• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

Chapter 2 of "Future Shock" is available to read.

Plot: After getting fired from the Krusty Krab for an incident that he caused, SpongeBob accidentally gets teleported twenty into the future and learns that Bikini Bottom isn't what he thought it would be. The town is in ruin under the reign of Plankton and his apprentice: DarkEvil LaserPants, SpongeBob's friends are living miserably, and he no longer exists. SpongeBob must now earn the trust and help from his "old" friends to try and fix this timeline and face his biggest, most dangerous enemy of all time.

I want to thank the readers for making the Miss Appear-Team SpongeBob crossover a huge success, with both portions scoring in the Top 10 of the SpongeBoard this week. With that out of the way, I have some news to announce. 

Future Crossover Events:

Going forward, it will be my intention to do an annual crossover when production aligns just right. In 2018, I'm hoping to pull off something even more huge that will provide my readers with a massive payoff for their devotion and loyalty. 

I.J.L.S.A:

The I.J.L.S.A show will no longer be happening (at least not in the foreseeable future), and I'm pulling the show off my production schedule. This may seem disappointing to some, but I promise it will open up new doors and creative freedom for The Teenjverse going forward. Plus, there will still be a massive payoff to look forward to that will replace this endeavor, and be even more exciting. 

Miss Appear:

36. Nature Or Nurture?: Katherine is blackmailed by Vivian to investigate the 'real' circumstances around Martin Rogers' death. Meanwhile, Vivian meets her biological son, Marshall Montgomery - and he may be more similar to Shadow than Vivian speculated. (Post Date: 8/31/17)

Team SpongeBob:

154. The Lightress: SpongeBob's search for Linda leads him to Rock Bottom, a deep trench located outside Bikini Bottom where Linda has become a beacon of hope to the dwellers, know as The Lightress. Meanwhile, Aria is tasked to visit Alex at his home to recruit him to the team, but she gets a bigger taste of his home life than she would of expected. (Post Date: 9/1/17)

• Like 2

Cerebus is returning, though not under my control. It is now under the sole control of @GreyKnight151, with no involvement from me.

If someone could move it back into Spin-Offs/Lits, that'd be fine.

I'll also be doing a canon interquel entitled Cerebus: The Years Between. It'll run for 2 seasons, each consisting of 30 episodes.

Chapter 4 of "Future Shock" is available to read.

Plot: After getting fired from the Krusty Krab for an incident that he caused, SpongeBob accidentally gets teleported twenty into the future and learns that Bikini Bottom isn't what he thought it would be. The town is in ruin under the reign of Plankton and his apprentice: DarkEvil LaserPants, SpongeBob's friends are living miserably, and he no longer exists. SpongeBob must now earn the trust and help from his "old" friends to try and fix this timeline and face his biggest, most dangerous enemy of all time.

Just want to let people know that I'm currently in the middle of writing the next "Power Rangers Multiverse Force" episode; and it will be called "Wild Horses." Expect it to be up sometime this week, probably once I have the final part of my latest "Total Cartoon Global Cruise" episode up and completed.

Chapter 5 of "Future Shock" is available to read.

Chapter 6 of "Future Shock" is available to read.

Chapter 7 of "Future Shock" is available to read.

It took me entirely TOO long, but I finally FINISHED with writing my "Total Cartoon Global Cruise" episode, "Tonight You're Gonna Go Down in Flames, Just Like Jesse James!" :cool: It's available to read if you haven't already! :D Also, I just wanted to announce that I have been asked to guest-write the next "Squid" episode! And I'm even going to make it HALLOWEEN themed! o.o Expect to see it once it gets closer to Halloween time! ;) In the meantime, I will try to write up on my long-awaited "Yellow Submarine" parody for my "One Shot Stories" topic, called "Mellow Submarine." HOPEFULLY it will be finished BEFORE the end of THIS month! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Spiriting Fluttershy's Dark Sky

The finale to the last "hero's story", the story of King Nero, is going to be posted tomorrow, a day early in celebration of the theatrical MLP movie's release. From then on, I will gradually release the five parts of the series finale over the holiday season. So get yourselves ready for the finale of Spiriting Fluttershy's Dark Sky...

Spoiler

...and the finale of the Fluttershy's Dark Sky series as you know it... ;)

Just remember that the true ending never ends... :)

Great news, guys! :D I'm FINALLY writing my long-awaited "Yellow Submarine" parody, called "Mellow Submarine" for my "One Shot Stories" subject! :cool: I'm not quite sure yet just how I'm going to break the story up into chunks, if it comes to that, but just know that I am actually WRITING the story, and I'll try to get some of it up as soon as possible! ;)