• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

NEWS ABOUT THE YEARS BEFORE

Two episodes out of a five episode series have been released during the Spin Off Festival. Expect these episodes in late June/early July. Until then, this show is on hiatus.

NEWS ABOUT GOLDEN PEARL

Expect new episodes all throughout June.

NEWS ABOUT LES INDICES

More episodes coming all throughout the summer.

NEWS ABOUT THE DUTCHMANNAPPED

More episodes coming now, including the new Dutchmansnapped, which I never posted during the festival.

----

All other of my shows not listed on this list are cancelled.

NEWS ABOUT THE SPONGEBOB SHOW:

Expect a new episode everyday/ every couple days. This show will not die! At least, I'll try to not make it die........but you know what I mean.

Thinking of making a new show after I finish The SpongeBob Show called Super Sponge Bros! It will be about SpongeBob and some of his friends, enimies, and some other people he's never heard of getting pulled into a SSB competition, whee they battle it out for the prize of 1,000,000 dollars! Will do my best with the plot. Expect it around in late July/ early August.

News about my two spin-offs:

Sadly, because it is time-consuming and breaks the spin-off guidelines, I will be cancelling Coral Drive. Tentacle High will be coming back, however. I may even post a new episode tonight if I can.

Spoiler
Spoiler
News about my two spin-offs:

Sadly, because it is time-consuming and breaks the spin-off guidelines, I will be cancelling Coral Drive. Tentacle High will be coming back, however. I may even post a new episode tonight if I can.

No offense, but I think it's a good move to cancel Coral Drive. It only has 68 views and you've had it since May 8.

Spoiler
Spoiler

No offense, but I think it's a good move to cancel Coral Drive. It only has 68 views and you've had it since May 8.

None taken. I personally thought it was some of my best work, but dayum, it didn't attract viewers at all.

(Btw, request to move it to the Spin-Off Shipyard.)

Spoiler
Spoiler
None taken. I personally thought it was some of my best work, but dayum, it didn't attract viewers at all.

(Btw, request to move it to the Spin-Off Shipyard.)

I loved that show. 305752.gif

I'll move it. 285539.gif

Spoiler
Spoiler

Oh yeah? Why.

Because they're unique and original, and I'd miss the hell out of them. And I have a feeling that you're thinking about leaving again.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Because they're unique and original, and I'd miss the hell out of them. And I have a feeling that you're thinking about leaving again.
Again? I don't remember Dragiiin ever considering leaving.

Also, thanks to all my fans of Coral Drive. But I'm gonna just focus on Tentacle High for now.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Also, thanks to all my fans of Coral Drive. But I'm gonna just focus on Tentacle High for now.

He never went far with it. We just PMed each other about it.

Spoiler
Spoiler

I never read it to be honest. But I do LOVE Tentacle High. :heart: