• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

News about Coral Drive:

My last episode I guess was a bit of a disappointment. Don't worry, the drama is coming back. But I've been so busy this week that I couldn't finish the episode. I'll have it up by next week, and then I'll try to go back to posting them weekly. Each season will have 20 episodes, much like I planned with Tentacle High.

News about my spin off entitles "Bikini Bottom Screenies":

I'm gonna start working on my second episode tomorrow entitled "Spongebob eats Cereal" which will basically be about Spongebob eating cereal and i'll add some jokes so the episode won't become boring, (my spin off is made up of epiodes with actual plots like my first episode and then episodes that are completely random like my second episode).

Edit: Just finished the episode and posted it.

News about "Bikini Bottom Screenies":

I have already finished the first 2 episodes and Season 1 will have a total of 13 episodes, I might bring the show back when the first season is finished only if people like it which from the looks of it so far will probably happen. Season 2 (if I choose to renew the show after the first season is finished) will have a total of 20 episodes.