others there was something far worse.

Producer: Oh dear...

Sergeant Sam Roderick: A boat arrived to the scene before I did. The crew had managed to capture many of them and brought them on board. My wife was one of them. They...They stripped her of her fins and threw her back into the sea. They couldn't even have the decency to put her out of her misery beforehand. To throw a shark back into water without the use of their fins, you're condemning them to a slow, agonizing death.

Producer: What happened when you finally returned?

Sergeant Sam Roderick: A streak of red led me further down into the depths. My wife, she struggled and she fought, I know she did. When I finally found her, she had already been preyed upon by other predators pouncing at the chance on a wounded animal. There was no giving her a proper goodbye at that point. So I took whatever teeth of hers I could and crafted them into that necklace you have there. I made it for her, so that in some spiritual way, she would still be there beside me. As well as to give me protection for when I found all those who had viciously preyed on her.

Reporter: And how- uh, how did that go for you?

Sergeant Sam Roderick: I started by tracking down the predator who attacked her after she was thrown back into the water. It was hapuka, gropers, a type of wreckfish who made one fatal mistake and paid dearly for it. Next, I sat my sights on that boat. I must admit, they wasn't as easy to track down as the gropers were, so I just went about wrecking every boat I came across. Every ship. Even ones who weren't even in the business of finning. I tore every last member of every last crew to shreds until I found it.

Reporter: F-Found what, exactly?

Sergeant Sam Roderick: Her fin. I could never mistake it for any other. It only took me about a dozen boats, but by Neptune's grace, I finally found it. I could finally retire in peace from there. And I tried. I really did. Even got a job teaching at a boating school. Not too dissimilar from your driving schools. But that venture came crashing in the end, leaving me all the more dissatisfied. So I went back to doing what I truly did best.

Reporter: What do you-

Sergeant Sam Roderick: And being completely honest with you, it was the first time in a long time that I felt like my actions finally meant something. Like what I did actually mattered. Though it didn't feel fulfilling in the way that benefitted everything else, but in a way that benefitted me and me alone. You used the term "rogue" earlier, yes? I never did encounter one for myself, but you. Yes, I think you are making a breakthrough as we speak.

Reporter: Well, umm uhhh, switching gears!

Sergeant Sam Roderick: You're gonna ask why I decided to enter Megalo Mania. Part of it is me making up for lost time. I did forego a previous chance to compete in order to enlist, after all. Another part of it is me frothing at the mouth, being given this opportunity to finally test my mettle against worthier adversaries, all cut from similar cloths. The rest of me sees it as a way out. A way so that I can finally get to retire and be with my wife in peace. It's why I gave you that necklace. I ain't afraid to lose this time around, and if I am to win, I want it to be under my own power. Because you know what they say about shark teeth, do ya?

Reporter: That they

Sergeant Sam Roderick: Are supposed to protect you from shark attacks, yes! So, let me ask you; do you feel protected?

• Like 1

I just wanted to let people know that my latest three "Total Cartoon Island Strikes Back" episodes; "Performance Review: Confessions Of A Teenage Chipmunk Queen; Live And Let Merge: You're Only Young Twice;" and "Get Out Of My Dreams, Get Into My Car"; are all finished and ready for potential rating and reviewing! Enough said, true believers!

It's September, which means it's been 6 months since I last posted anything here outside of something small for my Oh Yeah! Collections variety series, but I am due for a status update on my writing progress. I've fallen back on my writing slump, but I intended to get out of it this month. The past six months have been stressful to the say the least, I figured the recent events would allow for me to be busier with my projects, but because of continuing anxiety due to a combination of life prioritization, my enduring anxiety due to an ongoing pandemic, and my need to distract myself from the world's ever-growing issues by even focusing on other interests outside of creative writing (you know what I said before that I was intending to take a hiatus from reviewing to focus on my spin-offs works? I've only ended up doing the opposite. That among other things).

This would be the part where I would apologize for constantly delaying my projects like I usually do, but yet I feel no need to do so since I've done it many times before already and anyone still within the spin-off writing community who knows me well knows my struggle to keep myself focused on doing creative writing. For real, I'm trying to wrap my mind back onto my the projects I need to finish. I'm due for oral surgery later next month, so I could try to crunch all that time into getting out most of what I can before then, but you know...having a lot of other interests, being a slow writer, I already know I can't trust myself to do that.

At the very least, I can tell you guys what to expect from me to release before mid-October:

-A guest write for SBCinema (which will be its 90th ep and my second guest write for the Lit) due for next week.
-Sub-Tropical Academy finale and epilogue
-Tiki Land ep 5 (this one I really owe the most to release since it's been nearly, exactly five years since the last ep)
-My long overdue S2 premiere for SBSP: Lost in Translation
-An original story for my Wordpress blog, and subsequently for my Oh Yeah! Collections series
-Another self-imposed 12 hour straight writing session. Just need to think of a good time and day for it (and maybe also improve my waking up habits).

Edited by Steel Sponge

Just wanted to let everyone know that my latest "Total Cartoon Island Strikes Back" episode, "Cosmic Thing!", is now completely finished and ready for potential reading, rating, and reviewing. I'll try to get my next "Total Cartoon Island Strikes Back" episode, "Beasts Of Burden", up as soon as possible. Enough said, true believers!

Some long overdue updates:

Pirate Legends:

It's finally back, mateys! Season 2 is scheduled to officially begin October 24th with chapter 21: "Turning Tides". I look forward very much to expanding on Dead Man's Chest with this season, though with much more of my own original additions. Like Season 1, this season is also 20 chapters.

SBCinema:

Episode 90 will be coming soon by Steel, which is a parody of Guardians of the Galaxy. Here's some sneak peeks of what's to come in the second half of Season 5: a Nightmare Before Christmas parody, a Dead Poets Society parody, and Joker, guest written by the creator himself Clappy. 

• Like 1

Aside from my recently "remastered" Super Mario Bros. Z Kong, I also have another video game-related project in the pipeline. Don't know if I'll have something substantial for it up in time for the release of his latest game, but I've compiled together a lil compendium of sorts consisting of a synopsis and a slew of character profiles in order to gage some interest. I consider it another passion project of mine, combining everything I love about this game series with one of my favorite shows growing up; Kikaida

Wumpa Defender, Crash Bandicoot!!

Plot: Deep in the Pacific, on an uncharted archipelago, multi-million dollar conglomerate, Cortex Power,  has set up base as a means of conducting "revolutionary research that will make significant strides in bettering the world". However, something far more sinister lies underneath the facade. Endemic animals are being forcefully wrangled from their natural habitats, invasive species are being smuggled onto the island in loads, toxic waste is being outputted into the ocean, people are going missing, sacred sites are being razed and the indigenous tribes seem to have turned a blind eye to it all.

At the heart of all this is the fortress of iron, Cortex Castle, where Cortex Power's founder hazardously pushes the boundaries between science and nature. But something has managed to fly the coop and compromise his operations. Now, the good doctor will go to insane lengths to seek or destroy the crown jewel of all his achievements. And his crown jewel is willing to go even farther to put an end to his creator’s terror.

Characters

Team Bandicoot
Crash Bandicoot: Once highly regarded by Cortex as his greatest creation and pegged to be the future general of his army, this orange marsupial has somehow managed to defy his creator, even after a trip into the Cortex Vortex. With the lives of all those he cares about at stake, he must become a one-mutant army and liberate the Wumpa Archipelago one island at a time.

Tawna Bandicoot: Another genetically enhanced bandicoot, who is Crash's mate from their old lives together as regular critters. She possesses the same abilities as Crash, but appears to be more blessed up there. In the head, being gifted with intelligence that allows her to match wits with her captors. When Crash proves to be his most disappointing failure yet, Cortex deems her to be the next general of his Cortex Commandos.

Nekky Kyosha: A world renowned wildlife biologist and mother to Aiko and Ota. She was initially brought on board Cortex Power as a "consultant", though unbeknownst to her at the time, she was actually helping Cortex to scout out suitable species to serve as potential commandos in his army. Being an admirer of Neo Cortex for years, she was heartbroken at the deceit and horrified at the true nature of his experiments. She attempted to escape the island in order to alert the proper authorities, however, Cortex was already a couple steps ahead.

Aiko Kyosha: A young woman who is being held captive by Cortex, used as leverage to force their mother into cooperation. She helped care for the animals before they would be subjected to the Evolvo-Ray. She bonded with the marsupials the most.

Ota Kyosha: Aiko's younger brother who is also being held captive by Cortex. He was tasked with working in the assembly line while in captivity, having some firsthand experience in constructing Cortex's many mechanized menaces, even receiving some crash courses from the madman himself.

Aku Aku: A former mystic man who has since transcended his mortal shell and now resides in a wooden mask that's worshipped by some in the Wumpa Archipelago. His duty is to protect the island and all of its inhabitants. Years of relative peace has allowed him to rest easy, but that peace has since been disrupted by the arrival of Cortex Power. Years of inactivity has weakened him far more than he thought, forcing him to find a vessel capable and pure enough to channel his power to its fullest.

Feral the Hog: A mild mannered warthog who, along with other specimens of his species, was smuggled into the archipelago all the way from Africa by Cortex Power's field agents. However, he was aware enough of the situation to stage an escape and allow himself and his fellow hogs to flee into the surrounding jungles. He now finds himself hunted down by not only Cortex's forces, but also the natives who see him as a feast to be had.

The N. Circle
Dr. Neo Cortex: A former member of a traveling circus family who has since gone on to become a scientist of universal renown. Founding Cortex Power on the pillars of worldwide betterment, he has amassed himself a huge fortune with his many contributions not just to the field of science, but to the world. But underneath all his perceived good intentions and good will, lies a terrible darkness that seeks to control the entire world by any means necessary. He specializes in mechanics and machinery, capable of crafting androids that blend into the crowd almost seamlessly, but he has since dabbled in experimenting with live subjects, augmenting their physical and mental capabilities in ways that defies nature itself. He is the inventor of the Evolvo-Ray and Cortex Vortex, both instrumental in creating his commandos, but the Cortex Vortex proves detrimental to their overall mental development.

Dr. Nitrus Brio: Cortex's right hand man who perfected the design of Cortex's Evolvo-Ray, modifying it to the point where use of the Cortex Vortex would be rendered null if Cortex wasn't so stubborn about its "effectiveness". Brio grew up a child prodigy, born and raised by parents who were prodigies themselves. This all went to his head while growing up, viewing his so-called "peers" as being well beneath him. He would carry this air of arrogance with him for years until encountering his future superior, Neo Cortex, in high school. Meeting Cortex and constantly being bested by him humbled Brio to the point of subservience. And the subservience would soon go to unhealthy extremes, leading Brio to implant screws into his own skull, twisting them tighter each time he failed his superior, even when he had nothing to do with said failures. Years of being Cortex's whipping boy has led to him losing his sense of self.

Dr. Naivan Digenous: An expert on indigenous people's and their customs, brought into the fold in order to personally deal with the local natives, mainly on N. Sanity Island. Like Dr. Kyosha, he is more or less being held against his will to do Cortex's bidding. While his efforts have quelled the native response to Cortex's invasion of their islands, he now has to deal with a dark rising movement that proves to further endanger his own well being.

Dr. Nathan Dever: An archaeologist and adventurer who was brought under the Cortex Power umbrella with the purpose of unearthing natural, raw power sources that Cortex can use to fuel his evil endeavors. He's not fully in league with Cortex, but the mad doctor does pay well for his services and the always looming presence of Cortex's Commandos is enough to keep Dever's priorities in check. He is, however, a close family friend of the Kyosha's.

Dr. Naught Abel: A psychologist, and youngest member of the circle, who is tasked with evaluating the mental states of the Cortex Commandos as they're released back into the field to serve their new master. He attempted to alert the proper authorities to Cortex Power's activities, though that attempt got shut down real quick by Brio. After being subjected to excruciating punishment for his actions, Abel is left being a fractured shell of his former self. He now merely enables the mutants to follow through with their primal desires and dark thoughts rather than working to actually improve them.

Chairwoman Nixon Dustrial: Chairwoman of Cortex Power's board of directors. She helps oversee the day-to-day operations on Iron Island in Cortex's stead and is seen as fourth-in-command of the entire organization. She's practically the only member of the N. Circle who loves the position she's in and the power it grants her. She tends to be over ambitious, which causes much of her undoing. She much rather prefers the use of machines over mutants, which has made her an unpopular figure amongst Cortex's commandos. 

Nebulous Snare: A mysterious new recruit who mostly operates independently from the inner circle.

Cortex Commandos (Mammal Branch)
Ripper Roo: The product of Cortex's first foray into genetic engineering, and a miserably failed one at that. Once a simple kangaroo, a trip into Brio's improved version of the Evolvo-Ray seemed to be all the modifying that he needed, but a trial session under the untested Cortex Vortex not only undid a lot of the mental augmentation, it unraveled it even further. Roo came out from the Vortex an unstable mess of psychopathy and insanity. Deemed far too dangerous to be kept alive, Cortex attempted to have his first mutant terminated, but every possible execution attempt served to only fuel Ripper's madness. Cortex had no choice but to lock him away in a secluded location on Wumpa Island, where he has remained in isolation ever since.

Koala Kong: Brought into being not long after Ripper Roo, Cortex evolved him with raw power in mind but he also made sure to keep his sanity levels in check, or else he'd have something even worse than Ripper Roo on his hands. In order to help balance out his state of mind, Cortex added a marathon of the Rocky movies into the Cortex Vortex for Kong's mental consumption. What came out was a hulking behemoth with a slur, who lived by the motto of "it's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and get back up". A minor improvement from Ripper Roo, but not enough to feel confident about in Cortex's eyes. He's been stationed on Wumpa Island, tasked with overseeing Cortex Power's excavations of sacred site in hopes of discovering new power sources for his master.

Pinstripe Potoroo: One of Cortex's more recent products of the Evolvo-Ray and Cortex Vortex, Pinstripe was Cortex's first attempt at evolving a mammal in quite some time, having previously shifted his attention towards reptiles. Cortex wanted an ideal soldier who can do the necessary dirty work that needed being done, while also having a defined sense of loyalty that was always severely lacking in the reptile subjects. All that Neo could find that fit the bill was mafia movies, so he subjected the potoroo to hours of those. What came out was a pinstripe suit-wearing, slicked back hair sporting, tommy gun toting wise guy who quickly became a made man in Cortex Power. Known as "The Cleaner" to most in the organization, Pinstripe made a name for himself by working tirelessly to enforce Cortex's rule in any way he could, including tying up any loose ends. Be it the natives, the reptiles or any other failed experiments and perceived threats to Cortex, Pinstripe has put many out to pasture with the help of his Potoroo Mob. His contributions to the organization has even earned him a promotion, becoming the new CEO of Cortex Power after helping to "fire" the old one. The island's energy division has flourished under his leadership, all while still keeping a firm hand on the mammal branch of Cortex's commandos. News of Crash being groomed to be THE general that Cortex always wanted hit Pinstripe hard, but he nevertheless works towards making his boss' dreams of world conquest a reality.

Cortex Commandos (Insect Branch)
Scarlet: A redback spider that helps in heading up security in Cortex Castle. Anybody who wants to get to her master has to get through her and her web of followers first. Despite her close proximity to Cortex himself, she hasn't so much as gotten a word in with him, answering moreso to Brio instead, which just isn't the same.

Antnihilators: Crazy yellow ants who have invaded the archipelago thanks to Cortex Power. The Evolvo-Ray and Cortex Vortex have made them even crazier and more dangerous than ever before. Fearing a potential coup, Cortex exterminated the queens in order to crunch their numbers, but at least one queen and her male drones managed to escape the genocide, and they have since established a colony in the tropical jungles of N. Sanity Island. They are currently replenishing their numbers and making themselves a huge threat to the local ecosystem in order to prepare themselves for war against the Cortex Commandos.

Wumpa Tribes:
Papu Papu: The high chief of the Aku'wili tribe who was once considered to be a great warrior capable of godlike feats. However, his ascent to chiefhood has left him out of practice and complacent. And Cortex Power's arrival to the islands has even worsened his physical conditioning. Being bribed with "gifts of the modern age" such as televisions, refrigerators and basic cable, Papu Papu has allowed Cortex Power to operate on his islands without resistance, well, just as long as they don't interrupt his soaps. Turning this blind eye has gradually caused him and the rest of the natives to turn their backs on their previously long held beliefs, allowing evil into their lives in more ways than one.

Bukarau: The aging shaman of the Aku'wilians and tribal counsel to Papu Papu. He has been estranged from his chief and shunned by his people ever since Cortex Power tightened its hold over the islands. The villagers have turned away from his teachings and have indulged themselves in vices that have seen them caught in the grip of some really bad mojo. With sacred sites and artifacts being defiled and pillaged all around him, his connection to the higher powers has been largely cut off, leaving him to his own devices in his personal quest to save his islands and his people.

• Wow 1

Just thought that I'd make the announcement here that I should be able to get the next SBCinema episode done later this Sunday or the day after. I know more eps for that series is due for later this month, so I know I can't delay it any longer.

I just wanted to announce my next "One Shot Story" project, and it will actually serve as a backstory of sorts for Windsor T. Gorilla (as well as an upcoming Power Ranger team), in "Power Rangers Multiverse Force"; it is called "My Gym Partner's A Monkey: The Movie"! (Don't worry, it's going to be a LOT better than it sounds!) More details to come on my "One Shot Story" thread later! Enough said, true believers!

Pirate Legends:

Alright, I've had time to deliberate after my earlier dilemma, and after some inspiration, I've decided I will finish this, with Season 2 being its last season. I'm going to go with option C and fuse Dead Man's Chest and World's End together into one season. This might ultimately flow better instead of dragging them out over two separate seasons like I originally intended. This does mean a few of my original elements will probably get the short stick, but I'll try my best to properly give this closure. What I think I'll do is a "pirate binge" so to speak, and drop the first half of the season in a double premiere week in November since my schedule will be more open, then the other half in early 2021. Not going to give a concrete start date right now since that screwed me over last time. I'll post them when I feel I'm ready. For now, here is S2A's titles:

Spoiler

21. Turning Tides

22. Beware Skull Island!

23. Payback

24. The Relic Raiders

25. Price of Freedom

26. The Notorious Mrs. Stark

27. Davy's Game

28. The Kraken Strikes!

29. Race for the Chest: Part 1

30. Race for the Chest: Part 2

SBCinema:

Episode 93 will be a parody of Dead Poets Society, coming after Octerror is over, so stay tuned for that. Only 7 episodes of S5 remain after that.

• Like 1