• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

Storm Racers:

A new Christmas episode is up. As I noted, do not mind some things that weren't brought up before - they will be answered when Season 4 officially premieres. That will be the last out of order episode. In the meantime, here is a complete list for the first half of Season 4 titles:

Spoiler

79. Cousin Simon

80. Ancient Clash

81. The Mermaid Hunter

82. Crimson Brew

83. Lord of the Bugs

84. All Hallows' Fools (posted)

85. Bad Day

86. Lesson of the Master

87. Fire Burning

88. Aliens Among Us

89. Viva la Vida

90. A Christmas Story (posted)

91. Death Match

Guest writer spots are open for specific episodes - PM me if you want one. Episode 86 so far has been claimed for a guest writer. I might even allow some staff writers, we'll see how things go. However, there are certain episodes you cannot take for plot reasons, which I will alert on if a person tries to take it.

Rusty's Raping Rampage

I am still allowing up to two new permanent writers for this show for Season 7. I only have one request so far.

Riffing Theater 3000

Riffs will return in January 2014, for "Prince Neptune". PM me if interested. So far, only SG is on board to riff Prince Neptune.

Skodwarde

136b will be coming this week by Box.

The Noob Troop

One more episode is left, which will be posted December 28th. 

R.I.P Noob Troop: December December 30th, 2010 - December 28th, 2013

I thank Clappy again for allowing me to buy the rights to continue it. I am surprised it even went this far, because most purchased shows are usually left to rot in the dust and never continued. A lot of you may be asking why I am ending it. As much as it pains me to end it, I feel the show ran its course, and it was time for it to retire. Out of all my current shows, I feel I needed to make room for upcoming projects, and this one was the likely candidate to retire. There's only so more I could have done with the show, and I promise it'll get a great finale.

• Like 3

In some additional news to expand on my previous post:

Underwater Survivor: SBC Style

Yup, I am now a staff writer for the show come Season 3. I thank Steel for letting me take this spot. Steel is also looking for one other staff writer, but I am not entirely sure how he'll decide that, so I guess if anyone is interested, you'll have to ask him. Whoever gets the spot though, Season 3 will definitely go at a faster pace than Season 2 did.

And do not ask me for spoilers, as I know nothing yet. :P

• Like 3

In some additional news to expand on my previous post:

Underwater Survivor: SBC Style

Yup, I am now a staff writer for the show come Season 3. I thank Steel for letting me take this spot. Steel is also looking for one other staff writer, but I am not entirely sure how he'll decide that, so I guess if anyone is interested, you'll have to ask him. Whoever gets the spot though, Season 3 will definitely go at a faster pace than Season 2 did.

And do not ask me for spoilers, as I know nothing yet. :P

glad that UWS ended this curse for Spin-Off drought, hopefully Season 3 will be be faster pace than Season 2.

Team SpongeBob - Season 8.0: The Chosen One Saga -

The plot of the season goes as follows:

"Upon hearing that the spirit, Kiai, can be reborn in Linda, King Neptune sends Team SpongeBob to Bikini Bottom to retrieve an ancient book of spells that can break the curse of Kiai forever. However, a dark sea demon that was thought to be gone, reawakens and cuts Karate Island off from the rest of the universe. Now it's up to the team to find the identity of the Universal Guardian and get them to reestablish the connection. Will they succeed? "

• Like 3

I'm gonna start the new year off with a bang!

Monday, December 30 - Friday January 10: The final 10 episodes of The Silly Adventures of Patrick Star will be posted.

Saturday, January 4: Play-related episodes of JCMovies and Skodwarde will be posted.

Today (hopefully): I'll finally get off my butt and finish the questions for my interview with Steel Sponge.

Stay tuned for updates!

So I posted the latest Nautical World of Wrestling earlier today. I wanna get a list of the show's roster finalized and posted to give people a better idea of who's who on there and what their deal is. Here's a look at what the main event is for the next show.

Spoiler

Bubble Bass & Flatts the Flounder vs The Krusty Krushers (SpongeBob and Patrick) in tag team action!

More competitors will also debut in the next couple of shows to come!

In other news, will hopefully get another Nautical Nonsense up soon and Community Deathmatch is still coming eventually.

The newest episode of JCMovies has been pushed to tomorrow, and it'll stay on a Sunday schedule for the near future.

Actually, scratch that. It's staying on a Wednesday schedule. I'm way too burnt out to write a new episode today.

Not sure if anybody still cares, but I have now OFFICIALLY finished the exciting middle section of my "Total Cartoon Action" episode called, "American Spray-Paint," complete with an homage to "Grease, The Penguins of Madagascar" episode "Little Zoo Coupe," The Beatles "Maxwell's Silver Hammer," and even a bit of "Do-Re-Mi" from "The Sound of Music!" Comment on the "Total Cartoon Action" topic in the Spin-Off section if you're interested! B) Enough said! ;)

Here's the Silly Adventures schedule for this week:

Tuesday: Patrick's Fan Mail#9 and #10

Thursday: Patrick's Fan Mail #11 and #12

Friday: The Silly Adventures of Patrick Star #100