• Advertisement

Modern SBC User

Metal Snake

I now see the point of this spin-off.  Modern SBC User is about how we need to be brutally honest about our feelings.  So without further ado, allow me to be.  None of this is against OMJ, Sauce, Cha, and Aya.  You are all still my friends so please keep that in mind while I write all this:

This Fantastic 5 jabbing is getting really really really obnoxious.  At least point out why you don't like them.  Because I've been regretting making people feel excluded from shit for the past month now ever since Ex, Elastic, Sex, and Nuggets pointed this out to me when I asked each of them about it.  That's one of the reasons I quit ask me threading.  In case no one else realized, I deleted my thread two weeks ago and stopped asking questions two weeks ago.  It was an unhealthy obsession that I had that I had to get rid of.  I hate myself for making other people feel like I've become annoying because I try my best to be everyone's friend on here.  People say "THE FAN FIVE ARE A POPULAR CLIQUE LOL".  Well I never considered myself popular.  As a matter of fact, I hate clique-y expressions like that.  It makes me feel like I'm back in high school, which I absolutely could not stand.  I seriously am sorry that I made most of you feel that way because I know what it's like in real life at around the age group for most people on here.  I never meant to act like I was better than anyone else.  Oh and in no way, shape, or form did I do this ask me thread stuff to rub my ego.  You guys should know by now that I'm an open book and I don't like to rub my ego.    

Oh and apparently the worst of this "exclusion" was on Turntable.  Well guys, I made sure I did my best to converse with everyone on there.  Because I know what it's like to be excluded on Turntable, hence why I've only been on like twice in the past month.  Hell, one time I was on TT for twenty-thirty minutes with just OMJ and Smiles as they were watching Supernatural.  It sucked because the two of them just kept talking about the show that I wasn't watching and even commercials I wasn't watching rather than try to include me in their conversations.  I mean I tried my best to find a common ground for all of us to talk about, but nope.  My messages just flew by unnoticed.  I got mad and just left because it was making me feel excluded.  But yeah, all these "annoying memes", I usually just kept them in the ask threads because I don't need to talk about Momo, wrestling, etc. outside of them.  I don't want people out there standing around confused not understanding what's the point of all this.  Granted it's happening anyway and I'm guilty by association because I'm friends with them...or at least that's the way it seems to me.

Oh and btw, these one sentence joke spin-offs are getting absolutely redundant.  They are painfully unfunny and I have never been a fan of them.  Not even Dragiiin's one sentence spin-offs.  Sorry bud.  But the fact that there are way too many of them is kind of lazy.  At least go somewhere with the spin-off instead of one sentence please.

But yeah, this post was more about the whole Fan 5 thing because I see so many people pointing it out now that It's making me feel even more guilty than I have been and it's kinda been effecting my emotional state whenever I'm on here anymore.  I mean yeah I've been rubbing it off like it's nothing, but it really hasn't.  It's been something.  I know I can't apologize enough about making so many of my friends feel like I've been excluding them, so hopefully this helps you guys realize that you aren't the only one who hates this clique-y feeling on SBC.  Because I've been hating myself for feeling like I was a part of it.

Someone give Clappy a medal.

Gold-Medal.jpg

There ye go.

• Like 1

Holy Christ if this is what's going on in SBU I'm so glad I don't do anything of value on here.

This is a website, people, not high school; stop acting like high schoolers (even if that's what you are) and cut the friggin' drama.

Go outside. Read a book. Talk to your own friends. Do something other than undermine a group of friends on here just because you're being "excluded" (what the hell are you even being excluded from?).

• Like 9

Holy Christ if this is what's going on in SBU I'm so glad I don't do anything of value on here.

This is a website, people, not high school; stop acting like high schoolers (even if that's what you are) and cut the friggin' drama.

Go outside. Read a book. Talk to your own friends. Do something other than undermine a group of friends on here just because you're being "excluded" (what the hell are you even being excluded from?).

This made my day.  Thanks.

11am and I already made your day? Damn I'm good.

Maybe now I'll be cool enough to finally roll with The Fantastic Five!

Well I am not that far from where you live right now, we can go roll to Fenway Park. :smirk:

• Like 1

I now see the point of this spin-off. Modern SBC User is about how we need to be brutally honest about our feelings. So without further ado, allow me to be. None of this is against OMJ, Sauce, Cha, and Aya. You are all still my friends so please keep that in mind while I write all this:

This Fantastic 5 jabbing is getting really really really obnoxious. At least point out why you don't like them. Because I've been regretting making people feel excluded from shit for the past month now ever since Ex, Elastic, Sex, and Nuggets pointed this out to me when I asked each of them about it. That's one of the reasons I quit ask me threading. In case no one else realized, I deleted my thread two weeks ago and stopped asking questions two weeks ago. It was an unhealthy obsession that I had that I had to get rid of. I hate myself for making other people feel like I've become annoying because I try my best to be everyone's friend on here. People say "THE FAN FIVE ARE A POPULAR CLIQUE LOL". Well I never considered myself popular. As a matter of fact, I hate clique-y expressions like that. It makes me feel like I'm back in high school, which I absolutely could not stand. I seriously am sorry that I made most of you feel that way because I know what it's like in real life at around the age group for most people on here. I never meant to act like I was better than anyone else. Oh and in no way, shape, or form did I do this ask me thread stuff to rub my ego. You guys should know by now that I'm an open book and I don't like to rub my ego.

Oh and apparently the worst of this "exclusion" was on Turntable. Well guys, I made sure I did my best to converse with everyone on there. Because I know what it's like to be excluded on Turntable, hence why I've only been on like twice in the past month. Hell, one time I was on TT for twenty-thirty minutes with just OMJ and Smiles as they were watching Supernatural. It sucked because the two of them just kept talking about the show that I wasn't watching and even commercials I wasn't watching rather than try to include me in their conversations. I mean I tried my best to find a common ground for all of us to talk about, but nope. My messages just flew by unnoticed. I got mad and just left because it was making me feel excluded. But yeah, all these "annoying memes", I usually just kept them in the ask threads because I don't need to talk about Momo, wrestling, etc. outside of them. I don't want people out there standing around confused not understanding what's the point of all this. Granted it's happening anyway and I'm guilty by association because I'm friends with them...or at least that's the way it seems to me.

Oh and btw, these one sentence joke spin-offs are getting absolutely redundant. They are painfully unfunny and I have never been a fan of them. Not even Dragiiin's one sentence spin-offs. Sorry bud. But the fact that there are way too many of them is kind of lazy. At least go somewhere with the spin-off instead of one sentence please.

But yeah, this post was more about the whole Fan 5 thing because I see so many people pointing it out now that It's making me feel even more guilty than I have been and it's kinda been effecting my emotional state whenever I'm on here anymore. I mean yeah I've been rubbing it off like it's nothing, but it really hasn't. It's been something. I know I can't apologize enough about making so many of my friends feel like I've been excluding them, so hopefully this helps you guys realize that you aren't the only one who hates this clique-y feeling on SBC. Because I've been hating myself for feeling like I was a part of it.

Mother of God......... You two are wonderful.

You win. Thank you thank you thank you.

I now see the point of this spin-off.  Modern SBC User is about how we need to be brutally honest about our feelings.  So without further ado, allow me to be.  None of this is against OMJ, Sauce, Cha, and Aya.  You are all still my friends so please keep that in mind while I write all this:

This Fantastic 5 jabbing is getting really really really obnoxious.  At least point out why you don't like them.  Because I've been regretting making people feel excluded from shit for the past month now ever since Ex, Elastic, Sex, and Nuggets pointed this out to me when I asked each of them about it.  That's one of the reasons I quit ask me threading.  In case no one else realized, I deleted my thread two weeks ago and stopped asking questions two weeks ago.  It was an unhealthy obsession that I had that I had to get rid of.  I hate myself for making other people feel like I've become annoying because I try my best to be everyone's friend on here.  People say "THE FAN FIVE ARE A POPULAR CLIQUE LOL".  Well I never considered myself popular.  As a matter of fact, I hate clique-y expressions like that.  It makes me feel like I'm back in high school, which I absolutely could not stand.  I seriously am sorry that I made most of you feel that way because I know what it's like in real life at around the age group for most people on here.  I never meant to act like I was better than anyone else.  Oh and in no way, shape, or form did I do this ask me thread stuff to rub my ego.  You guys should know by now that I'm an open book and I don't like to rub my ego.    

Oh and apparently the worst of this "exclusion" was on Turntable.  Well guys, I made sure I did my best to converse with everyone on there.  Because I know what it's like to be excluded on Turntable, hence why I've only been on like twice in the past month.  Hell, one time I was on TT for twenty-thirty minutes with just OMJ and Smiles as they were watching Supernatural.  It sucked because the two of them just kept talking about the show that I wasn't watching and even commercials I wasn't watching rather than try to include me in their conversations.  I mean I tried my best to find a common ground for all of us to talk about, but nope.  My messages just flew by unnoticed.  I got mad and just left because it was making me feel excluded.  But yeah, all these "annoying memes", I usually just kept them in the ask threads because I don't need to talk about Momo, wrestling, etc. outside of them.  I don't want people out there standing around confused not understanding what's the point of all this.  Granted it's happening anyway and I'm guilty by association because I'm friends with them...or at least that's the way it seems to me.

Oh and btw, these one sentence joke spin-offs are getting absolutely redundant.  They are painfully unfunny and I have never been a fan of them.  Not even Dragiiin's one sentence spin-offs.  Sorry bud.  But the fact that there are way too many of them is kind of lazy.  At least go somewhere with the spin-off instead of one sentence please.

But yeah, this post was more about the whole Fan 5 thing because I see so many people pointing it out now that It's making me feel even more guilty than I have been and it's kinda been effecting my emotional state whenever I'm on here anymore.  I mean yeah I've been rubbing it off like it's nothing, but it really hasn't.  It's been something.  I know I can't apologize enough about making so many of my friends feel like I've been excluding them, so hopefully this helps you guys realize that you aren't the only one who hates this clique-y feeling on SBC.  Because I've been hating myself for feeling like I was a part of it.

oh yes, and so do you

A pretty good summary, but you don't have to hate yourself for this bro. This whole thing was basically going for Elastic's sense of humor with a moral at the end that anyone can relate to! Sorry, I just don't understand why people are taking this so seriously.