Like the title says, here's shit I'd love to see that are nothing but still dreams that will never happen and all Squidward and Wunschpunsch related!
- A Squidward/Maurizio conflict episode as an excuse to see Rick Jones and Rodger Bumpass arguing as their characters in the recording booth
- Squid Noir 2 but with Wunschpunsch as an excuse to see Squidward having Maurizio and Jacob as detective partners and to see all the lads in suits because that's my aesthetic
- Maurizio grabbing Squidward by the hand to dance and the song is something by Amon Tobin (It's A Lovely Night) as an excuse for true artistry
- Karl Hadrika drawing Squnschpunsch
- an episode where it's nothing but improv as an excuse to see the voice actors of Maurizio, Jacob and Squidward doing improv
- Squidward and Jacob focused ep too, I won't be biased for once
- a heartwarming Christmas special where Squidward and Jacob & Maurizio get into a quarrel over Squidward's grumpiness and Squidward feels bad and gives them a surprise gift and letter while a spell is going on
- artistic winter short with no dialouge
- Squidward and Maurizio doing a horrible singing/clarinet playing duet that annoys Jacob
- Squidward mocking Maggot by dressing up as him to make Jacob and Maurizio laugh
- Squidward and Jacob in a heated battle of CHESS
- Animal Council initiation with Squidward
- Squidward wearing Jacob's coat/scarf or Maurizio's tie
- Squidward having to treat Maurizio and Jacob as pets around Bubonic and Tyrannia so he doesn't blow their cover (they can't know Jacob and Maurizio talk)
- Squidward breaking the cauldron
- all quality artists making a Squnschpunsch soundtrack (Boards of Canada, Amon Tobin, Fila Brazillia, Wagon Christ, Coldcut, Tame Impala, Venetian Snares, N.E.R.D., Flaming Lips)
- god I sound like such a loser
rip all of my old food/drink reviews (since they're on sbm and that's site is garbage and im banned from there), so it's about time for a reboot!
Ah, Sprite Cranberry, a popular holiday beverage that started becoming a sensational, amazing, iconic meme this holiday season because of the fantastic commercial that came out last year and has returned for the second year in a row. With the hype surrounding this drink, I feel as a Sprite fan I should give this drink a try and EMBRACE THE MEME before this drink diseppaers. While cans are my least favorite form of soda (bottles being better and fountain drinks being my favorite), the commercial with the sexy stop-motion Lebron James had a can so I feel it's the best way to try out Sprite Cranberry. I tried finding it at Target, only for it to be completely out of stock (they had the price tag for it and everything, everyone's must've bought it lmao). Finally when going to my local Vons (grocery store in California) today I finally saw it and had to buy it immediately since I wanted to review it. I've never had cranberry I don't think, but since this is a fusion drink (with lemon lime), it has potential to be good. Though in the past I've tried grape, orange and strawberry soda and I wasn't a fan, so I hope this won't be the same.
But enough talking about what I did to find it and the iconic meme itself, let's get to reviewing it!
When opening it, I do want to say that's it has a nice smell. Now for the taste!
Hmm, it may not leave much of a taste, but it reminds me a bit like apple juice. I can totally fuck with this. I can also taste the lemon-lime bit which may have saved it for me compared to other fruit sodas! While it may not be my first option, I would still drink this if I had no other caffeine-free drink in my house besides this.
I'm feeling a 7/10. I think it's worth the hype and meme!
Tune in next time to see what food or drink I take on next! Feel free to recommend me something to try and I'll try my best to get to it since in the past I've never kept my word really. I'm sorry
Gutentag lads, I've been wanting to compile up all of the drawings I've made AND received of my Squidward crossovers (it can even be art that was given to me that DOESN'T feature Squidward but features the characters I'm doing said crossover with since I started doing these in 2013. Feel free to name any I've missed, which I hope not. Going through old topics for all of these and from memory. Here we go!
Squidward and Keswick (T.U.F.F. Puppy, 2011 - June 2013): 0. Like it deserves
Squidward and Wander (Wander Over Yonder, August - December 2013): 21. (most of it being from me, with @Milkmaidman contributing a couple times, and counting Redsoxfan's Wander's cousins thing too. I hope I haven't forgotten anything else besides the thing he sent me days ago on my discord, plus that dark wander image).
Squidward and Bugs Bunny (Looney Tunes, Summer 2014): 0. (Lol)
Squidward and Gumball (The Amazing World of Gumball, 2015): 2. (Does this one even count? I don't even know why I ever considered it an official one when I just mentioned it a couple times via sbm and with Kaiju, who made a joke edit of it).
Squidward and Ice Bear (We Bare Bears, July 2015 - January 2016): 41. (Took a while but I think that's all there was.)
Squidward and Mr. Cat (Kaeloo, 2016): 1. (I'm just gonna count it since I was into Kaeloo at the time and considered it, plus Loopers drew me something for it).
Squidward and Bunnicula (February - June 2016, January - May 2018): 18.
Squidward and Sir Dudley Ding Dong (mistake of a show, February - June 2017): 54. (I WANT TO GET OFF THE RIDE I'm so sorry I did this everyone)
Squidward and Maurizio & Jacob (Wunschpunsch, May 2018 - Present): 149!
NEW SECTION: Squidward crossovers I'm NOT doing or thought of but friends drew for fun anyway:
Squidward and Tito (Rocket Power): 1
Squidward and Delete (Cyberchase): 1
Squidward and Kenny (Kenny the Shark): 1
~~doesn't know what else to say except that Squnschpunsch is best and I'm blessed to see it have this much art from me and you guys~~
Went to Grossmont center in La Mesa, checked out the Target for the first time, it was a weird one tbh. The DVD section was quiet af because it's away from the other electronics where the tvs are playing, making it feel eerie af, same with the video games. The stock was kind of bad imo. Toy section was fine, it had Tsum Tsum series 12 at least, only the mystery packs though. There's also a 90th anniversary Mickey set with exclusive figures but I plan on getting that once my birthday comes (like the day after).
I went to Barnes and Noble next to pick up the last issue of SpongeBob Comics from Bongo, issue #85. Pretty sure the stories will be mediocre and cliche as usual. Lol. Good art though!
and finally, went to the greatest store ever, Walmart, quiet as usual!! No one was in the way at all or anything, bought some more SpongeBob Memes Mashems because I NEED DABBING SQUIDWARD WHY MUST HE BE THE RARE ONE?!
no luck on that sadly
so all and all a good fun mall trip. I also saw Monopoly Fortnite, MONOPOLY RUGRATS, and MONOPOLY REN AND STIMPY. The last two I dodnt even know fucking existed until seeing it today at the comic store. They sure do make monopoly for everything now don't they???
TARGET: 4 Tsum Tsum Series 12 Mystery Packs
BARNES AND NOBLE: SpongeBob Comics #85
WALMART: 4 SpongeBob Meme Mashems
I was looking for Bunnicula Season 1. No luck, their DVD section is a mess and I looked at every single shelf. It wasn't a total loss though. I found the godly SpongeBob Meme Mashem's. Sadly none of them were the Dabbing Squidward's (I got the Krabs meme, Surprise Patrick's, and Spongegar). The Walmart I went to had three full cases of them so better luck next time.
I'm bored, so why not start a new blog with this boring blog of what I got at Target today while at the mall. I went full on Maurizio this time folks.
stuff shown here:
- 6 pack of Tropicana orange juice cartons
- Milano double dark chocolate cookies
- Ben swolo cheez-its
- handi-snacks oreo
im going to die after eating all of this
also at target I saw Teen Titans Go hot wheels and at GameStop I saw Small Foot Pop figures.