• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

Fall Spin-Off/Literature Announcements:

- Episode four of My Leg! is being pushed back next week to Saturday, October 6th due to conflicting obligations.

- From then on episodes 5 - 11 will go to my original planned format of being posted weekly on Thursdays (preferably evenings, but not exclusively)

- The final four episodes (12-16) will be posted in a biweekly format due to their complexity and length from the rest of the series requiring as such.

- And finally, set your calendars for November 16th as a new literature project will be revealed, set for release in late 2018/early 2019.

• Like 2

SpongeBob SquarePants: Lost in Translation:

...is on hold until November. Up until then, there will be a few specials unrelated to its story but have the same structure that will turn up in the meantime. This will be clarified once I make a new post on Oh Yeah! Collections.

Red Flag Savior: Rebirth of a Storm:

I'm currently making plans to get the next episode out by this month. I couldn't get it out the past months where I said I could because there was a lot of things that ended up preoccupying my time from it (mostly due to my temporary computer problem and my focus on my top 10 animations list), but this time, I should be able to invest some of my time on this.

Edited by Steel Sponge

The newly rechristened Community Peacematch is due to make a full return within the next month or so. Not gonna lie, the events of this past summer seriously threw me off my SBC lit writing game. Not only just screwing with my mindset for Community Peacematch, but my Post Fiction anniversary special, as well. I'm still unsure about Post Fiction's status, to be frank. That's all I've gotta say for now.

Red Flag Savior: Rebirth of a Storm:

I'm making good progress in writing the next episode. However, I can only guarantee that it will be finished around next week in November. Once I get one more episode out, thereafter, I will maybe then shift my focus towards STA and TL. I've been meaning to make it my goal to finish both series by the end of this year, so next month, be on the lookout for more information and, if I can keep my promise, more episodes from both spin-offs.

Edited by H.P. Rugcraft

News About The Goofy Gooberz Show:

Sorry for delaying this 2nd season for a few days now! I've been busy with homework and other crap like that and I'm on writer's block.

It will come sometime this week though, since I got a lot of time today, maybe today!

EDIT 11/1/2018: S2 EP 1 is out now!

News About The Goofy Gooberz Show once again:

2 episodes left until Season 2 is over, and I plan to make this season the final one. Thanks for all the likes on my episodes, we had fun! :)

CEREBUS THE AARDVARK

The next five episodes, after @4EverGreen's "Long, Long, Walk" 2-parter, will consist of the following, all written by me.

"Shadow of the Aardvark-lossus" (episode 6): During their return voyage from the island of Melvinbone, Cerebus and Sophia are shipwrecked on one of the islands in the barbaric south of Avalon, where they discover a tribe of underground-dwelling people known as Pigts. Why do they have an interest in Cerebus, and what does this have to do with the Green Hood's "Sacred Prophecy"?

"Aardvarticus" (episode 7): Traveling to the Borderlands, Cerebus and Sophia end up accumulating a massive debt to a tavern owner. In order to earn some money, the duo volunteer to be gladiators in the local lord's fighting-pits; it turns out being a gladiator isn't so bad, and they become the reigning champions of the pits. However, there is a revolution brewing among the warriors, and Cerebus seems like the perfect leader...

"Cerebus of Tamaran" (episodes 8-10; co-written with @GreyKnight151) In a send-up of the planetary romance genre, Cerebus is transported from Estarcion to a world 26 light-years away after discovering a mysterious cave. Now a fish out of water and all alone, Cerebus must use his wits to survive in a world not his own...

In other news, I am extending season 1's run by 12 episodes, with 38 in total.

Edited by Renegade the Unicorn

News About The Goofy Gooberz Show yet again:

It's actually more of a reminder this time, if you haven't seen the latest 2 episodes, which is a 2 parter, the show has finally ended. Sorry for backtracking on a status update saying I was gonna take the series finale at a different approach, I stayed traditional. Hope you guys enjoyed the show while it lasted.

Here's what's up with my works as we enter the final stretch of my spin-off/lit career. I have a big announcement at the end:

Mystic Guardians:

11 chapters remain of the spin-off. Here are some upcoming titles and dates:

Spoiler

120. Always Branton Closing (November 17th)

121. Princess Meritel (December 1st)

122. Eighteen (December 8th)

Skodwarde:

Season 11, the final season, will start this month (even though two S10 episodes aren't posted yet oops), with both 216a and 216b coming by me and SOF respectively. The last two S10 also may or may not be up, not gonna make any promises there though lol.

aaand here's the big news

SBC: Wasteland Warriors

For those wondering what happened to this.....yeah, this isn't happening anymore, sorry to whoever did like this. S2 is dead. I've lost any desire to continue it. And this isn't just because of certain events interfering with my plans. Honestly...I looked back at S1 and wasn't really a fan of how it turned out anyways. I had a different plan for it in mind when crafting it but I don't think it really blended the way I wanted it to, especially when most of S1 ended up being shitposts. I originally considered doing a very condensed S2, but even that I had absolutely zero motivation to do. I wasn't really a fan of any of the S2 directions I had in mind after thinking it over for a while. It's best I let this go. I will share some scrapped S2 concepts I had in the future. 

...That being said however, there is a bright spot to come from this:

My Final Literature (and work as a whole):

I am currently developing a miniseries which will act as my real final literature and general writing for SBC. It will be only 12 chapters and it's coming in 2019 after Mystic Guardians ends. I will reuse a few concepts from WW for it, but otherwise it will be an entirely original and different take on SBC lits. I feel this will be a much more satisfying final work for me than WW would've been anyways. I won't say anything else on this for a while, as I am taking my time to make sure I'm comfortable with how this turns out. I think a lot of people will be pleased by this however, and I am going to do my best to make this my proper send-off to my decade of fanfiction writing.

Edited by jjsthekid

In honor of Tyeam's return, I'll be posting a new Tyeam Universe tomorrow, and I'll try to update it regularly for once. I'll also have a long-awaited treat for XTT fans later this week, so keep your eyes peeled for both.

PARANOIA

Rough outlines for the first three episodes have been written.

Troubleshoot to Thrill - The Paranoid Six are given their first mission by Friend Computer: hunt down a Communist threat in the upper levels of the Complex's hierarchy. This is easier said than done.

Do Frankensteins Dream of Robosheep? - Upon (somehow) accomplishing their first mission, Friend Computer assigns the team their roles. Once that's finished, the Paranoid Six are assigned to aid a pair of Internal Security officers in pursuing a "Frankenstein" (a robot with its Asimov Circuit, or the only thing stopping it from being a human-killing machine, removed) and destroying it. However, with the team's secret societies interested in the robot for their own pursuits, combined with the fact that the Internal Security officers are 

Spoiler

Lettuce and Undyne, who are both much more insane and hot-blooded as a result of this being, well, PARANOIA (as well as the secret society they belong to also wanting the robot)

...weeeeeell, things will not be simple. But in Alpha Complex, they never are.

Double Dare 214 - Captain Retro is the assigner for the Paranoid Six's mission of the day: it seems some actors have gone missing in rehearsals for his newest game show, and the team must go on in their place. The show, in true Paranoia fashion, turns out to be a far deadlier version of the classic Double Dare. Can the team, with Retro's help, survive the show, compete to win a fabulous cash prize AND achieve their personal goals (all of which involve their usual backstabbing)?

Edited by Renegade the Unicorn
  • God Himself 1

Season three of "Total Cartoon"; "Total Cartoon Global Cruise" is now officially completed and ready to read from beginning to end if anyone is interested in doing that! I shall take a break from the "Total Cartoon" series for a while, in order to better concentrate on helping Renegade the Unicorn write more episodes for "Cerebus" and "Power Rangers Multiverse Force". But don't worry, "Total Cartoon" will be coming back in 2019 with the first part of season four, or season 4A; with "Total Cartoon Island Strikes Back"! o.o The first part of season four will have 14 episodes, and fourteen contestants! :cool: More information will be revealed later! :D Enough said, for now! ;)

• Thanks 1

POWER RANGERS: MULTIVERSE FORCE

Once 4EverGreen and I finish collaborating on "Yes, Destiny", I will be writing two episodes entirely solo (my firsts since season 1's "Amazoness' Last Stand") entitled "Say No to Power Rangers" and "The Obligatory Food Pyramid Episode".

May as well do one more of these before the year ends:

Mystic Guardians:

It's hard to believe, but we're finally entering the home stretch, as only six chapters remain overall. The last four normal chapters will all come in January. Here are plots for the penultimate chapters:

Spoiler

125. Bananamelons (January 5th): Jake and Skipper go to the kingdom Luncheon where they have a crazy adventure.

126. Who is Dennis Baloney? (January 12th): After his mysterious disappearance, Donald Bucklend reemerges as anything but his scheming self, while Zero and Nick try to uncover the truth behind who is Dennis Balloney.

127. Temple of Destiny (January 19th): Jake, Madison, Ramos, Vexacus and Drew must survive the mind games of a powerful temple, where their destinies will unfold.

128. Gideonia (January 26th): Jake, Madison, Elana and Cameron travel to a powerful new kingdom in a last ditch effort to stop war.

The two-part series finale, "Say Goodbye", will then come in February 2019. 

Skodwarde:

The last remaining S10 episode, 214b, will be written by Fa in a guest return. From there on, we'll be focusing on the home stretch to wrap up S11, the final season. Episode 218 will also come soon, and is a holiday special written by OMJ.

My Final Literature:

My miniseries literature that I mentioned a month ago will come by spring 2019. I still won't give many details away about it, but if I had to describe it, it's heavily influenced by Breath of the Wild and a tad bit of Game of Thrones thrown in there. I believe this will be a satisfying way for me to end my spin-off/lit career. One last thing I'll reveal for now is the title. It's going to be called:

Spoiler

The Light of SBC

So yeah, 2019 is certainly going to be an interesting year since it'll not only be my last year of writing spin-offs/lits, but January 3rd, 2019 also marks a decade since I began writing them. It will be bittersweet, but I trust it will be a great ending year to my works.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • God Himself 1
  • Hug 1

POWER RANGERS: MULTIVERSE FORCE

Season 2 will be slightly extended to 49 episodes, mostly so I can bookend the season with a 2 parter just like with the premiere. The final story arc for the season will encompass episodes 40-47, and the season finale's title will be announced soon.