• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

THE TEENJVERSE

CROSSOVER MUSINGS

To start off, I'd like to announce that Jjsthekid's popular spin-off,  Mystic Guardians, will join the 2018 Teenjverse Crossover. I am very honored that he has allowed for his characters and his world to join up with mines to create a truly groundbreaking event.

With further ado, the logo of the crossover...

crisis of the jelliens 3.gif

Yes, this crossover event will pull inspiration from the 2012 Season 8 episode of SpongeBob, "Planet of the Jellyfish". Story details are currently in development, and a plot description will be shared at some point in the future

• Like 3

POWER RANGERS: MULTIVERSE FORCE

I've decided to extend the length of season 2 to 52 episodes. 64 seems just to be too much, and my intended projection for season 3 (96) just seems too ambitious. Speaking of season 3, I've decided how long it will be.

Spoiler

84 episodes in total, a reference to the first Super Sentai series, Himitsu Sentai Gorenger.

After quite a bit of thought, I've decided to say, "Screw it. If I intend to make season 3 84 episodes long, then why shouldn't season 2 have 64?"

So, there you have it. PR: MVF will now have 64 episodes total for season 2, double the length of season 1's total.

Team SpongeBob

Airdates + Plot Descriptions

162. Sleeper: In wake of Sandy's apparent treachery, Pearl is left to her own devices while the rest of Team SpongeBob is unconscious. Black Clam leads a murder spree against island government officials, in search of something for E.V.I.L. Pearl decides to team up with Bonnie, Tremors, and Cold Reef to bring her down once and for all. (Airdate: 1/12/18)

163. Retreat: After horrific recent events, SpongeBob decides to take the team camping for a weekend in order to raise everyone's spirits. Rumors of a menacing beast running amok in Karate Island's forests threaten to upset the team's 'mental health' vacation. (Airdate: 1/13/18)

Miss Appear

Season 4 Description:  "Four months after the Season 3 finale, Katherine has become the official protector of Bikini Bottom as Miss Appear, taking on all levels of street crime. When a new threat moves into the city in the form of the legendary mobster, Dirty Dan and his cabal of villains, it will take the efforts of Katherine and other street level heroes to stop him."

41. A Different Place: When Barnacle Boy returns to the vigilante game and seeks out a partnership with Miss Appear, Katherine must decide whether or not she wants to become a team player. Meanwhile, Molly wants to become a hero in the same vein as her sister, but Katherine refuses to let her. On the horizon, sightings of the infamous Dirty Dan has the city on high alert, forcing Katherine to consider the partnership after all. (Airdate: 2/5/18)

The Quickster

Season 2 Description: "With the emergence of a possible metafish cure, Peter and Team Quickster will be thrown into an all out war between metas and non-metas spearheaded by the dangerous Muscle Ma'am. Meanwhile, the team also deals with Peter's possible death date only months away. This year, The Quickster and his allies will be tested by a multitude of new threats and changes - perhaps some of it internal."

11. Change: Eight months following the Season 1 finale, Sun has become the new face for Kelp Labs, while Peter, Irene, and Tyrone continue internships there. Though everything seems easygoing, the announcement of a metafish cure divides the ctiy and team. Meanwhile, Irene has been keeping her new powers hidden from her friends, leading to disastrous consequences. An enemy from the team's past makes a return. (Airdate: 2/7/18)

???

Stayed tuned..

• Like 2

Guess it's finally my turn to announce what I'm planning writing-wise this year at the moment...

Rusty's Raping Rampage Rip-off

A shameless plagiarizing of one of SBC's most iconic works, made to celebrate Hollywood running out of ideas. It will also serve as a reboot of And Then There Were Less 3, a prequel to Jjs' Riffing Theater 3000, and a continuation of Full SBC. The first victims will be Clappy and Jelly, and it will star me as the killer of your hope in humanity. Oh yeah, and there's also a crazy demon god who works her way in somewhere. 

Maud Pie Reacts to Teen Titans Go to the Movies!

A shameless cash-in on your new favorite movie. It is a sequel to the 2016 classic, Maud Pie Reacts to Teen Titans Go!, and will have no reason to exist other than for Maud Pie to tell you her thrilling opinions on the best superhero movie of 2018, The Incredible Deadpool 2.

• Like 1

Team SpongeBob

Airdates + Plot Descriptions

164. Ladies In Love: Victoria sets in motion her final plan, while Team SpongeBob deals with a surprising new romance at the HQ that may force them to examine their internalized biases. (Air Date: 1/19/18)

165. Sweet Dreams, Debbie: An attack on Debbie sends Team SpongeBob and F.I.N into panic, as Victoria's plans for the Divine Jewels come to a head - signaling the end days. (Air Date: 1/20/18)

• Like 1

Crazy Celes

Since I've already received, "Huh? I don't get this." comments about this show through PM, I'll do a double clarification and say that no, this is not a rip-off of any shows from SBC's past, that was just a joke.

utzTCyo.png

This is a parody of shows from SBC's past that will also lampoon real-world events. The Real Pilot will air January 25th.

3 hours ago, Metal Snake said:

Crazy Celes

Since I've already received, "Huh? I don't get this." comments about this show through PM, I'll do a double clarification and say that no, this is not a rip-off of any shows from SBC's past, that was just a joke.

utzTCyo.png

This is a parody of shows from SBC's past that will also lampoon real-world events. The Real Pilot will air January 25th.

At least I actually get this joke about parody :P

TEAM SPONGEBOB -

The series finale is slated to air at a special time, on January 30, 2018. For now, here is the plot description:

166. Eschaton (Part 1): With time running out, Team SpongeBob assembles some of the allies they've made over the years for a final showdown with E.V.I.L. Debbie and Victoria go head to head in a final battle that will leave the fate of the world - and the Universal Guardian, at stake.

167. Long Live Team SpongeBob (Part 2): SpongeBob and Aria make a sacrifice in order to save Debbie and the universe. The heroes battle a doomsday weapon, while Victoria lays destruction all over Karate Island. 

• Like 2

I've decided to split Season 2 into two smaller yet connected seasons; these will be Seasons 2 and 3, each consisting of 32 episodes. What was to become season 3 will be now known as Season 4 and Season 5 respectively. Each of those will consist of 42 episodes.

That makes sense. The first "Super Sentai" season; "Go-Ranger," they kind of treat the FIRST 42 episodes of that season and the LAST 42 episodes of that season as two TOTALLY different seasons; mostly because the "Super Sentai" 'Rangers', had two TOTALLY different major modes of transportation for the two different halves of the season! Also, by having five smaller seasons instead of three big ones; it would be similar in length to the CLASSIC era run of the "Power Rangers" series (I'll assume we'll SKIP the 'Turbo' season for OBVIOUS reasons). I hope to continue help making the series as good as possible! :D Enough said! ;)

The series finale of Team SpongeBob has been posted.

At this time, I'd like to thank all my fans/readers for an amazing seven years and seven months. How crazy to think that the show has gone on for that long of a time right? Something I began writing when I was 12, and now it has come to an end. Again, thank you. We may be saying goodbye to the show, but that world will always be with us.

• Like 4

THE TEENJVERSE

CROSSOVER MUSINGS

LikaAP9.png

The hugest crossover event in Spin-off history is about to commence! The crossover will consist of four parts running across all participating shows. Below is the schedule and plot description for your convenience:

Schedule:

• Miss Appear thread (Part 1) - March 12, 2018
  • The Quickster thread (Part 2) - March 13, 2018
  • Mystic Guardians thread (Part 3) - March 14, 2018
  • Knights of the Multiverse thread (Part 4) - March 15, 2018

Plot:  "When an alien ship lands in Bikini Bottom, Katherine and her team confront beings known as the Jelliens. After the Jelliens declare a takeover of Earth, Team Appear reaches out to The Quickster and the Knights of the Multiverse for backup. Secrets among the heroes begin to spill out, causing friction within the team up. After a series of events, the Earth is left vulnerable to a full scale invasion, with Miss Appear, The Quickster, Red Widow, and Madison Landers leading their respective teams into an all out battle against the Jelliens. This Spring, the ultimate winner takes world." 

• Like 1

In Deathmatch news, there might not be a new Post-Mortem posted on OMJflix to follow up the latest Deathmatch episode I finished. There also may not be any new Deathmatch episodes posted in the main thread here in the spinoff section for the next couple weeks mostly because I'm putting some more focus on the tag team title tournament that will be taking place in the OMJflix club, so if you haven't already, make sure to join/follow in order to be kept updated on those developments as they happen! Some currently ongoing storylines will be carried over and played out during the tag title tournament in the meantime.

Community Deathmatch's first ever super card, March to Madness, is in the works, and the only match scheduled so far is ZaidCatDog vs Crushing vs Hayden vs Fred vs OBAB vs Trophy for the Most Active Member title. More matches will be announced as we get closer to the big dance, which will hopefully be anywhere between the end of March and the beginning of April.