• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

3 hours ago, Old Man Jenkins said:

In Deathmatch news, there might not be a new Post-Mortem posted on OMJflix to follow up the latest Deathmatch episode I finished. There also may not be any new Deathmatch episodes posted in the main thread here in the spinoff section for the next couple weeks mostly because I'm putting some more focus on the tag team title tournament that will be taking place in the OMJflix club, so if you haven't already, make sure to join/follow in order to be kept updated on those developments as they happen! Some currently ongoing storylines will be carried over and played out during the tag title tournament in the meantime.

Community Deathmatch's first ever super card, March to Madness, is in the works, and the only match scheduled so far is ZaidCatDog vs Crushing vs Hayden vs Fred vs OBAB vs Trophy for the Most Active Member title. More matches will be announced as we get closer to the big dance, which will hopefully be anywhere between the end of March and the beginning of April.

so WrestleMania weekend?

THE RENEVERSE

I am here to announce that starting today, Disney's SMiLE will no longer be part of the Reneverse canon; this is primarily due to it not fitting the tone/setting of the shared universe as of right now. In other news, I am announcing two new installments: Power Rangers: Bootleg Force and GR. More info will come later.

• Sad 1

don't know when the last time I posted stuff about this was but here ya go

SBC: Wasteland Warriors:

Chapter 2, "Prisoners and Protectors" will be coming on Monday, April 9th. From there, there will be a lot more chapters in April, including a premiere week. Here's the schedule*:

April 9th - 102 - Prisoners and Protectors

April 16th - 103 - Propane

April 17th - 104 - Get a Job

April 18th - 105 - Ar Ar Ar!

April 19th - 106 - SOF

April 20th - 107 - Trophy

April 23rd - 108/109 - Cha (Parts One & Two)

April 30th - 110 - WhoBob

This will take us to the halfway point of Season 1, which is 20 chapters.

*Schedule could be subject to change though, but this is my current plan.

Mystic Guardians:

"Belly of The Beast", the midseason finale, will be April 7th. There will be a two week break after that, and the rest of Season 4 will resume April 28th with "A Friend in Need". Here are their plots:

Spoiler

92. Belly of The Beast (April 7th): The heroes must journey inside of Grador to stop The Beast once and for all.

93. A Friend in Need (April 28th): The heroes must try to save Roxy as Icy gains more power.

Skodwarde:

The Skod edition of "Burst Your Bubble" will be coming from me sometime next week, which will take us halfway through S10.

Squid:

59a and 59b will be coming next week as well by me. After that, only 6 chapters remain of Squid.

My Untitled Upcoming Spin-Off:

This is still happening, but I'm saving it for a May/June-ish timeframe. I'm keeping what it is a surprise for now, but it will fit nicely with the 10th anniversary of spin-offs, I'll say that much. 

Edited by jjsthekid
  • Like 2

No Deathmatch updates, just gonna dedicate this post entirely to plugging my first attempt at a new SpongeBob spinoff (in what's felt like years) that I've got going exclusively on my OMJflix club (the link is in the logo below).

image.jpg

If you're a fan of S(lums)BU, you might like it. Admittedly, there's no guarantees that I'll see it to the end, but if there's some demand for it, I'll try to keep it up. I'm currently planning on updating it throughout this coming week to really get it off the ground. At the moment, I'm thinking of keeping majority of the possible spinoff ideas I have exclusive to my club so that I don't clog this section up with stuff that I may not see to the end. If you like my spinoff work, make sure to join the club!

But, I do have a spinoff in the works that I plan on posting in this section. I'll probably save it for this year's spinoff festival. It's gonna be a Mr. Krabs-centric spinoff that'll hopefully redeem me from The Killer Krab in the eyes of some people :P 

1 minute ago, Old Man Jenkins said:

I'll probably save it for this year's spinoff festival. It's gonna be a Mr. Krabs-centric spinoff that'll hopefully redeem me from The Killer Krab in the eyes of some people :P 

Hopefully it won't be as formulaic :Laugh: 

BEE SHREK TEST IN THE HOUSE

The pilot episode for my new, lulz-worthy lit, "So, A Jerry Seinfeld Bee, a Scottish Ogre, a Flame-Haired 11-Year Old, and a Disney Channel Sitcom Protagonist Walk Into a Crossover...", will be written and posted soon. Enough said, true believers!

• Like 1

Crazy Celes

The show is going to be sort of canceled on April 20th in celebration of 4/20. A special episode will air then, starring the entire cast in a meeting with the old man in his office about the unfortunate future of the series.

On 4/15/2018 at 10:32 PM, Shinji Ikari said:

Speaking of 4/20, Bee Shrek Test in the House will either premiere on that date or shortly afterwards.

DEFINITELY going to have to be "shortly afterwards, probably because...

Image result for cerebus comic logo

That's right folks, I'm rebooting Cerebus the Aardvark, this time as a secondary work in the Reneverse (meaning it isn't part of the current "phase 1", but still fits within the shared universe. In this case, it takes place at an earlier point in the timeline). With @4EverGreen as my (pending) co-writer, expect lots of pulpy tropes with a HEAVY dose of humor.

This first season will consist of 26 episodes, and will be the first work in the Reneverse with a "Mature" rating.

• Like 1

On 4/20/2018 at 4:25 AM, Renegade the Unicorn said:

DEFINITELY going to have to be "shortly afterwards, probably because...

Image result for cerebus comic logo

That's right folks, I'm rebooting Cerebus the Aardvark, this time as a secondary work in the Reneverse (meaning it isn't part of the current "phase 1", but still fits within the shared universe. In this case, it takes place at an earlier point in the timeline). With @4EverGreen as my (pending) co-writer, expect lots of pulpy tropes with a HEAVY dose of humor.

This first season will consist of 26 episodes, and will be the first work in the Reneverse with a "Mature" rating.

Take my - ah say- take my buddy's word fer it, it's gonna be better- ah say- great! Better than the South's biggest jumpin'-frog competition, that is!

Oh, and I thought I'd post episode titles and summaries for future MoCaW episodes (titles are tentative):

Monumental Mystery: When such beloved landmarks as the Sphinx, the Leaning Tower of Pisa and Big Ben disappear, Casper and Wendy search for answers.

A Ghost in King Arthur's Court: When Casper gets conked on the head, he finds himself in ye olde Middle Ages!

Dimension Invention: Hilarity and madness ensue when Wendy invents a working portal to other worlds and universes.

Buggin': After drinking a shrinking potion, Casper and Wendy find themselves in an insect world a far cry from anything you saw on "A Bug's Life"!

When Time Stood Still: The entire Enchanted Forest- and maybe even the whole world- frozen in time- and only Casper, Wendy, and Spooky can find the answer to this bizarre mystery.

Leapin' Lizards!: When the friendly and polite Lizard People of planet Seekress land on Earth, they promise to help the government improve human living on this planet, and possibly end all hunger, war, and suffering. But, as Casper, Spooky and Wendy find out, they're not all what they seem.

Spooky, by the way, is Casper's "wise-guy" cousin, and he wears a spiffy derby hat.

Edited by Wendy the Witch
Slight grammatical error.
  • Like 1

Sorry I forgot to mention this earlier, but my latest "Total Cartoon Global Cruise" episode, "Performance Review: Total Cartoon Global Cruise's Greatest Hits", is now up, and completely ready for reading and reviewing. Also, I'm starting to write the next "Power Rangers Multiverse Force" episode, "Head Games." Hopefully, I SHOULD have it up sometime next week! :D Enough said! ;)

Image by FlamingText.com

A new installment of the Reneverse written by yours truly, @GreyKnight151, and @Wendy the Witch. A darker and more realistic take on the super robot series Giant Robo (or Johnny Sokko and His Flying Robot), this literature is set in the Reich-dominated world first seen in the Power Rangers: Multiverse Force episode "Germany Rising". It will not be a deconstruction of the source material due to the inherent pulpiness and Rule of Cool of the setting, just...well, darker.

Coming soon. Hopefully.

• Like 1

Teenjverse 

Miss Appear:

46. Cross v. Coyne (Part 1): Katherine and her friends gear up to investigate Vivian Coyne and Bikini Bottom Labs.  Meanwhile, Vivian gets a visit from her mother that threatens to send her into an identity crisis. (Post Date: May 28, 2018)

Knights of the Multiverse:

8. Planet of the Snails: The Knights chase after a hopper who has breached to a world where snails rule over society by implementing mind control. Debbie becomes vulnerable to the actions of a brainwashed member of the team. Meanwhile, Melondy and Marshall get confirmation on the person who has been producing and selling dimension hopping technology. (Post Date: May 25, 2018)

9. The Two That Time Forgot:  Shadow and Melondy confront their difficult pasts, as the rest of the team is in danger when the Scoundrels manage to get on board the Skyripper. Debbie must overcome a major inconvenience in order to save them all. (Post Date: June 1, 2018)

• Like 1

I just recently finished the most recent "Power Rangers Multiverse Force" episode "Vision Quest Part I: Head Games", and I'm currently working on my next "Total Cartoon Global Cruise" episode called "Just Like Paradise"! :D I will update when that episode is finished! :cool:Enough said! ;)

SBC BIG BROTHER

Currently still looking for People to Be in SBC Big Brother as it's kinda low on Characters.

OLDER SPIN-OFF'S I'VE MADE
Fries, SBC Vegas, and more that were made by me, are now officially CEASING PRODUCTION