• Advertisement

SpongeBob's ScarePlay

Cha

v3whbtP.jpg

Made by the spookiest of cowghouls, CowBob RanchPants and enhanced by Dylan.

French narrator: Ahh, it was a lovely October afternoon in the SpongeBob Community. All the members were getting their spookiest of costumes ready for the annual Octerror Fest that was approaching. Everyone was at peace, what could go wrong? Wait... what's this? An green puff of smoke? Gasp! That can only mean one thing.....

AH HA HA! WELCOME GALS AND GHOULS TO THE FLYING DUTCHMAN'S SHIP!

tumblr_m04cpyFTTF1qzlvmi.gif

Here you'll spend the next section of yer lives working as me crew! But since it is near Halloween time and I'm feeling generous, I'm going to make a bet with ye! Every time a scene from "Shanghaied" ends I will reward one member with a wish. This wish allows you to alternate the beginning of the next scene to whatever ye like! But no wishing to be set free from me ship. I set a curse on all the wishes to prevent this BUT the last wish, which I will explain. The person who gets chosen to have the last scene's wish, gets to decide the fate of the crew AND the Flying Dutchman's treasure of 5,000 doubloons! Rather it be in a fruit salad or a pack of chewing gum. But be careful on deciding your wish! The Flying Dutchman is awful clever. Now hurry up and choose your SpongeBob characters you want to roleplay as before I send you down the fly of despair! BWAH HA HA HA!

Rules

1. Each scene might last for more than one day. So be prepared.

2. The Dutchman is the one who decides when the scene ends and starts. So be flexible.

3. You can only roleplay as SpongeBob related characters. Nothing else.

4. No going off topic, this isn't a place to spam.

5. Have fun!

Moderated(aka Dutchman played)by Sauce Mama and CowBob RanchPants

DAY ONE: START YER ROLEPLAYS!

Today is mostly getting players (or prisoners you if you will ;)) to join. Make the word known through out the sea. And if hopefully if we have enough, we can start our roleplayin' where you'll have to make the ship look good and scary!

List of roleplayers:

Spoiler

CowBob as SpongeBuck

Sauce as SpongeBob

SOF as Squidly

Ben as Squidward

MMM as SpongeGar

Trophy - Plankton

Starflier - Patrick

CNF - Mr. Krabs

Kevin- Dutchman Ship

PatBack -Mermaid Man

Dylan - Sandy

Moarboy - SpongeTron

JCM - Gary

New Leaf - Patar

• Like 7

Alright you landlubbers! Today is the first day of you being me prisoners! And I'm ready to give you your first job! Making this ship look good and scary! And don't forget, at the end of the day I will choose someone to have the first wish that will change around the next scene. SO GET TO IT BEFORE I EAT YOU ALL! BWAH HA HA!