• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

Adventures in the Underground City

"Minority RePat"

When Squidward insults Patrick’s intelligence (or lack of it), the starfish visits Sandy in search of a device to increase his brain power. When he overpower the machine and becomes so clever that he knows what will happen before it even does, it’s up to Spongebob and Sandy to help him

06/07/13

"Undercover Sponge"

When SpongeBob cooks his, self-proclaimed, “Worst Patty Ever” he and Patrick must break into the customers house to retrieve it before the Krusty Krab is given a bad reputation – oh, and the customer just happens to be the Mayor of Bikini Bottom who has the right to close any Restaurant he dislikes!

06/08/13

• Like 4

At 5pm Central Time, make sure to tune in for:

ACTION SATURDAYS

The Season 3 Premiere of SpongeBob and His Friends, A Brand New IJLSA Adventure Movies, The Long-Awaited Premiere of The Great Toon Crossover, and the series premiere of Battle Swords.

ALL HOSTED BY BOT. ONLY ON SBC SPIN-OFFS AND LITS.swag.

If you've ever wanted to see a completely drawn Spin-Off, tonight's your chance. Catch the premiere of "Foestream", a Spin-Off about the friendship of Mr. Krabs and Plankton being altered through the time stream, tonight. 

• Like 1

*IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT*

The season six finale will be the last episode of the show.

This will bring the total episodes up to 120, a number I'm proud to say not many other Spin-Off's have reached. I've decided to end the show due to increased lack of interest from myself and what I can only assume, the members of this board. Don't worry though, there are still nine episodes left to air (two posted in the last few days) and the show will no doubt go off with a bang later this year...

Thanks for everything,

-- Sabre

• Like 8

*IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT*

This will bring the total episodes up to 120, a number I'm proud to say not many other Spin-Off's have reached. I've decided to end the show due to increased lack of interest from myself and what I can only assume, the members of this board. Don't worry though, there are still nine episodes left to air (two posted in the last few days) and the show will no doubt go off with a bang later this year...

Thanks for everything,

-- Sabre

i'm going to miss your SO, Sabre :(

• Like 1

*IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT*

Thanks for everything,

-- Sabre

Sabre, I may have never actually taken a look at the show, but let me just say it'll be truly missed. Your spin-off is one of the longest running spin-offs on SBC, and it'll be a loss to have it gone from the current section. I honor you Sabre, for continuing the show for so many seasons and years. Thank you for this contribution to the spin-off community, and good luck with other creations you may do in the future. :)

• Like 1

Great legacy this spin-off has. Sabre, this will always be one of my favourites. You have a real knack for writing both comedy and drama, and the two came together in this spin-off immaculately every time.

• Like 1

SPIN-OFF NEWS FROM ME

• All my Spin-Off/Lit premieres for the SOF 4 are complete (aside from the Action Saturdays stuff I moved to next week).
  • New Archives, CD and CNF's Cartoon Funhouse, and Patchy's Talk Show are up
  • My goodbyes and farewells ceremony tomorrow will showcase my thanks to the creators of Spin-Offs and Lits as well as detail my spin-off plans for the Summer
  • Choose Your Own Spin-Off airs it's final episode next Thursday
  • Cartoon All-Stars has a slight chance of returning June 16th
  • CD and CNF's Cartoon Funhouse goes to CDCB for now, as he will write Episodes 4, and 8-12. We'll co-write Episode 13.
  • Mickey Mouse Adventures is still on a hiatus

THAT'S ALL FOLKS!