• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

Miss Appear

54. The Clear: Katherine learns the true nature of her powers and abilities. Mayor Krabs makes an admission to the general public, which surprises Bonnie. Tim contemplates a new threat in the city. (Post Date: 1/14/19)

image.png.6b76c1555677c7ca054ec4c03a7b1e8a.png

My first new lit of 2019: Deadpool, initially intended to be part of the Reneverse's second phase (not coming anytime soon) and now a supplementary work in the shared multiverse of lits. The basic idea is to take the campy, 1970s-era tokusatsu tone of Toei's Spider-Man series and apply it my favorite antihero(?), the Merc with the Mouth.

...Naturally, this means taking the piss out of Showa-era toku such as early Kamen Rider and parodying its tropes to hell and back. Expect lots of gore, explosions, gory explosions...and chimichangas.

The plan is a singular season of 41 episodes, and it's coming soon.

That's right! After 4-5 years (holy crap I'm so sorry please don't hurt me :( ), I am finally getting back to business with spin-offs and lits. 

Unfortunately, all I plan to do right now is wrap up my remaining spin-offs and lits. Yes, all 4 of my remaining spin-offs and lits will be coming to an end.  I'd just like to say thank you to everyone who's enjoyed my works. It means the world to me that people actually read and liked what I posted. :)

Now, am I retiring from spin-offs and lits altogether? Not exactly. I may have one thing up my sleeve, but I'm still considering whether or not I want to do that.

Here are my plans regarding my four remaining spin-offs/lits:

SPONGEBOB AND HIS FRIENDS: Ultimately, I have decided to cancel Season 3 of the series. I've simply lost interest in it and no longer wish to keep it going. I do, however, have a special that I wrote up back in 2016 and never got around to posting. It'll detail the plans I had for Season 3. The special will be going up shortly. :)

GARY THE SNAIL'S UNDERSEA ADVENTURES: For some odd reason, it doesn't seem like I ever posted Episode 48? I could have sworn that I did, but after re-checking, I have not. So, that will be going up today as well! :D As for the planned Season 5, this has unfortunately been scrapped. After Episode 48, there will only be two episodes left. Episode 52 (the 2nd part to "Back To The 1st") and Episode 53 (which was actually intended to be a Season 5 episode. I began writing this one long ago, and I'll be finishing it up as a special "lost" episode of Season 4!). I've been heavily invested in writing the remaining episodes today, so they will definitely be up sometime soon!

THE ARCHIVES OF CNF1: I have three episodes left for the series (Episodes 24-26). The content for each episode is all stuff I wrote years ago, so these episodes will be up relatively soon (possibly tonight!). After that, the series will be over.

NICK THE GOLDFISH SLAYER: This is the one where I'm not entirely sure what to do. I have an episode list that I made of the remaining episodes I wanted to write for the mini-series, but I'm not sure if this is how I wish to proceed with the series. I may just combine some of my ideas into a few episodes or perhaps make an extended episode or film to end off the mini-series. This is one I'll have to re-work a little, so unfortunately, it may be a while before the conclusion to the series comes forth (it won't be years away though).

Thank you all again for reading my works, and perhaps in the near future, you'll see a new spin-off or literature from me! :) 

• Like 3
  • Hug 1

TJ.png

CROSSOVER 2019

(Miss Appear and Knights of the Multiverse)

... And the title/logo for this year's crossover event follows below:

SW5.png

Take to the stars. War is coming. Spring 2019.

• Like 2

Skodwarde: Made my first contribution to the show's final season this past weekend. So, if you're any at all interested in how a Skod version of Goons on the Moon would be like, I'm your hook up. I still got a couple more of these left in the tank until the eventual finale, whenever that may be (in time for the show's 8th anniversary perhaps? ahh who am I kiddin)

Community Deathmatch: Just gonna rip the bandage off this one real quick. I won't be going through with a final season. To the maybe two or three people who may still care, it's really for a whole amalgamation of reasons. The incidents of last year that I'm sure is still fresh on the mind, which I'm also sure everyone else has gotten their own licks in on it already. I'd just be beating dead horses or opening up cans of worms that shouldn't be open a second time. I'm also just not around or just plain social as much anymore to even stay current, let alone get everyone's characters on point enough by even Deathmatch's lousy standards. Plus, I'm sure almost everyone's sick of this shit as much as I am. Right? Right. All that being said, there will be one or, at the very most, two episodes posted sometime soon that I really wanna get up as some sort of way to give this lit closure. If you've paid attention and somehow remembered it over the last couple years, I'm sure you can figure what the endgame might be here. And if anything, I could just offload all the other ideas I had for the final season into my OMJflix club if anyone has the hankering for that.

Anything else: well one thing can be guaranteed, and that is no more full-feldged SBC lits from me for the very foreseeable future. The whole announcement of SpongeBob spinoffs actually being a real thing over at Nick actually has me itching to do some more of my own here for shits and giggles. I kinda wanna do something festive for this Flicks February event cuz if you know me, I go out and watch movies a lot to the point where I had days named after it. I still wanna finish that Super Mario Bros Z lit. But don't take my word for it. All of this section right here could continue to amount to nothing. Except for the SBC lits part, that's still something.

• Like 3

UPDATE 2/20/19

• SPONGEBOB AND HIS FRIENDS - The Season 3 "What Would Have Been" Special was posted back on February 7th, in case anyone missed it. The series has finally concluded.
  • THE ARCHIVES OF CNF1 - The final three episodes of the 2nd season were posted back on February 8th, thus concluding the series.
  • GARY THE SNAIL'S UNDERSEA ADVENTURES - Episode 48 was posted on February 7th, and the long-awaited Episode 52 (the second part of "Back to the 1st") has FINALLY been posted! Huge apologies for making everyone wait 5 years for the conclusion to this, I hope it was worth the wait! :) The final, bonus episode of the series (Episode 53) will be posted very soon!
  • NICK THE GOLDFISH SLAYER - Unfortunately, no progress to report here. I hope to work on the final episodes very soon, especially now that I just have this and GTSUA left.
  • Like 3

oh hey, it's been awhile since I've laid out a big piece of news

RED FLAG SAVIOR: REBIRTH OF A STORM:

The next episode is still being worked on. I also have a set release for it as of now. I plan to have it out between Friday and Sunday. Because it's been taking a long time, it will be a pretty excruciatingly long episode. Although, the rest of the series' episodes will be very long as well. After the next episode, "Truth," (originally going to be the title for ep. 6 before I realized that it best corresponds to what I'm writing for the fourth ep.) is published, these will be the remaining titles:

Spoiler

5. Our Fight
     My Fight
       A Fight to the Death

6. Lost and Won
    Lost and Found
    Lost Soul

7. Strezz Alone
               Alone Together
               Alone with Me

7.5 Epilogue

SUB-TROPICAL ACADEMY:

I've already said this a hundred times, but I'm still trying to get back to work on this, along with Tiki Land. After I get the next episode of Rebirth out, however, I will shift my focus towards this spin-off (and LiT, which I will cover momentarily). Finally, here are the remaining titles:

Spoiler

6. For Whom the Bell Tolls
7. Armando’s Choice
8. Let’s Talk
9. Then Came Chase
10. Ascending from the Shadows
11. Monk’s Medication
12. The Ambush
13. Academy Report
13.5 Epilogue: Dismissal

TIKI LAND:

I plan to return to this after I'm done with Rebirth and STA. Once this is out of the way, I will have finally ended what I have coined as my "Three Sleeping Spin-Offs." Also, here are the remaining titles:

Spoiler

5. No'eau (Skill)
6. Ohana (Family)
7. Huina (Crossroads)
8. Ikaika (Strength)
9. 'Imi a loa'a (Discover)
10. Pau 'ana (End)
10.5 Epilogue: 'O kekahi Mo'olelo (Another Story)

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS: LOST IN TRANSLATION

New episodes will return beginning next month and it returns with a week of five new eps. And because why not, here's the remaining list of episodes to be utilized for S1:

Spoiler

15. I Was a Teenage Gary
16. Chocolate with Nuts
17. Pressure
18. Old Man Patrick
19. A Friendly Game
20. Ugh
21. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy
22. Sailor Mouth
23. To Love a Patty
24. Clams
25. Rodeo Daze
26. Krusty Katering

ORACLE OF THE COSMOS:

I am in the process of brainstorming/developing special ideas for this. I've announced it beforehand that I've had a new vision for this series in mind. So, you know that first episode that I've published back in 2015? That will no longer be part of the final product and it will be reposted on my Oh Yeah! Collections variety series at some later point. I will revise the first episode mostly from scratch, but I will also be recycling some things from what is now my rough draft for the first episode of my big project. And because I want to brand this as my final project before retiring from Spin-Offs/Lits and because I want to give myself enough time to write ahead, I've currently given it a set release date for September of this year, in which my 10th anniversary of writing spin-offs will take place. It has been a long while before I could realize this project since I announced plans for this all the way back in 2012, but I promise it will be worth all that wait.

RIFT AND DRIFT:

I will return to this whenever I feel like the time is right, so it will be a while I before I could focus on this again.

TRINITY LEAF PEGASUS:

Yes, this is still alive. I will return to this once as I could be able to form new ideas for it again. The least that I could say about its development is that it will span the same number of episodes as Rebirth of a Storm. I had already published the first episode back in 2015 iirc. I have no planned episode titles for the rest of this sleeping Lit, but just so you all know, six episodes remain for this series.

Edited by The Guy in the Sweater
  • Like 2

CEREBUS THE AARDVARK

@4EverGreen is busy with his real life situations, which explains the delays for both this series and Power Rangers: Multiverse Force. We apologize for the inconvenience.

In other news, the final episode length for season 1 of Cerebus will be 50 episodes. I have thought over this decision for several days, rather than making it on the spur of the moment; I am going with 50 episodes because I want to tell so many stories, whether they be small story arcs or one offs.

Some stuff:

Mystic Guardians:

Although the spin-off is over, I have been working on a final list of behind the scenes stuff and scrapped concepts that I'll release this spring. Consider that a nice bonus gift for the fans.

Skodwarde:

Posted my next episode Skod Noire. There are only 15 episodes left of the spin-off, with two of them being from me. The spin-off should (hopefully) end around Spin-Off Festival 9, in time for Skod's 8th year anniversary.

The Light of SBC:

I am pleased with how this is coming out in my planning stages, still taking my time finalizing it. This will likely premiere after March Madness, right around the time of SOF9. The best way I can describe this miniseries right now is that it's a bizarre mix of Breath of the Wild, Game of Thrones and Lord of the Rings. I'll have more details soon, but I won't say much about it pre-release as I'd prefer people go into this knowing as little as possible.

• Like 1

I doubt most of you care about TMoCaW, but I'mma just going to go up and say this: me and RTU have some purty big plans for the lit. I won't say any more because I wouldn't want to spoil it for anyone, but let's just say we're taking our favorite supernatural best of friends in a totally new direction that I doubt any writer has taken them before. That is all.

Also, even though the lit's been dormant for almost a year, this hiatus should end soon, as I intend to write part 5 of Episode 2 soon. Won't say when, though, but probs by the end of March or in early April.

Edited by Wendy the Witch

So, I’m still writing that Nickelodeon Heroes series. However, I have like three stories that need to be finished. In the meantime, I am writing a new one, Slime Attack. Basically, it’s a re-imaging of the old Nick game, Globs of Doom, with SB again, except with the worlds of course, Loud House, FOP, El Tigre and TMNT.

Read it here:

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/13057472/1/Nicktoons-Slime-Attack

Karen will be a main in this one, and despite having one recent episode, Sam Sharpe from the LH Racing Hearts Episode plays a big part of the story.

PY1STI4.jpg

Since I'm leaving this forum soon, I'll only be writing Part 5 of the current episode of CaW, plus Part 1 of "A Ghost in King Arthur's Court", which will be Episode 3 of the lit before leaving. However, if there's anyone out there other than me and my co-writer who read the lit and like what they've seen, don't despair! The Misadventures of Casper and Wendy isn't going to get cancelled. Renegade the Unicorn, my co-writer, will be taking over once I leave, and if he'd like to, he'll do Part 6 (the conclusion) of the current episode as well. I'll sent him a PM sometime either tonight or over the weekend so see if he wants to write it. It's just that between the two of us, we've come up with some great plans for the lit, and I'd hate it if they didn't end up being used. So, the lit won't be cancelled. Rejoice. :)

Some more ideas for future MoCaW episodes that I recently came up with:

Bull-Leave Me:

When our heroes read reports on a mysterious ghost bull rampaging the streets of Spain, they decide to investigate.

Double Double, Toil and Trouble:

Here’s a weird one! When Wendy sees her good buddy Casper not acting his usual friendly self- pulling pranks, hurting people, booing innocent people, virtually devoid of his trademark good heart and nature- she thinks something’s up: like, maybe that her no-good aunties, the Witch Sisters, turned him into a rather unfriendly ghost! Guess again: later in the day she sees him again, and he’s seemingly back to his normal self! Later, back to being bad! Not too much later, back to being a nice guy! Two minutes later, back to being mean and nasty! What’s going on? It’s up to our witchy friend to find out.

Eraserman!:

When our heroes start to see things get erased right before their eyes, they decide to find the culprit responsible.

The Gold Standard:

Thinking that he’s got a date with destiny, Spooky drags Casper and Wendy to South America, in search of the mythical lost city of gold, El Dorado.

The Strangest Power of All:

Our heroes get wind of a mysterious character who uses the weird practice of telekinesis (moving things with the mind, in the vernacular of the average person) to steal precious treasures and artifacts and wreak havoc, especially onto the law and anyone else who tries to get in his way or stop him, and decide to locate him and stop him once and for all!!

(NOTE: None of these will be officially part of the lit yet. Some of these might be abandoned, but if there are any both me and my co-writer like, those'll definitely be in.)

Edited by Wendy the Witch

Time to break the Wendy streak (and also, because I haven't posted anything on this topic in a while), I just wanted to state that the first episode of "Total Cartoon Island Strikes Back" is now up and officially ready for reading and reviewing, as is the second part of the "Cerebus the Aardvark" (Reboot) episode of "The Long, Long, Long, LONG Walk". I hope you enjoy reading both of them as much as I did writing them, and I'm currently working on the next "Power Rangers Multiverse Force" episode, "How to Save a Life". I hope to have that up as soon as possible. Enough said! ;)

Apologies in advance if I take more time than usual with my next Skodwarde episode, which is officially titled "Scrapped Dimension". It's my last solo Skodwarde episode and I really wanna make sure it's up to snuff. And if you know my recent episodes, they're already big events as it is lol but to hopefully tide over any readers left, here's a sneak at what's to come!

One day, SpongeBob and Patrick were going around, shouting at everybody within earshot that "we gotta get Krabs!" While everyone in town focuses on spreading their pubic lice around, SB&P pays Sandy a visit at her Treedome, hoping to move this whole "we gotta get Krabs...back" story arc the fuck along cuz who knows, he might be slated to appear in more episodes before the show's over and we can't very well shit about five more Krusty Krab episodes out without the sweaty guy. It'd just be sacrilege.

Sandy introduces them to her latest and greatest plot device yet; the Dimension Hopper Pants (haha! get it?), which aren't really pants. It's just a portal you have to walk through because I wanted to fit in an Easter egg just in time for the holiday (at least at the time of this writing). She explains that when powered by the Atlantean Amulet (AS SEEN IN SKODWARDE EPISODE "Atlantis: The Skod Empire"), that she stole for "research", it can be used to enter a wide variety of other worlds, breaking through to entirely different dimensions even. Sandy Sanchez demonstrates the con*burrrp*venience of the device by opening up a portal to Texas (which is its own dimension now, apparently), where she proceeds to swipe Texan Patchy's nuts right out from under him. It quickly becomes apparent that this isn't the first time that's happened to the poor guy.

SpongeBob and Patrick get their Jeffrey Jellyfish on, completely ignoring Sandy's warning about not touching anything by listing off the many things that they're not allowed to touch by way of just touching them anyway. Skodwarde catches wind of all this and bursts onto the scene, not amused by the pair's tired, old ass bullshit. 

"You two shit for brains looking like you belong in a John K cartoon or some shit," Skodwarde scathingly mouths off. 

Patrick, in particular, takes the "old ass " crack quite personally. To save both himself and everybody else reading from their old song and dance, Skodwarde volunteers himself to hop dimensions and find Mr. Krabs. Sandy agrees wholeheartedly and fires the plot device up in order to solve their problem. She scrapes a sample of Krabs' dried cum off of his first dollar and places it into the beep boop boop bop drive of the plot device so that she can more accurately pinpoint where Larry threw his sweaty ass at exactly. The Dimension Hopper Pants settles on a final destination, opening up a portal that will supposedly lead Skodwarde to Mr. Krabs. Skodwarde's a bit insulted that this land squirrel's science has achieved what he, a god, could not, but he sucks up her nuts as well as his pride for the betterment of the show's final episodes. 

As Skodwarde slowly approaches the open portal, he's greeted by the unwelcome arrival of  his arch rival, Skolliam, entering into the Treedome from the other side of the portal. Skolliam puts away his advanced, gold plated original copy of the Communist Manifesto, snidely stating that he's been waiting for them to finally get caught up to speed. Skolliam chides Skodwarde about how he still hasn't learned to hop dimensions through use of god powers alone. 

"Perhaps you shouldn't have skipped 'The String'," Skolliam cryptically states.

He offers to help save Skoddy the trouble by DELETING him, causing Skodwarde to fade away into OBSOLETION. Yeeeeheheheheeeesss! Hohohohohohahahahaha!

and that was just the first scene. Imagine just how much of a chore to get through the rest will be like!

• Like 1
  • Wow 1