• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

I just wanted to make this announcement, that Renegade and I have both decided, that the next episode of "Power Rangers Multiverse Force", will be my episode of "No Train, No Gain", in order to give Renegade more time to work on the episode that follows that one, "The Obligatory Food Pyramid Episode". Expect "No Train, No Gain", to be written sometime within the month of November.

• Like 1

Apologies for the month-long drought on both the Cherish and SMBZ Kong fronts. I fell from the high of October pretty hard and it's leaked over well into November for a number of reasons. Hopefully I'll be back in the groove again soon enough. But I have managed to prepare something special for this upcoming Thanksgiving weekend. That's all I'll let out for now!

• Like 4

It's been a hot minute since I've posted an update on my works, so as a holiday weekend present, I'm dropping my own Spin-Off Direct (if you wanna call it that). Yep, I've got a huge loot to unveil for what I've got in store in 2021, and this is going to be my biggest year for my works yet. Get ready. First I'll start off with my current works.

1. Pirate Legends

The final 10 chapters will arrive next month. Not going to give any dates, I'll post them whenever I can. Here are their titles:

Spoiler

31. Nowhere to Hide

32. Into the Locker

33. Wrath of Davy Jones

34. Up is Down

35. Traitor

36. Shadows

37. The Brethren Court

38. World's End I

39. World's End II

40. World's End III

A special thanks to anyone who did read this, I hope the end ride is worth it.

2. SBCinema

2021 will be a big year for SBCinema, as it reaches its 100th chapter and the 6th season. The next three chapters (95-97) will be parodies of the Star Wars original trilogy (long overdue), with a rebooted cast. The 100th chapter will be a parody of Joker to close out S5. It's been fun running the show thus far, and another reminder guest write spots are still open if anyone wants to contribute.

Now...to announce FIVE brand new works! Yep, you heard that right. This may come as a surprise given my dwindling interest in writing the past few years, but I've had a drive to make 2021 a special year as after realizing several works are turning 10 years old (as hard as it is to believe).

3. One-Time Star Wars Characters: Where Are They Now? 

A fun little spiritual successor to Wumbo's One-Time SB Characters, created by @DOWMinick the Donkey and I. We've been working on this in secrets for a few months now and I'm pleased to announce it will be ready to release in early 2021. It'll have a short, 10 chapter season detailing the totally canon whereabouts of your favorite obscure SW characters, with potentially more seasons to come depending how well this does.

4. Storm Racers: Reunion

To celebrate Storm Racers' 10th anniversary next year, I'm doing a special, four-part revival miniseries for it, which can be fused together into a movie. This will drop in spring 2021, and I look forward to writing about these characters again.

5. Riffing Theater 3000: The Critic Chronicles

Yep, you read that title right. Riffing Theater is coming back...sort of, as a limited miniseries! In this, we'll be riffing reviews of Nostalgia Critic (using transcripts on the Channel Awesome wikia). We're riffing him so you don't have to. SBC Theater 4000, the original inspiration for JRT, is also turning 10 next year so I felt like this would be a nice bone to toss to riffing fans. With how much of a punching bag Doug is to the site nowadays and how he inspired much of early JRT, it feels poetic to riff the "master". Note this is only going to be 12 episodes long, I'm not going to milk this out longer than that because there's only so much you can make fun of about Nostalgia Critic, which is why I made it a miniseries. I'd rather have 12 really amazing riffs than 40+ where we get repetitive and have nothing much to say. Sometimes, less is more. Therefore, this isn't a full blown return for JRT, just a fun little "getting the band back together" occasion. OMJ and Steel have already made their own entertaining theaters to continue on the riffing legacy (which, as an aside, I'll be guest riffing on an ep of Steel's theater soon, so look forward to that), so I'm not gonna steal their spotlights. In some ways, this could even serve as our "final goodbye" to Doug, which I'm sure some may appreciate as there's only so many times we can diss on him. If anyone wants a certain episode riffed, let me know and I'll try to fit it in. If any of the old riffers want to come back, just let me know, which a few already have. If any newcomers would like to take a stab at this, you're welcome as well. No release date right now, going to give time for people to sign up and accommodate people's schedules around that. I'm truly looking forward to this. And yes, The Wall will be riffed which was a given. 😛  

And to cap it all off, here's my final announcement, with another familiar face...

6. Skodwarde Expanded Universe

For the past few months, @Old Man Jenkins and I have been mulling over doing more for Skodwarde after realizing his 10th anniversary is also in 2021. While we are perfectly content with ending the main show and that will stay ended (sorry to those who wanted to see more post sequel parodies), we are going to continue his presence in another way. We decided to celebrate by doing not one, but two projects for the occasion.

The first of which will be Skod on the Run, the Skodified version of movie 3. This will take place after the Skodwarde series finale and serve as an epilogue, think of it as our El Camino. We'll be turning it into a miniseries, with both OMJ and I writing it. This is going to be very different than the actual source material, but we'll still reference a few elements from it.

The second will be, you guessed it, a Skodified version of Kamp Koral (title currently TBD), which will be a limited series. This will act as our Better Call Saul of the Skodwarde franchise, and unlike the actual Kamp Koral, we do plan to make this a legit prequel. How will that work? You'll have to wait and see. ;) OMJ and I will both be running this too, but if any past writers wanna come back for the lulz for even just one episode, let us know.

Both of those will act as a launch to a "Skodwarde Expanded Universe", where even though Skod's main story has ended, there are several other stories in his universe waiting to be told. I'm giving this that label in case we decide to Skodify the other upcoming spin-offs in the future (we'll see). Unlike the actual show, I don't view this as milking as we're only doing this as an anniversary gift to the fans. We technically didn't even have to do this in the first place as both OMJ and I were content with letting Skod rest. 

That's all folks, and I sure hope I didn't overstuff you. I think 2021 will hopefully end up being the most fun I've had doing spin-offs and lits in a long time. Doing a bunch of small miniseries will work out better for me as I doubt I'll have time for larger scale works again, but can gladly do works that are short, sweet and to the point. Having less chapters to focus on allows me to hit harder and make each stand out more in their own ways. I hope this also drives up some interest in the section again from others.

• Like 3
  • Happy 2

Hopefully this will be the definitive update post that'll take me through at least the first half of this year because I will definitely be following through on the plan that I am about to lay out for myself right now. Fingers crossed!

1) Wumpa Defender, Crash Bandicoot!: Please welcome the latest addition to my slate, my personal choice for how I'll be celebrating my 10 years on here! And not only that, it also celebrates Crash's own 25th this year! Anybody who knows me knows how much those damn games mean to me, so I had to celebrate it somehow. And by great coincidence, the years just aligned all too well. I was originally gonna post this back in October to celebrate the release of Crash 4, but I got caught up in the holiday spirit and just focused mainly on the Halloween content. Kinda works out better this way, since Wumpa Defender is meant to be a reimagining of the very first game. However, unlike my original plans for October, Wumpa Defender will be written in a sorta tv.com-style format. Since my first spinoff was written that way, I figured why not bring that style back for another go in order to really ring it in. It sure beats going back trying to conclude Break A Leg on my own terms. I know the fans of Community Deathmatch are gonna be disappointed that they won't be seeing that chef's kiss style of writing translate to the Crash Bandicoot world, but it just feels like the best option for myself right now. Maybe an N. Sane-style "remake" could happen later down the road.

But as for right now, I've got plans for this to last about 30+ episodes at the moment. Currently, I'm thinking about posting 2 episodes a week on a bi-weekly basis (every two weeks); book ending the work week they fall on with one episode on Monday and then the other on Friday. Sounds good on paper. I never really committed myself to a schedule before, just posted whenever I felt good for it (which just worked wonders, evidently) but I'm getting older! It's time to finally organize myself, commit a little!

All that said, the next episode will be posted tomorrow under the title; "Giant Enemy Crabs, Hard-Shelled Harbingers of N. Sanity" and from there, expect the episode after to be on Monday, February 8th.

2) Super Mario Bros. Z Kong: Part of the reason why Wumpa Defender is on a bi-weekly basis is because I will be alternating it with this for the remainder of SMBZ Kong's run. And, I will continue to write it in the script format that I've got going for it now. Like I said before, I brought this idea back in October because it was Mario's 35th anniversary and the 3D All-Stars compilation came out around that time, plus Mark Haynes got back to work on the original SMBZ (which was like my gateway drug to fan works in general back in the day). I started this passion project almost four years ago, I could've gotten a college education in that amount of time, and by god I'm gonna fucking see it to its end! It'll be back next Friday! Juggling both a Mario and a Crash Bandicoot lit, if this doesn't lead to some sorta crossover, I'll be very disappointed in myself.

3) "Cherish": Apologies for this just falling off the face of the earth. I just got into The Bikini Bottom Horror recently and I got very insecure about my own SB writing of the horror variety. I could never write anything so tight and just chef's kiss. Check it out if you haven't, it's a fan comic so it's that much more engaging. Don't expect this back until SMBZ Kong wraps up.

4) OMJ's Die-In Theater: The Die-In will be back in operation soon to finish up the Break A Leg riffs. Probably during one of Wumpa Defender's off weeks. After that, the Die-In more than likely wont be open again until the summer, when I'll be riffing the zapping first season of Post Fiction for its very own 10 year anniversary! I already got jjs on board as a guest, so if anybody else wants to relive this dumpster fire with us, holla at me. Let's make some money that I can use to pay Ben Mankiewicz together.

5) Megalo Don: Still very much working to make this a reality. I'm currently on the fence over whether I wanna keep this a spinoff or do away with the SpongeBob connections entirely and make it something more my own. At least for right now I'm thinking about keeping them in, just for the sake of making some decent headway on this thing. This is probably my biggest writing project post-Deathmatch. Hoping I'll be able to post something more concrete by the time the Spin-Off Festival rolls around. Fingers crossed again!

6) "Skodwarde Expanded Universe": Should probably post a corroborating update on this to show that we are writers united! But yeah, it's coming back in more ways than one! I wouldn't be on board if I wasn't confident in the concepts we have drawn up so far. Hoping they turn out good as finished products as they do on paper. Currently waiting to go "in production" whenever the time is right. Hope any lapsed fans will join us for the ride, and who knows, it could lead to more expanding of the universe.

Edited by Old Man Jenkins
  • Like 2

It's been three months since I've given an update on what's up, so figured this was due:

SBCinema:

The 100th episode was posted recently, ending Season 5. Season 6 will premiere around Spin-Off Festival 10 (yep, it's back this year), and the first three episodes will be parodies of the Lord of the Rings trilogy. Reminder plenty of guest write spots are open if anyone wants to reserve one.

One-Time Star Wars Characters: Where Are They Now?:

Season 2 will also premiere around Spin-Off Festival 10. Two teases I'll give to hold you over until then are we'll have episodes based on Podracers and another entirely dedicated to Clone Wars characters. OWM and I were pleased at the reception for the first season, and we promise to keep up both the comedy and tragedy.

Jjs' Riffing Theater 3000: The Critic Chronicles:

I'm pleased at the reception for this so far, and us the riffers are having a blast. Episodes 3 and 4 are almost finished, apologies for the delay, but the people riffing them want to make their riffs as great as possible, so we're not in a rush. Episode 3 should hopefully be up this week, but no concrete promises. To hold you over, I will reveal what our remaining reviews to be riffed are for those who aren't in the know:

Spoiler

3. James and the Giant Peach

4. Sailor Moon

5. Eight Crazy Nights

6. The Lorax

7. The Matrix

8. Hocus Pocus

9. Christmas with the Kranks

10. Jungle Book 2016

11. Deadpool 2

12. The Wall

Storm Racers: Reunion:

I am pleased to announce this will be coming in late April. No concrete dates will be given right now, but I'll post the four parts of it across the month and possibly into May depending on my time. On another related note, since the spin-off's 10th birthday is on the 25th, I'll be reposting the series premiere in the reruns thread for old time's sake. 

Skodwarde Expanded Universe:

1.) OMJ and I have been mapping out Skod on the Run, which will be a 10 part long adventure. It will drop around Spin-Off Festival 10 just in time for Skod's 10th birthday this June. One tidbit I'll share to everyone is that Keanu Reeves himself will be a main character in this film, who we can promise was not easy to afford. 

2.) In regards to our Kamp Koral parody, that will be put on the backburner for now until after Skod on the Run is done and when more KK eps are available. Can't make any concrete promises on when that will come but don't be surprised if it's not until late summer. Note that like Skod's final season, we won't be adapting every single episode from the source material as we'll be working in our own unique storyline and we prefer to keep this smaller.

Overall, I'm looking forward to this spring for spin-offs, it's gonna be fun and hopefully continues to give the section a nice energy shot.

• Like 4

As it should be made known, my writing progress has been slow last month, with only one new release in the STA epilogue. This month would be the start of  the announcements for my plans towards the second quarter of this year, so here's some news regarding some of my currently running works before then:

SpongeBob SquarePants: Lost in Translation: The premiere week that I had originally planned for last month will take place next week starting on Monday. The week after the next, on Sunday, the full episode roster for its current and last season will be announced.

Oh Yeah! Collections: Side Quest, the long-overdue first original one-shot for the collective series is slated to be finished by Sunday. Take note that it will be posted to my Wordpress blog a day earlier, so if on time, Side Quest will be posted onto SBC next Monday, the same day as the return of new eps for SBSP:LiT.

Total Drama Treasure Tour: I will start off by apologizing for the lack of new eps since its start, but I am still determined to churn some out by this month. More info regarding this new series will come later during the Q2 2021 announcements.

Chemist Bob's Catastrophic Creations Cinema: While my involvement with Jjs' new Riffing Theater miniseries will interfere with my focus on this series, I intend to write up new eps for this sooner than later.

So, it's been months, hasn't it?

Power Rangers: Multiverse Force: "The Obligatory Food Episode" is climbing out of development hell, but I will post it soon; I'm trying to limit my focus to one or two stories at a time.

SBChammer 40,000: Dark Heresy: a meta-literature set in the Warhammer 40k universe and based on the Dark Heresy TTRPG, this darkly humorous horror-mystery series follows a group of Acolytes in the Imperial Inquisition (based on myself, @HawkbitAlpha, @Steel Sponge, @4EverGreen, @Katniss, @Cha, and @Sauce Mama) under the command of Inquisitor @jjsthekid as they investigate heretical, alien, and unspeakable eldritch horror-based activity in the Askelion Sector and the surrounding area of the Segmentum Obscurus. I don't have a set date for when this one will premiere (again because I'm trying to limit my focus to 1-2 projects at a time), but the premiere will be a three parter, possibly longer, based on the beginning adventures from the game's core rules and additional materials (The Game Master's Kit and Forgotten Gods supplement).

Time for a status updates on my works.

The Critic Chronicles:

We're in the endgame, riffing away at the final three episodes. The Jungle Book riffs are over halfway done and should be out soon. Wumbo, OWM and I have also finished our preliminary riffs for The Wall; yep, we've made a lot of progress on the finale. The team is taking their time to make sure we really stick the landing with these last three episodes. By my estimation, we'll have the series finished by the end of August. I have to give a special thanks to the incredible crew for making this possible and the high quality riffs each episode continues to have.

SBCinema:

The next film to parodied will be Speed Racer (2008), coming next week. Future parodies this season will include Dredd (2012) and Cats Don't Dance, courtesy of OMJ and SOF's suggestions respectively. 

Skod on the Run:

Part 3: Keanu Reeves vs. the Multiverse will be posted soon. OMJ and I plan to have this finished by the end of summer. After that, our Kamp Koral parody will come sometime in fall. In the meantime, here are titles for all of the remaining parts of the movie, with some possibly subject to change:

Spoiler

Part 4: SQodwarde

Part 5: The Cutting Room Floor

Part 6: Break Point

Part 7: Keanu's Royal Mess

Part 8: Keanu Reeves Goes to the Movies

Part 9: Rewriting History

Part 10: Rushed Finale

One-Time Star Wars Characters: Where Are They Now?:

Season 3 will come sometime in September. 

• Like 3

I am relinquishing full creative control of Power Rangers: Multiverse Force to @4EverGreen, since I have no creative interest in the series anymore, and am moving on from SBC in general to work on my shared superhero universe (which will primarily be posted on DeviantArt and AO3). My plan is to give him what I have of "The Obligatory Food Pyramid Episode" for him to finish, then wash my hands entirely of MVF.

3 months since my last update? Time to fix that by dropping this Mini Spin-Off Direct

Riffing Theater:

Once again, thanks to all who helped out for The Critic Chronicles and read along, I truly had a blast. They may have been more of a slow burn compared to the bombastic fanfictions we riffed from years past, but I felt they paid off wonderfully. As I hinted in the finale post, I am not done with Riffing Theater again that easily, however. Seeing the strong feedback people had towards the idea of riffing something outside of SBC has inspired me to do more experiments. I'm officially announcing that yes, I will be doing a yearly riffing miniseries from here on out (well, as long as the sun doesn't explode anytime soon). I know how burnt out people could be on the original riffing theater doing so many works back to back, so doing it yearly will make it more special, prevent burn out and provide better quality riffs. I have actually decided on what I'll do for the 2022 miniseries thanks to a suggestion from a user, but I'll be keeping that a secret for the time being. I may be dropping a few hints to what it could be until I'm ready to announce it, so look out for those. 👀 All I'll say for now is it's a subject that would have the same amount of interest that Nostalgia Critic did. And it's not another reviewer.

SBCinema:

Both Scooby-Doo parodies (ft. It's Always Sunny) were posted this month for Halloween. I will have one more Halloween movie parody up before the month ends, which will be It: Chapter Two. After that, eight episodes remain of Season 6, three of which will be the Star Wars sequel trilogy. January 2022 will also mark SBCinema's 10th anniversary, which is coming sooner than you think. As you can expect, 2022 will be a big year for SBCinema to celebrate that milestone. I'll have more to share on what's in store for that soon.

One-Time Star Wars Characters: Where Are They Now?

Season 4 will come this winter.

Skod on the Run & Mein Kampf Koral:

The fifth part of Skod on the Run was posted last week for those who did not see, which I felt was one of the best Skod works I've ever done. Only 3 parts to go for the film, which will hopefully be out before the year ends. Some may have noticed we cut the film down from 10 to 8 parts, so let's address that. OMJ and I felt it was for the better of the story's pacing and structure that we condense it down to 8 parts. We ultimately didn't have that much to work with for the two parts we cut and decided to recycle aspects of them into the remaining parts. I did reference one of these cut concepts in Part 5, and for those interested, I'll share details for what those two parts would've entailed when the movie is over. Since Skod on the Run will be the final chapter in the Skodverse timeline wise, we want it to be as great as possible and had to rearrange a few elements we felt weren't clicking, which we felt benefitted the overall story.

As for our Kamp Koral parody, we've finally decided it will be called Mein Kampf Koral. It will be released after Skod on the Run is over. It may not make the original 2021 release but don't worry, this has only helped us plan a better spin-off, so we don't mind the delay. We felt it was better to have Skod on the Run's definitive ending first so we can go back and add more depth to it with this prequel. This will be the final Skod project we'll ever do (for real this time lol), so much like Skod on the Run, we want to make sure it's as good as possible. Yes, we've decided we're not going to Skodify any of the other upcoming spin-offs, so this will mark the end of the Skodwarde Expanded Universe. While it was tempting, we ultimately only did these for Skod's 10th anniversary this year and don't want to keep beating the Skod horse forever. There's only so many times an old spin-off can continue. As I said when I first announced these, I like to view Skod on the Run and Mein Kampf Koral as our El Camino and Better Call Saul respectively, anything else we feel would be overkill. OMJ and I have other works we want to move onto, as nice as it's been for us to reunite to give Skod one last proper goodbye. So yes, Meinf Kamp Koral will be our final swan song for the Skodwarde universe, and we hope it will be worth the wait.

Spin-Off Action: The Reboot - 4Kids Edition

For those who don't recall, this was a for shits and giggles work I did back in 2011. I made a 4Kids parody of the infamous Spin-Off Action: The Reboot, but it was only buyable in my various stores. It's been scattered to the winds of members' PMs over the years and never posted publicly. I will finally be posting it publicly for all to see after Octerror is over, so look forward to that lulziness.

I do have a few more projects to come in 2022 that I've been planning like a mad scientist in secret, but I'll save those announcements for my next actual Spin-Off Direct, coming soon. Figured this would tide people over until then. 

• Like 2

How I managed to keep myself THIS occupied until now to keep myself from posting an update until NOW, is beyond me! Self-depreciation aside, I have decided that I WILL be able to finish "Power Rangers Multiverse Force's" long-awaited episode, "The Obligatory Food Pyramid Episode" in time for Thanksgiving, with my mini-arc of "Back To The 1980's" set to follow soon there after. And I also plan to finish "Total Cartoon Island Strikes Back" SOMETIME before the year 2021 is out; here's praying it doesn't suffer "Time Schedule Slippage"...AGAIN!!!! :rolleyes: Enough said, true believers!

I finally finished co-writing "Power Ranger Multiverse Force's" long-awaited episode, "The Obligatory Food Pyramid Episode", and it will be published, pending Renegade's review of it. I hope to get some more of "Total Cartoon Island Strikes Back" written up during the upcoming Thanksgiving break. Enough said for now, true believers!

• Like 1

I have finished writing the "Power Rangers Multiverse Force" episode "Back To The 1980's Part I: Parallel Lives", and it is ready to be read and possibly reviewed. I might have to bump the mini-arc to be a five-part mini-saga instead of a four-part, depending on how much I feel I can fit into the next episode comfortably. I'll let you know what happens once it's done. Enough said, for now!

• Like 1

Here's my second ever Spin-Off Direct, covering everything happening with my writings throughout 2022. Here we go! First I'll start off with my current works.

1. SBCinema

SBCinema celebrates its 10th anniversary in January 2022, as hard as that may be to believe. I’m honored to have continued it and I’m going to celebrate that milestone by finishing Season 6 in January. The last five movies of this season will be:

116. Captain Phillips

117. Finding Nemo

118-120. Star Wars sequel trilogy

Season 7 will then premiere sometime later after that. If anyone wants to guest write on Season 7, let me know in advance and I’ll make room for you.

2. Skodwarde Expanded Universe

Skod on the Run: Part 6 of the movie was posted recently by me, only two parts remain. I will be working hard at Part 7 soon, and then @Old Man Jenkins will wrap this bizarre adventure up with Part 8. It's only fitting the creator gets to have the final chapter, which I can already say will be insane. We're looking forward to this ending and hope people enjoy it. 

Mein Kampf Koral: Kampf will finally come next month, solo'd by me. It will be chopped down from the original plan of 13 episodes to 6 now, which I feel will flow better and I didn't want to drag it out longer than needed. We were holding off to see when Nick would release more episodes for us to parody, but since they're not planning to anytime soon, we agreed to just knock it out as I've already had a satisfying story mapped out. I will release it in a bomb format similar to what I did with Pirate Legends in the beginning of the year. This will also help promote the final part of Skod on the Run, giving the Skodwarde a final ride off into the sun.

When all is said and done, both of these will feel like a very final send-off to the Skodverse. We personally don't believe there will be any room for more afterwards. As I've said before, there's only so many times we can bring an old work back and these were mainly done as a 10th anniversary gift. But if in another few years I end up contradicting this sentence, every user on this site has the right to protest for removal from staff and throw me in jail.

3. One-Time Star Wars Characters: Where Are They Now?

Season 4 will come in January to celebrate the work’s one year anniversary. As a sneak peek, two episodes in S4 will be about Tusken Raiders and Jawas. One-Time will also continue for 5th and 6th seasons, the latter of which @SnOWMan and I have agreed will be the final season. It’s been fun to do this and we’re happy with all the support people have given it. But we’re slowly running low on ideas and don't wanna overdo it. This will also help us plan out a great final two seasons. We feel by the end of the last season we'll have turned over every stone this universe has to offer. For now, enjoy the ride while it lasts.

Next up, here are three brand new works coming next year.

4. Riffing Theater 3000: Family Guy Funny Moments

peter_2008_v2F_hires1-56a00f083df78cafda

Hey Lois. That's right: I'm doing more JRT miniseries, and next year's will be riffing those old fashioned values on which we used to rely. We'll be riffing 13 of the most infamous Family Guy episodes using transcripts. Special credit goes to @Clappy for this suggestion, as the more I thought about it, it felt like the perfect follow-up from riffing Nostalgia Critic. A lot of us have good and bad memories of taking shots at Family Guy over the years, so this made sense to do next. If there's a specific episode you feel deserves to be here, let me know and I'll try my best to slot it in; I know there's a lot of contenders. I'm going to do my best to narrow it down to the 13 episodes that I feel make the most sense and form a point A to point B of what went wrong with the show like we did with Nostalgia Critic. If anyone wants to be involved, let me know. I won't start this until around spring, so that'll give people plenty of time to prepare and think it over. Freakin' sweet.

5. Scooter's Paradise: Remastered

Yes, your eyes do not deceive you. One of my most infamous Tv.com spin-offs is getting a remaster! This may or may not be what all of my Scooter shitposting has been building up to. :Laugh:  Back in 2018, I did a remaster of The Adventures of Gary the Snail, my first spin-off, which was a fun trip down memory lane. 4 years later, I’m doing one for my second spin-off. Tv.com's death inspired me to do another and I’m honestly kind of interested in giving this a touch up because it could sure use one lol. I'd like to see if I can salvage this Patrick's Paradise rip-off into something tolerable, and if not, hey, nostalgia. Most episodes will remain the same plot wise, but there will be a few overall structural changes. #ScooterReturns

6. Most Wanted

“When you live the life of a criminal, there is no happy ending.”

For my final announcement, this work will be the next chapter in my current jjsverse for spin-offs. Most Wanted is a 10 part miniseries taking place after the events of Mystic Guardians. It will focus on Vexacus and the bounty hunter crew he met in the final season.

Synopsis: Following the events of Mystic Guardians, Vexacus has returned to his normal life of bounty hunting with a new team. However, just when he thought he was off the hook and on top of the world, several ghosts come back to haunt him. 

There will be a strong Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul and Book of Boba Fett vibe throughout this. I'll dive deep into the criminal underworld, which I had a lot of fun writing in both MG and PL. This will carry a similar tone to Pirate Legends of centering on morally gray characters, but this time I'm focusing on a straight up antagonist which will be an intriguing experiment for me to tackle. There will be flashbacks set before and during Mystic Guardians. Definitely expect cameos from there and perhaps even Storm Racers too, but they will service the story and not just be done for the sake of connecting the universe. I suppose you could call this Mystic Guardians Season 6, but I also personally don’t as by the end I believe this will be able to stand as its own thing. This will start in spring.

I look forward to all of these projects. I'm glad my plan from a year ago to help give this section a reignited spark kind of worked. I think 2022 could be potentially even more fun for writings than 2021 was.

• Like 2
  • Happy 2
  • Wow 1

On 12/26/2021 at 5:39 AM, Santa Mike said:

Mein Kampf Koral: Kampf will finally come next month, solo'd by me. It will be chopped down from the original plan of 13 episodes to 6 now, which I feel will flow better and I didn't want to drag it out longer than needed. We were holding off to see when Nick would release more episodes for us to parody, but since they're not planning to anytime soon, we agreed to just knock it out as I've already had a satisfying story mapped out. I will release it in a bomb format similar to what I did with Pirate Legends in the beginning of the year. This will also help promote the final part of Skod on the Run, giving the Skodwarde a final ride off into the sun.

When all is said and done, both of these will feel like a very final send-off to the Skodverse. We personally don't believe there will be any room for more afterwards. As I've said before, there's only so many times we can bring an old work back and these were mainly done as a 10th anniversary gift. But if in another few years I end up contradicting this sentence, every user on this site has the right to protest for removal from staff and throw me in jail.

What the hell?? I never signed off on any “spinoffs”, dude.

• Sad 1

OK, so I know I said "Supreme: The Ivory Icon" would be premiering soon, but it's been delayed yet again because I'm dealing with some personal things at the moment, as well as a bit of writer's block; but I promise, I PROMISE, it will premiere around New Year's.