• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

Spoiler
Spoiler

1. By SpongeBob related, I mean have characters that have been seen in SpongeBob, or have been referenced to, as main characters, which is why I said if his new show wasn't about Mermaid Man, I'd be done with his shows. Bikini Top is just a teen drama, Hitting Rock Bottom is just Friends, and this show is just Smallville. How are any of those related to SpongeBob at all?

1.3. [Directed to everyone] SpongeBob isn't a teen show. Stop making your shows so mature. I don't give a flying fuck if it's on "Spin-Off... For Teens", it's annoying to have to imagine FISH doing these things. If you read or write an episode of a show and can't imagine fish doing what's going on, then it's not a SpongeBob Spin-Off. I don't care if what you think differs from what I think].

3. Oh boy. One section for SpongeBob. Yeah, this site is SO about SpongeBob. [!]

4. A Spin-Off is a show based on the same show it came from, not a show coming from a show about another show. Yeah, I get I'm being a hypocrite because Jumpstart is based off of FlashForward and Donnie Darko, and I'm still probably canceling it despite what people think of it because I despise basing SPONGEBOB Spin-Offs off of a show other than SPONGEBOB [which is the reason I canceled SpongeCraft, though no one seemed to notice I did.]

All right, because we're bantering in a stylized number format now:

1. Okay, now that I've got your definition of "SpongeBob related", I can see where you're coming from.

1.3. Uhm, then wouldn't you be canceling about 97% of the current spin-offs about now?

1.6. Which one? The soda drink hat one?

2. I've always seen you as an equal to 70s (even more actually, because you're the root admin). But maybe 70s just seems more approachable to people. And I hate to say it, but then the problem kinda lies on you.

3. Hey Buster Brown, I ain't running this site. If you want it to be SpongeBob, then get rid of everything else. Don't you have the power to do that?

4. Yada yada yada no comment (except that you can feel free to cancel my Coral Drive spin-off if you deem it necessary).

Spoiler
Spoiler
All right, because we're bantering in a stylized number format now:

1. Okay, now that I've got your definition of "SpongeBob related", I can see where you're coming from.

1.3. Uhm, then wouldn't you be canceling about 97% of the current spin-offs about now?

1.6. Which one? The soda drink hat one?

2. I've always seen you as an equal to 70s (even more actually, because you're the root admin). But maybe 70s just seems more approachable to people. And I hate to say it, but then the problem kinda lies on you.

3. Hey Buster Brown, I ain't running this site. If you want it to be SpongeBob, then get rid of everything else. Don't you have the power to do that?

4. Yada yada yada no comment (except that you can feel free to cancel my Coral Drive spin-off if you deem it necessary).

1. Exactly.

1.3. If anyone has a problem with that, they can stick the show above water and shove the topic into the Literature board.

1.6. Yes. You know; the whole "he was number one" thing?

2. Well gee. Sorry for not being "approachable". I'm not changing myself for people I don't even know. If people want their crap ideas to be heard, then I suppose 70s is more approachable since he can't say no to that stuff.

3. And have everyone bitch about how they want those topics back until 70s caves in and puts them back? Nah. I'm fine.

4. Meh.

Spoiler
Spoiler
2. Well gee. Sorry for not being "approachable". I'm not changing myself for people I don't even know. If people want their crap ideas to be heard, then I suppose 70s is more approachable since he can't say no to that stuff.

Excuse me? I've said no to plenty of shit ideas members have come to me with.

But seriously, none of this matters. The site was going fine until we got into this annoying argument that's causing me to hate my life more than I already do. So let's all just leave it a alone.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Excuse me? I've said no to plenty of shit ideas members have come to me with.

But seriously, none of this matters. The site was going fine until we got into this annoying argument that's causing me to hate my life more than I already do. So let's all just leave it a alone.

I just figured that since you let tvguy's ideas through. But whatever.

you have let many of my ideas through 70s.

Fuck you Webizoid.

70s would bug me about it all Day Wumbology and Dragiiin.

If you cannot see that people favor 70s over terminoob you're obviously blind.

Spoiler
Spoiler
you have let many of my ideas through 70s.

Fuck you Webizoid.

70s would bug me about it all Day Wumbology and Dragiiin.

If you cannot see that people favor 70s over terminoob you're obviously blind.

1. Well, yeah. your ideas aren't nessesarily bad ideas.

2. Yeah, I too hate people that did nothing to me.

3. About what?

4. Well, um, yeah. Have to agree with you there.

Spoiler
Spoiler
how the fuck is that a rule?

He means me not putting a [!] sign at the end of that sentence. I should probably edit that rule sometime, since if it's an obvious sarcastic post, it's kind of redundant.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Wut?! What did I do to make you wanna hate me?

You're just pissing me off. Your little "wow, tvguy, wow," is shit. 70s would bug me about the review and why the hell is it you and Dragiiin who make the decision or not? I don't hate you. You've known me long enough to know I say things I don't mean.

Spoiler
Spoiler

You're just pissing me off. Your little "wow, tvguy, wow," is shit. 70s would bug me about the review and why the hell is it you and Dragiiin who make the decision or not? I don't hate you. You've known me long enough to know I say things I don't mean.

What the hell are you talking about.