• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

NEWS ABOUT... ANOTHER NEW PROJECT

Won't be coming for a long time, BUT I'll be slowly releasing info this weekend-

First tidbit:

It takes place... above water 49943.gif ....... Trust me, that will make sense soon

The Complete Generation Patrick Collection!

Cover: Patrick, Mango, and Octi all with a Strange look on there face.

Side: GENERATION PATRICK IS HERE

Back:

Generation Patrick is a show about Patrick Mango and Octi trying to live there lives in the ever so sadistic Aquabama. Many things go wrong, find out in this collectors item!

Disc 1! Cover: Patrick with a smile on his face.

Season 1:

Pilot

Mechanic Panic

A Fear of Trains

Patrick and Melv Plus Twelve

Cliff Hangers

April Fools

I know what Mango did Last Night

Paradise Lost (Formerly entitled No More Paradise)

Octi's Hokey Super holiday internetinvite tacular

High School Calamity

Sabotage In Coralwood

Saturaited Fat

Effecting The World

Disc 2! Cover: Octi With A Mean look on his face.

Ice Ice Baby!

And So The Madness Begins

Octi's Eleventy Seventh

SofaGeist

Overture

Worse Then Deaf

Flower Pot Party Hippys

Lark On My Boat Kart

A war of opinuns

I love you all!

Store Wars

Party Hard

The Split

Disc 3! Cover: Mango screaming at Froader while Froader is sleeping.

Mango's Mayor Mishap

Patrick's Paradise Already Did It

Welcome To Aquabama!

Star City Makes Children Cry

Top Of The Top

THIS IS AN EPISODE

The Final Generation Patrick Episode.

NEWS ABOUT NEW PROJECT

Okay, this show will NOT be based on Smallville, but it is the same idea. It's the origins of a beloved superhero. More news soon. 893573.gif

Spoiler
Spoiler
NEWS ABOUT NEW PROJECT

Okay, this show will NOT be based on Smallville, but it is the same idea. It's the origins of a beloved superhero. More news soon. 893573.gif

If it's not about Mermaid Man/Barnacle Boy as a teenager then I'm done with your spin-offs. No offense.

Spoiler
Spoiler

I agree....no offense.

I agree HARD.

NEWS ABOUT POSSIBLE NEW SPIN OFF:

Yes you read that correctly. I'm thinking making a 3rd spin off. Now I said "Possible" because I could change my mind at any time.

Ok I have 2 Spin off Ideas. But I can't do both so you guys shall decide which one I do.

Here they both are:

UNTITLED PATCHY SPIN OFF: If I'm not mistaken this is the very first Patchy Spin off It will about Patchy as we see what his life is like when he's not hosting a Spongebob Special. We also find out stuff like: How he became a Pirate and How he came to host Spongebob. The only problem is I need a title. So Suggest away!

SPONETRON SQUAREBOLTS: As you can guess from the title, this will be about Spongebob's Descendant, Spongetron. We will meet other future counterparts, along with some New Characters. It will show more of Future Bikni Bottom as well some other places

Spoiler
Spoiler

I agree HARD.

Yes you read that correctly. I'm thinking making a 3rd spin off. Now I said "Possible" because I could change my mind at any time.

Ok I have 2 Spin off Ideas. But I can't do both so you guys shall decide which one I do.

Here they both are:

UNTITLED PATCHY SPIN OFF: If I'm not mistaken this is the very first Patchy Spin off It will about Patchy as we see what his life is like when he's not hosting a Spongebob Special. We also find out stuff like: How he became a Pirate and How he came to host Spongebob. The only problem is I need a title. So Suggest away!

SPONETRON SQUAREBOLTS: As you can guess from the title, this will be about Spongebob's Descendant, Spongetron. We will meet other future counterparts, along with some New Characters. It will show more of Future Bikni Bottom as well some other places

Second Patchy Spinoff.

Spoiler
Spoiler

I agree HARD.

Here they both are:

Patchying Things Up.

*brick'd for awful pun*

Spoiler
Spoiler

I agree....no offense.

It's about Matt Myers, a man who works for the company HHD (Helping Humans Daily). Through a turn of events, he develops powers to do things that people can't do. In the beginning, he can stay above water with these abilities, but as time progresses, the powers increase, and soon (sometime in the second season) he has to become a permanent resident of the sea, fighting evil-doers there.

Good enough for ya?

Spoiler
Spoiler
It's about Matt Myers, a man who works for the company HHD (Helping Humans Daily). Through a turn of events, he develops powers to do things that people can't do. In the beginning, he can stay above water with these abilities, but as time progresses, the powers increase, and soon (sometime in the second season) he has to become a permanent resident of the sea, fighting evil-doers there.

Good enough for ya?

Matt Myers becomes MermaidMan, btw.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Yeah. Now all those A+ grades make sense. 49943.gif

Well you kinda forced us to write them. we were talking about how if you asked for a review, we would just go write it so we wouldn't here:

"what'd you think of the new bikini top?"

"have you reviewed it?"

No offense, btw.