• Advertisement

Passing of the Guard

Clappy

you were a great admin really you did your best you could but sadly the economy of real life has to push you away from here. I think it's for the best you resign not due to hatred but yeah I sadly agree with you being inactive lately and all

• Like 2

No, when I made this site I definitely made the "C" in SBC stand for Clappy.

Oh really?  I thought you made the "C" for KingofClubs, your short lived tv.com ban dodging account. :smirk:

I can't say I'll be here in five years too, it's a long time. Clappy I respect all your decisions made here. Work is always more important than leisure forum time. Thanks for always being one of the best admins on SBC and in general. You've really helped us all emotionally through tough times whether it be for the forums themselves or in a private PM. And if you ever feel the need to communicate, you could always add me on FB as "Unlim Cha".

• Like 6

I can't say I didn't see this coming, especially with your announcement in July and all your recent breaks. I'm glad you stuck around in your position, because you really have been one of our best admins, but if your SBC work interferes with your real life work, then you probably are making the right decision. Good luck on your future prospects.

• Like 2

I can't say I'll be here in five years too, it's a long time. Clappy I respect all your decisions made here. Work is always more important than leisure forum time. Thanks for always being one of the best admins on SBC and in general. You've really helped us all emotionally through tough times whether it be for the forums themselves or in a private PM. And if you ever feel the need to communicate, you could always add me on FB as "Unlim Cha".

Added you :P

:smirk:Why are, you guys, liking the post? And... are you leaving your Moderator status or whole SBC? :smirk:

We secretly wanted Clappy gone ages ago and are finally declaring triumph over this. Come on people it was in the evil blueprint I spent all night making last summer.

• Like 4