• Advertisement

The Adventures of Spongetron

MMM

Spongetron.jpg

Spongetron and his best friend Patron go about their daily lives here. These robots first appearing in SB 129 are just like Spongebob and Patrick, except they're the future versions. The first episode will come soon. 

• Like 1

Episode 1 - Catching the Jellyfish

One day, Spongetron woke up. He was so excited because he was going chrome jellyfishing with his best friend, Patron. "I'm so excited because I am going chrome jellyfishing with my best friend, Patron, Garetron!". Garetron replied, "Mrap". After feeding Garetron, Spongetron ran outside and waited for Patron to wake up. After a few minutes, Patron rocketed out of his rock and said, "Good morning, Spongetron.", and Spongetron repied, "Hey, Patron.". They grabbed their chrome jellyfishing nets and ran to Chrome Jellyfish Fields, past the chrome spray painters, who were chrome-ifying the new special drinking fountains for short people. After saying "Hi" to the chrome spray painters and getting a drink of water, they arrived at Chrome Jellyfish Fields. They began to catch the chrome jellyfish. They caught more, and more and more and more and more until there was no chrome jellyfish left. They decided to take all the chrome jellyfish home, so they did. The next day, two fish robot kids decided to go chrome jellyfishing. When they got there, they saw that there was no jellyfish. Many other chrome jellyfishers arrived, and saw no jellyfish at all. The crowd of chrome jellyfishers got do big that Spongetron could see it from his second floor window. He saw they were shocked about there being no jellyfish. He rocketed to Patron, who was watching "Hi Aaron!" on TV with Spongetron B. Spongetron ran over and told Patron about what was going on at Chrome Jellyfish Fields. They decided to give the chrome jellyfish back. They ran over to Chrome Jellyfish fields with all the jellyfish. They threw them up in the air and the chrome jellyfishers began to catch them. Spongetron and Patron joined along in the fun, and everyone was happy. The End

Episode 2 - Shopping with Pearltron

One day, Spongetron woke up, fed Garetron, and ran out the door after saying "Hi" to all 429 of the Spongetron clones, and all of them replied "Hi". He ran to work at the Khromey Krab, but then realized that it was Sunday, and the Khromey Krab was closed. He tried to stay at work like it was a normal day. Watch the dishes, clean the dishes, check if there was any 2000 year old octopuses in the freezer. He got bored, and tried to think about to do. He saw Pearltron and her friends running in the direction of the mall, and Spongetron got an idea. "HEY PEARLTRON, PEARLTRON," Spongetron ran up to her. "Can I go to the mall with you?'. Pearltron turned around, and she and her friends burst out laughing. "YOU? GO TO THE MALL WITH US? AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!"Spongetron began begging and pleading, "OH PLEASE LET ME GO! I HAVE NOTHING TO DO TODAY!aaaahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaa.". Pearltron soon got tired of it, and said could come, which made Spongetron happy. They got to the mall after a couple minutes. After entering the mall, they found themselves in "High Heels", where one of Pearl's friends bought a pair of new flipper slippers, as her old ones had worn out, They then went on a bunch of down escalators, and after that they were hungry. Next thing you know, they're at the food court, standing in line at 'Bsarro" and were ordering 2 slices of cheese each. After their lunch, they went to store and everyone except Spongetron bought a "Best of Robots Who Cry" CD. They went to the ring store, the cyberphone store, and spent a couple hours at the "store for girly teen girls". Spongetron decided he couldn't take how annoying Pearltron and her friends were. He didn't want to hurt their feelings, so he just looked at Pearl, and said, "Ohboyit'sgettinglatelookatthetimegottago.". Luckily it was Monday now, and Spongetron ran to the Khromey Krab to work. The End

• Like 3

Episode 3 - Spongetron Goes Broke

One day Spongetron and Garetron were at the pet store. They turned into the snail treat aisle, where there was a shelf packed with Chrome Snail Bites, and remembered how his ancestors loved these and one even ran Snail Bites out of business. 1,327 years later, Snail Bites got more ingredients in stock and reopened up. Garetron jumped up to them, yelling, "MRAPMRAPMRAPMRAP!" Spongetron knew what was going on and bought the whole shelf of them....WITH ALL HIS MONEY.

The next day, they were out-of Chrome Snail Bites and money. Spongetron went to the store to buy some, but decided to get some money to pay with, except he didn't have any. He then realized he was broke. No money at all. No tax money, no rent money, nothing. That afternoon the realtors came to take the house away. He then realized he had no money for FOOD. Neither Spongetron nor Garetron. They became homeless people on the streets. After two weeks of eating sand, Spongetron found a "diamond", which a guy found them with and it was sold to the guy for 1,000,000 dollars. Spongetron and Garetron were rich. He then remember a tale passed down from the Squarepants family, one they called "Porous Pockets". It was about one of Spongetron's ancestors named Spongebob, who became amazingly rich, but used all his money at one time and forgot about his best friend Patrick. Spongetron decided to use a little money at a time, and always play with Patron no matter how rich he was. Garetron also learned a lesson about money and much to spend at one time. The End

• Like 1

Episode 4 - Squilltron Moves In

Spongetron and Patron were staring at the old chrome Tiki Head between their houses. 'I wonder if someone will ever move here," Spongetron said. "Probuh-----(snore)," Patron began to fall asleep during his reponse. Just then Spongetron saw a truck labeled,  "Finstron Movers". Spongetron exclaimed, 'Someone IS moving in! PATRON, PATRON, WAKE UP!" Patron just mumbled, "uhhyehPrincessigottheshoeburgeryouwantedsir," Spongetron just leaved him be and ran over to the new neighbor and said, "Helloooooooooo, new neighbor! I..AM...SPONGETRON," The new neighbor said, "Mhmm. I'm Squilltron...say you look like some enemies of my distant great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great uncle, Squidward. He said they were called, 'Spongebob' and 'Patrick'." Spongetron said enthusiastically, "WOW, I am related to Spongebob!," Squilltron said to himself, "Oh, this is just lovely," Spongetron pointed toward Patron saying, "And THAT'S Patron, one of the smartest guys around!," looking at Patron mumbling to himself, "HowistheshoeburgerPrincesssir,". Squilltron replied, "Yeeeah. Anyways, I gotta carry some stuff into my new house,". Spongetron ran over to Patron and woke him up. "PATRON, PATRON, SOMEONE JUST MOVED IN!" Patron finally woke up, and exclaimed, "Wuh really?'. "Yeah!," Spongetron said.

The next day, Spongetron and Patron invited Squilltron over to Patron's chrome rock for some Parcheesi. Squilltron of course, said, "No,". The day after that it was a bubble blowing invitation. The day after THAT, was karate. Then a Khromey Krab job application (And of course, Squilltron got the job, much to his dismay). Every day for a week was, "Hey Squilltron, wanna do this with us?". Everytime Squilltron said no. After being invited to chrome tag, Squilltron went through the train. "LOOK, STOP ASKING ME TO STUFF! SHUT UP AND DO ALL YOUR STUFF WITH YOUR PINK DUMB FRIEND!" Spongetron said, "OK," and Squilltron said, "Good,". But of course this isn't the end Spongtron's annoyance......

Episode 5 - He Won An Award (from an idea by Trophy)

One day outside, Spongetron and Patron were blowing bubbles. Patron saw a roboticish milkmaid come up his "driveway". Patron ran up to his "driveway". The roboticish milkmaid said, "Trophy for Mr.S-," Patron exclaimed, "I'M MR. S! I'M MR. S!,". "Good," the milkmaid said. She also tossed him a couple milk bottles. "Here," the milkmaid said, "Enjoy you award". After the milkmaid went away, Patron got really excited. He ran to his rock. "ROCK, I WON A TROPHY!" He ran to the chrome jellyfishes. "CHROME JELLYFISH I WON AN TROPHY!" He jumped up to the island right above Chrome Bikini Bottom. "ISLAND I WON A---I NEED IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!". He then went inside his rock and ripped open "his" trophy package. Patron read aloud, "For Definite Succeeding in Definite Succeeding to Spongetron Squarepants?". Spongetron heard this and ran over. "Yay! My trophy!". Patron got upset. Spongetron said, "It's OK, Patron. I'll share it with you." So he did. The End

If you have any ideas for Spongetron episodes just post them!

Episode 6 - Super Spongetron

It was a normal day at a four way intersection in the middle of chrome Bikini Bottom. Spongetron was there, and saw an innocent baby walk across a very busy street. Spongetron screamed out loud, "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He then jumped over and across five cars, and picked up the baby in a very narrow space and went across the cars again. Many people saw this and began cheering for Spongetron. Some even gave him money. After the crowd following Spongetron finally went away, he found Patron. "Patron, why is everyone following around just because I saved a ba-". Something came to Spongetron's head. "I SAVED A BABY'S LIFE! I'M A SUPERHERO WITH SUPERPOWERS! I'M-get out the trumpet, Patron," he said, as Patron got a trumpet and began playing, while Spongetron finished his sentence with, "-SUPER SPONGETRON!". Spongetron then heard a random old lady say, "Oh mah, this purse is bayg and hayveh,". Then a man came up to her, taking the purse and saying, "Excuse me ma'am, I'll be taking that,". The old lady said, "HAYLP! HALYP!," and Spongetron said, "Sorry Patron, gotta "haylp" this old lady. I'll be back at 6:00, or in a few minutes,". Patron said, "6:00!", Spongetron said, "6:00!", Patron said, "6:00!" Spongtron said, "I know! I gotta run know. Remember I'll be back at 6:00!"

180px-1200midnight.jpg

6 hours later, Patron was still waiting.....

180px-Tomorrow.jpg

Patron started to get impatient, so he called Spongetron. Patron said, "Spongetron, were ARE you? It's been a day already!". Spongetron said, "Oh yeah sorry, i'll be back tomorrow for sure,". Patron believed him and said, "OK, see you tomorrow for sure,".

180px-Tomorrowforsure.jpg

Spongetron still wasn't there..

180px-Eventually.jpg

It would be long before Spongetron comes back now....

180px-Uhhh.jpg

Repititive dialogue ftw?

180px-3weeks.jpg

Patron still hasn't given up...

180px-Manymonths.jpg

...he..still..believes...in...Spongetron...

180px-Somuch.jpg

So ya I'm the new narrator and here Patron is still waiting, and decided to find Spongetron. He took a while to find, but when he did, Patron spilled his cookies. "SPONGETRON, I HAVE BEEN WAITING DECADES FOR YOU TO COME BACK, SO QUIT THIS SILLY HERO BUSINESS AND BE MY FRIEND AGAIN, AND PLUS I'M ALL OUTTA TIME CARDS!". Spongetron saw how upset Patron was, so he decided to stop being a hero and to be Patron's friends as they walked in the sunset. The End

Episode 7 - Pineapple Patties

It was a normal day at the Khromey Krab. Krabstron suddenly yelled, "SPONGETRON, SQUILTRON! COME TO MY OFFICE!". Spongetron yelled back, "AYE AYE SIR!", and Squiltron mumbled, "Hm yeah,". They went into Krabstron's office. Krabstron said, "Boys, I'm introducing a new menu item,". Spongetron exclaimed, "REALLY? WHAT?,". Krabstron replied, "Pineapple Patties!". Spongebob and Squiltron said together, "Huwhat?". Krabstron explained, "They're Khromey Patties with pineapples in them,". Squiltron said, "Oh,". Spongetron asked, "Where are we going to get the pineapples?".

"YOU'RE GONNA WHAT?!?!?!" Spongetron asked hysterically. He and Krabstron were standing at Spongetron's chrome pineapple. "We're gonna cut your house into millions of pieces for the Pineapple Patties!" Krabstron repeated. Spongetron complained, "But you can't! I live here!". Krabstron said, "Uh, I'll leave you half!". Spongetron began to complain again, but got an idea. He said, "Hey! The pineapple is chrome! It's impossible to eat chrome without breaking all your teeth! Patron told me that.". Krabstron ran over to the pineapple and began to dab some chrome off it. "Hey we can just dab it off!" Krabstron said. Spongetron was really mad and really sad. He became mad first. He yelled at Krabstron, "LOOK! YOU CAN'T DESTROY YOUR BEST EMPLOYEE'S HOME!". Then he became sad. He was begging and pleading and crying to Krabstron's knees. Krabstron got tired of this and said, "OK. I won't destroy your house,". He looked at Squiltron, who had just walked up. "I'll make Tiki Head Patties instead!". Squiltron said, "Ohhh boy." The End

Episode 8 - The Tarts

Patron, Spongetron, and Spongetrons D and X were watching their favorite show, "Hi Aaron!", watching their favorite episode of the show, "Helen on the Sofa". Spongetron D had ordered a box of raspberry tarts from the Chrome Bikini Bakery downtown. There was a knock on Patron's chrome rock. It was the delivery fish. The fish said, "Someone order a box of raspberry tarts, sent to 120 Conch Street?". Spongetron ran up and said, "Oh yes, we ordered those!". He ran up and took the box, and ran back down just in time for commercials to be over. They started watching "Hi Aaron!" again. Spongetron X opened the box to count 20 tarts. They all said, "Wowww,". They decided to have 5 each. Spongetron had 2, Spongetron D had 4, Spongetron X had 3. Patron shoved them all in his mouth. At least he thought he did.

He missed his mouth and they fell down the tiny hole in Patron's rock. Patron realized this and said, "MY TARTS ARE GONE!". The Spongetron ran up and began looking. They looked in the chrome pineapple, in the Khromey Krab, heck all the over the blooming world. They realized the one place they didn't look-the tiny hole in Patrick's rock. Spongetron reached his hand down the hole, and found the 5 tarts. They were kinda dirty, but Patron didn't miss his mouth this time, and everyone was happy to end it.