• Advertisement

S(lums)BU: V8

Macseed

(Note to staff: Please do not merge this, I want this standalone.)

slumsbu007_zps53ddbab7.jpg

Friday's the big day! The premiere of S(lums)BU! I'm going to put a different spin on this, but I'm going to incorporate some of the past version's plots. In preparation of S(lums)BU, please read the following:

S(lums)BC by Webby
S(lums)BU by OMJ

(Keep in mind I'm not going to explain much about the four team's, and even though the bios are different here, I'm using the same description for each team.)

Expect the unexpected on May 31st!

New: Your Guide to S(lums)BU!

Spoiler

Welcome to Your Guide to S(lums)BU! This is your guide to S(lums)BU: V8.

CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Arcs:

Introduction Arc (Parts 1-5)

Sides:

SpongeMaxwell (Yes, I went there):

This is the narrator of the story. He is narrating the events of the story years after.

The Staff:

These people oversee SBU. Nobody knows about them since they never come out of the central building.

Karate Choppers:

• Like 4

(Note to staff: Please do not merge this, I want this standalone.)

Friday's the big day! The premiere of S(lums)BU! I'm going to put a different spin on this, but I'm going to incorporate some of the past version's plots. In preparation of S(lums)BU, please read the following:

S(lums)BC by Webby

S(lums)BU by OMJ

(Keep in mind I'm not going to explain much about the four team's, and even though the bios are different here, I'm using the same description for each team.)

So yeah, expect the unexpected on May 31st!

lol May 31st is the one day I'm busy with the best day ever ut I have to wait to see this. At least there's no school on Saturday :D

SLUMSBU PREMIERES NOW!

There’s many takes on that old city.

Some say it was a peaceful neighborhood.

Some say it was a busy street.

Some say it was a violent community.

Some say it was just a rebellious cul-de-sac.

Well, what can I say? Why can’t I just say all of the above?

Everything was different for everyone. Some people felt the others were nice, mean, inferior, superior, everything in the book. That’s why every take is different. You may have heard other’s people’s stories, and they that’s their own thoughts. Here’s my take:

We were once a community split into two. If you wanted to join a side, you could join whichever. There were the Good Noodles and the Krusty Krushers. They were friendly. They fought, but there was not much competition. However, many people preferred to have a reputation of a nice person instead of a rebel. This caused the Noodles to have dominance over the Krushers. The Krushers got so upset, they revolted again the Noodles. A big fight happened until it was announced a new law would be passed.

The town would be split in four. Everybody would be separated. You couldn’t pick your fate. You had to fight for your own side.  You could cross into any territory, but most people thought that if you did, you were doing two things: You were going to kill or be killed. The only time multiple sides would be together was at this building. This building was at the center. It housed the bank, the tv studio for the news and this one game show, the hospital, and also the place for the staff. It was the tallest building for miles. It even had walls taller than most buildings. Inside, there was the staff. Nobody knew much about them. Could they see everything? Were they smart? Did they come out and kill you if you did badly? The people without a side were also held here until they were thrown into one.

Each side developed and adapted to their methods. The Karate Choppers were the small team. They were the heavy-lifting ones.  The Spy Buddies were the stealthy ones.  The Jellyfish Hunters were the violent ones. The Goofy Goobers were the secretive ones. I was one of the Goobers. I liked those days. We went by codenames (Mine was SpongeMaxwell),  we always had these silly fights, and all of it was fun. Until people got killed.

Now, I just wanted to tell this to show my side of the story. Maybe I’m right. Maybe I’m not right. Whatever it is, there are many different stories to tell. This is my story.

SBC HQ Tower: 11 PM

iDylan: I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE!

jjsthekid: Calm down, tvguy. It’s just a couple of teams.

iDylan: So what if it’s only two teams? It’s always GN this, GN that! Why can’t they ever speak about KKs?

jjsthekid: Listen, I told hilaryfan80 about this. He’s telling everybody about it. Calm down.

iDylan: Why should I? This is an injustice. I know what’s best.

jjsthekid: Do you really?

iDylan: I do. I know what’s best, even if nobody likes it.

Community Center: 8:04 AM

Ooooooofy: So I heard that something went on last night at the field.

Mike: Oh, it’s nothing much. Your team got so ticked off, that they stormed off to do whatever.

Ooooooofy: Oh, that’s just them jealous of how powerful your team is. I like being a KK but there’s nobody to hang out with.

Mike: Crap, I need to work. Bye Ooooooofy.

Ooooooofy: Bye.

(Mike and Ooooooofy hug and go separate ways. Oooooofy walks to her middle-sized house.)

Ooooooofy:  So nice of him to stop and chat.

Cha: If only good ol’ Patrick was like that.

Ooooooofy: Ah, your Patrick love, will you ever let go of it?

Cha: No. Umm… Ooooooofy?

Ooooooofy: What?

Cha: Look out the window.

(Clappy is seen dividing on the GN-KK line.)

Ooooooofy: That’s not good.

(Outside…)

SOF: Wat’s going on?

Clappy: You didn’t hear on the news? We’re dissolving the teams and making new ones.

SOF: But I like the KKs! We always lose, and we suck and it’s boring, but I forgot what I was saying.

Clappy: Well, you’ll love the new teams! We have four new teams!

SOF: Umm… no. Two is enough.

Box: Great. Are you GN’s coming to brag at us?

SOF: They are dividing us into four.

Box: But we’ll be able to pick, right?

Clappy: No. We’ll sort you all out at the main building.

Smiles: What? I love my GN friends! I can’t be forced away from them!

Clappy: Don’t blame me. Blame the rest of the staff.

Smiles: Like you are in?

Clappy: Well, I didn’t help in this. iDylan and them did this. Now, you three go home and pack everything. We’re dividing this line in two for the four teams.

Box: Tell me we can cross the lines.

Clappy: Of course you can. It’ll be just like old times. Calm down, Boxxy.

Box: Sure.

Good Noodle Community: 11:04 PM

Smiles: Idiots. Just plain idiots.

Elastic Dog: I can’t believe they’d destroy us.

Metal Snake: They can moan all they want.

Webby: But they can’t-

AcidicDragon: Split our-

Drag: Apples.

(The 5 stare at Drag)

Drag: No humor? Critics.

Smiles: Let’s just show the staff what they can’t do.

(Smiles lights a house on fire.)

Elastic: BURNNNNNNNN!

CNF: Hey, what are you doing to my house?

AcidicDragon: You know, maybe we should destroy the other’s houses.

Metal Snake: Good point.

(Acidic and Snake set a KK’s house on fire)

CNF: You still need to put out my house!

Crazyfish: What are you doing?

CDCB: Knock off guys!

(CD sets another GN’s house on fire.)

E.V.I.L: EVVVVVILLLLLLL!

(Everything starts to catch on fire.)

ACS: Why does everything smell like jet fuel…

(People start fighting)

E.V.I.L: THAT’S MY HOUSE!

Sauce: Too bad, you ugly pianta!

Chrdrenkmann: Hey, stop pushing me! STOP!

ACS: Ha ha! You burn my plane posters, you die!

SOF: GIT OT!

Spongepat: Hahaha!

(Gunshots are heard)

Spongeseb: Why do people have guns?

Chrdrenkmann: No!

(Chrd falls to the floor)

Negisponge: Who did this? WHO DID THIS? I didn’t know Chrd much, but he was a GN like MOST of us. Congrats KKs. The war’s begun.

SBC News 7:00 AM

Cha: Hello, and welcome to today’s episode of SBC News.  Yesterday, a sign went up saying that the GNs and the KKs would be divided into four groups. This led to an outrage, as a riot around 11 PM broke out. Chrdrenkmann was killed in this riot, and ACS is being sent to the hospital to be tor-I mean fixed. Many houses were burned, and few stood up: However, the Central Building stayed up. The staff is investigating who did this: They are trying all they can, but a lot of the doubloons were destroyed in the riot, so they need to restabilize. Every member was given some resources, but everybody will have to fight for themselves. A budget will be given to each team, and the teams will decide what to do. The teams are being formed later today, so the staff need to focus on replacing the members into teams. That is also, and this is Cha signing off.

• Like 6

Episode Two is out now! To state it now, please don't be offended if you're character acts horrible. This is a dramatization, and this is not how I see you guys. Enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A year passed since the riot. I would talk about it, but it’s just building, building, yadda yadda. Nobody had time to do anything since they were forced into cleaning up.

As time went on, each side started adapting. The Jellyfish Hunters were the high-income area with boastful people. The Karate Chopper area was the low-income area with strong but lazy people. The Spy Buddies were the middle-income one with sly-but-weak people, and the Goofy Goobers were the secretive ones who had different incomes (I lived in the better buildings ;)).

While many friendships stayed strong, most people lost touch due to the business going on. Many people changed. Passive people became aggressive, powerful people became plain workaholics, and Cha became interested in Squidly. The only ones to not change were the staff. Even if the staff changed, people in the staff acted the same. But since they were always in their center tower, not many people saw them change.

The reason why some people may say this part differently is because they might’ve gone to the other parts of the town. Each part of each town affected what you thought of SBU. This is how I remember it.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Karate Klub, 10:04 PM

Bartender CDCB: Hello Smiles.

Sauce Mama: It’s Sauce Mama now. Get your facts right.

Bartender CDCB: Right, Sauce. What do you want?

Sauce Mama: One Jelly Shot, hold the stinger.

Bartender CDCB: That’ll be 450 doubloons.

Sauce Mama: Crap, I only have 400!

Bartender CDCB: I’ll make it on the house since I see you ordering this a lot. You’ve been coming here daily for a while. What’s wrong?

Sauce Mama: Everything. I lost my friends, my money, my house, and my job a year ago, and it’s been hell trying to climb out of this hole. I wish that they never split the teams. Maybe it’s partly my fault due to the riot, but it’s just…

Bartender CDCB: I can relate to you. I used to be the richest man in the entire city! But then I was condemned to the Karate Crappers!

Sauce Mama: I don’t like this place either. Everybody here seems to live in caves.

Bartender CDCB: Considering how low the economy is, I wouldn’t be surprised.

(Sauce drinks the Jelly Shot and spits it out.)

Sauce Mama: CDCB, this Jelly tastes terrible.

Bartender CDCB: It’s the only type we have, because they don’t have the money for the bar. They’re closing the bar down.

Sauce Mama: What? That’s bullshrimp!

Bartender CDCB: I know. I wish I could change, but the staff won’t let me. I might as well just run off.

Sauce Mama: Why? I’ve wanted to, but there’s no place outside SBU. You’d die within a mile!

Bartender CDCB: So? It’s not fair.

Sauce Mama: You need to take your mind off of this. I think the Jellyfish Hunters sell Jelly cheaper and better than here. Let’s just order some Jelly there.

Bartender CDCB: Sure, I got some doubloons.

Sauce Mama: You paid for my drink, so I should pay for your piece of the Jelly.

Bartender CDCB: Okay.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Jelly Complex, 11:13 PM

Patty Sponge: Welcome to the bar section of our Jelly Complex, home of our Jelly restaurant, bar, club, and the only Jelly Factory in the world, as well as the high-rise residential apartments, condos, and hotels. I am your bartender, Patty Sponge, and what is the occasion?

CDCB: Oh, just getting a couple shots of Jelly to drown out life.

Patty Sponge: Oh hey, you’re that guy from the Jelly bar at the Karate Klub! Sorry about what’s happening to your job. Life’s been a pain for you two, hasn’t it?

Sauce Mama: Tell me about it.

Patty Sponge: I’ll get your shots right away!

(Patty gets the shots)

Patty Sponge: Drink up!

Sauce Mama: Thanks.

(Sauce pays, and CDCB and Sauce drink their Jelly shots)

CDCB: That’s better.

Trophy: I know. Those do wonders, don’t they?

CDCB: Nice to meet you, mister…

Trophy: Trophy.

Sauce Mama: Are you a Karate Chopper?

Trophy: No, a Jellyfish Hunter. But I know how it’s like. I came around the time the new teams happened, and everybody seemed to shun me. I wound up in the bad parts of this town too. But I’m alive.

Sauce Mama: That’s nice. You should’ve been there when there were Noodles and Krushers. Those were the days… now fate tells you who you are.

CDCB: Even if you’re fate was different at first.

Trophy: Yikes. Well, I have to get back to the graveyard shift at the Factory, so I’ll see you guys later, ok?

Sauce Mama: Ok. I’m going back home.

CDCB: I’ll go too.

Patty Sponge: Okay! Be sure to leave a tip… and now you’re gone.

Karate Chopper/Jellyfish Hunter Border,11:31 PM

CDCB: I’m tired. We should get there faster.

Sauce Mama: Okay. I can barely move, but ok.

(Halibut appears from a nearby alley)

Halibut: Where do you guys think you’re going?

CDCB: Home.

Halibut: Ah, home. I don’t have one of those, believe it or not.

Sauce Mama: Sorry, but we have to go.

(Halibut grabs CD’s arms.)

Halibut: Sorry, but you guys are coming with me. You guys look like you have money.

Sauce Mama: If you count a couple doubloons money, then yes.

Halibut: I need you two, okay?

CDCB: Let go of me!

Halibut: No.

Sauce Mama: Stop!

(Halibut punches Sauce Mama)

CDCB: How could you? She paid for drinks!

Halibut: Powerful. Very powerful statement.

(Halibut pins CDCB to the ground.)

CDCB: What are you doing?

Halibut: Oh nothing. Just forcing stolen Jelly down your throat till you pass out.

Sauce Mama: NO!

(Halibut shoves Jelly down CDCB’s mouth)

CDCB: (coughing) Stop it… shop iv… shov…

Halibut: At least he’s not dead.

(Sauce Mama starts running when Halibut shoots her leg.)

Sauce Mama: Ow… Stop dragging me!

Halibut: What? You’re glad you’re awake. Or maybe you aren’t…

(Halibut shoves Jelly down Sauce’s mouth too.)

Sauce Mama: No… don’t… I’ll ki…

(Halibut drags Sauce and CDCB into a dark alley)

Halibut: They have a pulse. But it looks like I knocked them out. Good. Very very good. Hahahaha. Very very good. Hahahahaha.

A year passed since the riot. I would talk about it, but it’s just building, building, yadda yadda. Nobody had time to do anything since they were forced into cleaning up.

As time went on, each side started adapting. The Jellyfish Hunters were the high-income area with boastful people. The Karate Chopper area was the low-income area with strong but lazy people. The Spy Buddies were the middle-income one with sly-but-weak people, and the Goofy Goobers were the secretive ones who had different incomes (I lived in the better buildings ;)).

While many friendships stayed strong, most people lost touch due to the business going on. Many people changed. Passive people became aggressive, powerful people became plain workaholics, and Cha became interested in Squidly. The only ones to not change were the staff. Even if the staff changed, people in the staff acted the same. But since they were always in their center tower, not many people saw them change.

The reason why some people may say this part differently is because they might’ve gone to the other parts of the town. Each part of each town affected what you thought of SBU. This is how I remember it.

Karate Klub, 10:04 PM

Bartender CDCB: Hello Smiles.

Sauce Mama: It’s Sauce Mama now. Get your facts right.

Bartender CDCB: Right, Sauce. What do you want?

Sauce Mama: One Jelly Shot, hold the stinger.

Bartender CDCB: That’ll be 450 doubloons.

Sauce Mama: Crap, I only have 400!

Bartender CDCB: I’ll make it on the house since I see you ordering this a lot. You’ve been coming here daily for a while. What’s wrong?

Sauce Mama: Everything. I lost my friends, my money, my house, and my job a year ago, and it’s been hell trying to climb out of this hole. I wish that they never split the teams. Maybe it’s partly my fault due to the riot, but it’s just…

Bartender CDCB: I can relate to you. I used to be the richest man in the entire city! But then I was condemned to the Karate Crappers!

Sauce Mama: I don’t like this place either. Everybody here seems to live in caves.

Bartender CDCB: Considering how low the economy is, I wouldn’t be surprised.

(Sauce drinks the Jelly Shot and spits it out.)

Sauce Mama: CDCB, this Jelly tastes terrible.

Bartender CDCB: It’s the only type we have, because they don’t have the money for the bar. They’re closing the bar down.

Sauce Mama: What? That’s bullshrimp!

Bartender CDCB: I know. I wish I could change, but the staff won’t let me. I might as well just run off.

Sauce Mama: Why? I’ve wanted to, but there’s no place outside SBU. You’d die within a mile!

Bartender CDCB: So? It’s not fair.

Sauce Mama: You need to take your mind off of this. I think the Jellyfish Hunters sell Jelly cheaper and better than here. Let’s just order some Jelly there.

Bartender CDCB: Sure, I got some doubloons.

Sauce Mama: You paid for my drink, so I should pay for your piece of the Jelly.

Bartender CDCB: Okay.

The Jelly Complex, 11:13 PM

Patty Sponge: Welcome to the bar section of our Jelly Complex, home of our Jelly restaurant, bar, club, and the only Jelly Factory in the world, as well as the high-rise residential apartments, condos, and hotels. I am your bartender, Patty Sponge, and what is the occasion?

CDCB: Oh, just getting a couple shots of Jelly to drown out life.

Patty Sponge: Oh hey, you’re that guy from the Jelly bar at the Karate Klub! Sorry about what’s happening to your job. Life’s been a pain for you two, hasn’t it?

Sauce Mama: Tell me about it.

Patty Sponge: I’ll get your shots right away!

(Patty gets the shots)

Patty Sponge: Drink up!

Sauce Mama: Thanks.

(Sauce pays, and CDCB and Sauce drink their Jelly shots)

CDCB: That’s better.

Trophy: I know. Those do wonders, don’t they?

CDCB: Nice to meet you, mister…

Trophy: Trophy.

Sauce Mama: Are you a Karate Chopper?

Trophy: No, a Jellyfish Hunter. But I know how it’s like. I came around the time the new teams happened, and everybody seemed to shun me. I wound up in the bad parts of this town too. But I’m alive.

Sauce Mama: That’s nice. You should’ve been there when there were Noodles and Krushers. Those were the days… now fate tells you who you are.

CDCB: Even if you’re fate was different at first.

Trophy: Yikes. Well, I have to get back to the graveyard shift at the Factory, so I’ll see you guys later, ok?

Sauce Mama: Ok. I’m going back home.

CDCB: I’ll go too.

Patty Sponge: Okay! Be sure to leave a tip… and now you’re gone.

Karate Chopper/Jellyfish Hunter Border,11:31 PM

CDCB: I’m tired. We should get there faster.

Sauce Mama: Okay. I can barely move, but ok.

(Halibut appears from a nearby alley)

Halibut: Where do you guys think you’re going?

CDCB: Home.

Halibut: Ah, home. I don’t have one of those, believe it or not.

Sauce Mama: Sorry, but we have to go.

(Halibut grabs CD’s arms.)

Halibut: Sorry, but you guys are coming with me. You guys look like you have money.

Sauce Mama: If you count a couple doubloons money, then yes.

Halibut: I need you two, okay?

CDCB: Let go of me!

Halibut: No.

Sauce Mama: Stop!

(Halibut punches Sauce Mama)

CDCB: How could you? She paid for drinks!

Halibut: Powerful. Very powerful statement.

(Halibut pins CDCB to the ground.)

CDCB: What are you doing?

Halibut: Oh nothing. Just forcing stolen Jelly down your throat till you pass out.

Sauce Mama: NO!

(Halibut shoves Jelly down CDCB’s mouth)

CDCB: (coughing) Stop it… shop iv… shov…

Halibut: At least he’s not dead.

(Sauce Mama starts running when Halibut shoots her leg.)

Sauce Mama: Ow… Stop dragging me!

Halibut: What? You’re glad you’re awake. Or maybe you aren’t…

(Halibut shoves Jelly down Sauce’s mouth too.)

Sauce Mama: No… don’t… I’ll ki…

(Halibut drags Sauce and CDCB into a dark alley)

Halibut: They have a pulse. But it looks like I knocked them out. Good. Very very good. Hahahaha. Very very good. Hahahahaha.

• Like 2

It’s these types of situations that change you. People don’t just wake up one average day and become a different person. Something happens. It caused us to fight and kill our dear friends. And since all of us had these situations, we all changed.

I don’t think any of us were the same. I know I said earlier that people did change, but you really had to see it and be it to believe it. Nobody was safe. I look at some of these people today, and we all seem like disasters Most of us witnessed people dying. Some of us nearly died. Some of us had to grow up in seedy parts of town. Some of us had unspeakable things happen. It’s just…

I don’t want to finish. It’s been years and I still have nightmares that their ghosts are still hunting me. I still think about all the friends I knew whose blood still covers the ground there. I still think about the fires in the cities. I even think about the people I’ve had to kill.

Even though most of us remember it, we don’t want to. There have been survivors who killed themselves long after that community shriveled up. And I know because I almost did that. I wish I had that day.

Spy Buddy Park, 10:03 AM

(Aya and CNF are sitting at a table near a fountain having Jelly.)

Aya: Listen, CNF, I know you’re high and all, but that’s stupid.

CNF: So are you.

Aya: True. Your point?

CNF: Come on, this is the last of my Jelly. I need more.

Aya: For some Jelly, sure. But I want most of it.

CNF: No. Either you come or you’re paying.

Aya: Fine. Whatever.

(A finger grabs some Jelly.)

?: So, I see you guys want some Jelly.

Aya: Yay, more people to steal my Jelly.

CNF: IT’S OUR JELLY! SHUT UP!

?: Ah, withdrawal? Don’t worry. In no time, you’ll be having more jelly than you want.

CNF and Aya simultaneously: But we want all the Jelly. (Aya slaps CNF)

?: And that’s what you’ll get. You will have to pay…

Aya: What type of pay?

?: Oh, just some revenge. Some nice, nice revenge.

Nut Bar, 8:07 PM

She-shin: Welcome to the Nut Bar, the former location of Goofy Goober’s Ice Cream Boat. I’m She-shin, your bartender. What would you guys like to order?

Acidicdragon: One fizzy peanut glass with chocolate shells, please.

She-shin: And for you?

E.V.I.L: Water.

She-shin: Right. I’ll get that. Stick around.

AcidicDragon: Water? You’re at a bar. Be festive.

E.V.I.L: Shut up. Water is great. It’s always alcohol here and Jelly there, it’s boring.

AcidicDragon: But it’s delicious. If I could only drink fizzy peanut glasses for the rest of my life, I would.

E.V.I.L: But what happens if you’re drunk and in an alley? You could die or something.

AcidicDragon: Please, everybody is having Jelly.

E.V.I.L: Look, let me drink my water, okay?

AcidicDragon: Fine.

(Aya enters.)

Aya: Sup guys.

AcidicDragon: Just drinking and all.

CNF: Seems interesting enough.

E.V.I.L: Oh hello CNF. What bring you two Spy Buddies here?

CNF: There’s barely any bars in our area.

Aya: Plus, you know, we can’t be witnessed.

(Aya grabs AcidicDragon, and CNF grabs E.V.I.L.)

AcidicDragon: Let go of me!

She-shin: Hey, no fighting!

Aya: Youse got the Jelly?

She-shin: Nope.

Aya: You suck.

(? enters.)

?: Since when did you think we cared about rules?

She-shin: SHIN!

Shin: What a nice welcome. Too bad you won’t get to say goodbye.

(She-shin  hides behind the bar.)

Shin: You know, maybe I’d had let you live if you had any Jelly. But you don’t. And you’re going to pay for that.

(She-shin grabs a gun from behind the bar.)

She-shin: Back off! I don’t need you!

(Shin tries punching She-shin, but She-shin grabs his arm and starts punching him.)

Shin: YOU TWO! SOME HELP?

Aya: No thanks.

CNF: I’ll pass.

(She-shin pins Shin to the floor and grabs a gun.)

She-shin: Go ahead. (Cocks gun) Apologize.

Shin: Why?

She-shin: Because this gun belonged to the user who shot two people a year ago. This gun can kill from miles, but it’s a lot more fun when the gun is up to your face, with my hand on the trigger. A bartender always carries a gun.

Shin: Don’t you dare!

She-shin: Oh, I won’t. No, that’s traceable. There’s easier things to do.

(She-shin slaps Shin’s face with the gun. Shin passes out, and he starts bleeding)

She-shin: (Aims at Aya and CNF) Drop the customers.

Aya: Fine.

She-shin: You, Mr. Dragon. Clean up his blood.

AcidicDragon: Sure. Sure sure!

She-shin: Now that he’s done, I’m closing up shop.

E.V.I.L: Where’s my water?

She-shin: Inappropriate.

E.V.I.L: No thanks, I’m not thirsty anymore.

CNF: Now that he’s dead, we have to go now!

She-shin: Oh please, he’s not dead. He’s just… hurt. He’ll live. And  you guys are not leaving my sight. You know that idiot? He’s been tormenting me since we were split to two teams. You two were with him, capturing paying customers. So, you’ll be paying.

Aya: We’re not a part of that loser. He promised us Jelly.

She-shin: You’re not? Too bad. I’m still keeping you idiots in my sight.

AcidicDragon: And us?

She-shin: You too. You guys will all find out soon enough. And bring that guy with you. He’s needed.

She-shin’s Apartment, 8:31 PM

She-shin: Here’s my crib. Grab anything and you guys will get shot.

CNF: This place is fancy!

Aya: Eh. Needs more Aya.

AcidicDragon: I didn’t know you could dream up a place like this.

She-shin: (Looks at nails) It’s a miracle how much you can get from being one of the only bartenders in Goofy Goober territory.

E.V.I.L: So, why do you want us?

She-shin: Sit on that couch.

(The four sit on the couch, laying Shin on the other couch.)

She-shin: Now listen. I have been planning this for a while. I know you guys just learned about it, and I might have more people, but the more the merrier. You see, I witness a lot of people here. Poor people, rich people, and normal-class people. They all look miserable.

CNF: Story of my life.

She-shin: No interruptions! Anyway, it’s not right. Why is everybody about to starve? Why? The staff. They’ve been up in their tower, watching people starve and get sick, and they do nothing about it. They just watch up there and think that we’ll thank them later. Guess what that means?

Aya: Jelly?

She-shin: Nope. It means that there’s no law. We could do whatever we want, and the only people that can stop us are ourselves. That’s why I’m taking advantage of this state of nature. We’re going to do whatever we can until the staff decides to treat us all fairly. Who’s in?

AcidicDragon: Whatever.

E.V.I.L: Okay.

CNF: Yeah.

Aya: Mhm.

She-shin: Enthusiastic ones, I see. Anyway, since we have a couple Spy Buddies, I’ve chosen not to attack them. And since the Jellyfish Hunters are way too secure, we’ll be invading the Karate Choppers.

Aya: Those losers?

She-shin: Yes. I say we destroy them. I don’t want to hurt them physically: I’d rather hurt them psychologically.

E.V.I.L: Hold on. What I’m getting is that you want to make poor people poorer to help them?

She-shin: Yes. The staff will notice and maybe they’ll help. And they’ll do whatever they can to find us, but we’ll be stealthy. Right, you two?

CNF: We are Spy Buddies…

Aya: We’re still getting the Jelly we want, right?

She-shin: Of course! Everybody will get their Jelly. That is, if you guys work with me. And since you guys have to, I say we get started at dawn. Now let me take you to the room you’ll be sleeping in.

(She-shin takes them to a room with a carpet and some blankets.)

She-shin: The carpet in there is divine, but if you love cold wooden floors, there’s also that. There are some blankets in the corner, so sleep tight. I’m locking the door, so if any of you try to escape, you’ll die. Got that? I’m locking Shin in another room so he can suffer alone.  Ok? Bye guys.

• Like 3

If you ask any of the few living members about what started the riots, they'll answer you with the riot the night before the teams were split. If you ask me, it's the time the three Goofy Goobers and the two Spy Buddies attacked the Karate Choppers. Why, might you ask?

That day, everybody turned on eachother. There was a change in trust, and people feared that they'd be next. Everybody assumed that no one was safe, so they started to protect themselves. It was a very terrifying moment, as many people were seen with guns, and if you did anything, they'd kill you.

Why did people stay, then? There was no way out. No matter where you went, you'd be back. You could travel the arid nowhere that surrounded SBU, and even if you reached civilization, you'd find your way back. SBU was inescapable.

You can go on and believe the riot before the team change was the real reason, and I accept that. But this is what I believe happened.

She-shin's apartment, 10:02 AM

She-shin: Glad to see all of you made it out alive and healthy, and that Shin is still out. Now, here's what we will do. We will make our way slowly and stealthy to the Karate Klub. Since this town doesn't have the blessing of cars, we will have to do this by foot. The trip is easy, as it's only 2 or three miles. But when will we attack? That's the hard part. We will have to wait for the most crowded time of day, in the afternoon. I don't have many weapons, but I'm trusting you guys will know your hand-to-hand combat. Of course, you could use a chair or something to beat someone. Now, let's go. Everybody, act casual. We will meet at the back of the Karate Klub. Once we get there, feel free to steal from the bar. OK? Let's go.

Karate Klub, 3:30 PM

Gabriel Lowery: Slow day, today, eh waiter boy?

Kid: Don't call me that! It has been. Probably a slow day.

Gabriel: Just give me a small Jelly sundae from that new bar.

Kid: Right. Don't worry if it takes too long, the bar just opened.

Gabriel: Right.

*Kid goes into the bar*

Gabriel: YOU! CLUB OWNER!

Metal Snake: What? What do you want?

Gabriel: You guys are so boring!

Metal Snake: Excuse me?

Gabriel: From the looks of it, where's everybody? Where are the people that "dance" onstage?

Metal Snake: Okay, it's a naturally slow day. Don't expect much people today. And the dancers don't show up until later. Go speak to that Amp girl over there if you are bored.

Gabriel: Right. That waiter is stupid.

Metal Snake: Oh, you Bar Nazi!

*On top of the building...*

She-shin: (whispering, looking through a hole in the ceiling) Okay guys, this is probably the busiest. Now, we will head back down and attack.

E.V.I.L: Then what was the point of getting up here?

She-shin: Don't question me, I still have my gun.

E.V.I.L: Sure.

*Inside the building...*

Kid: Here's your sundae. Enjoy. (Mumbles) I may have spit in it...

(The back door breaks open.)

She-shin: Alright, everybody, say goodbye! (Shoots at the ceiling)

Kid: Oh no. Not rioters! (Hides behind bar)

Aya: You guys will wish you were never born. (Lunges towards Gabriel)

Metal Snake: GET OUT!

AcidicDragon: Make us. (Punches Metal Snake)

Amphritrite: Don't grab me! (Hits E.V.I.L)

E.V.I.L: Don't do that.

Amphritrite: Heh. You think I should believe you. (Tackles E.V.I.L)

She-shin: None of you Choppers should be alive!

Gabriel: I need to get out of here! (Runs for door, but CNF is blocking it.) LET ME OUT!

She-shin: I'll let you out. (Shoots Gabriel. Gabriel falls to the floor.)

Metal Snake: No! What the heck!

(She-shin shoots the ceiling.)

Ampthritrite: Let me free, or else you won't live through this.

E.V.I.L: No. (E.V.I.L pushes Ampthritrite into a table.)

Metal Snake: Stop!

*Behind the bar...*

Kid: (Thinking) Don't let me die. Don't let me die. (Sees something in a cabinet.) What is this? It's a... a gun. Grab it, Kid. (Kid grabs the gun, sees that it's loaded., takes a peek above the bar, and aims.) You need to do this. You have to. (Kid shoots at someone.)

Aya: NO!

(She-shin falls to the floor.)

CNF: How could you? (CNF runs to She-shin, but Ampritrite and Metal Snake grab him.)

Metal Snake: Alright, I want to see all of you out, NOW!

Acidicdragon: And what about CNF?

Ampritrite: We're going to show him not to mess with me. He's not going anywhere.

(The Spy Buddies and the Goofy Goobers leave, but not before Aya starts a fire.)

(Outside...)

E.V.I.L: How did you do that?

Aya: Cuz' I'm like that.

(The Karate Klub falls down.)

Aya: Don't worry, anyone inside is out. In the meantime, let's go get some Jelly.

E.V.I.L: Lets just crash at my pad. It's too dangerous.

Aya: Since when do you decide what we do?

(E.V.I.L grabs Aya by the collar.)

E.V.I.L: Since now.

Metal Snake's apartment, 5:59 PM

Metal Snake: Okay, Kid. CNF is tied up now. Shoot at him.

Kid: Is the gun full?

Metal Snake: Yes. I found some bullets in the wreckage. The wreckage he and his partners destroyed.

CNF: STOP! (Ampthritrite covers his mouth with duct tape.)

Metal Snake: Here's the gun. Aim at him, and shoot.

Kid: Okay.

(Kid aims at CNF.)

(Kid cocks the gun.)

Kid: Goodbye, CNF.

BOOM!

• Like 3

I just started reading it and HOLY CRAP my character is terrible. XD It's even weirder considering I'm 12 years old.

at least so far she shins is worse then your character. I'm working a graveyard shift at 11 so that's more weird

8 PM: SBC News

Cha: These past few days have seen a lot of change. Reporting breaking news, I'm Unlimitedcha, hosting for CNF, here on SBC News. Today will be our last episode due to reasons we'll explain later. At approximately 6 PM tonight, the Karate Klub mysteriously caught on fire and crumbled down. Three people have been reported missing: Their identities have been confirmed to be She-shin, Gabriel Lowery, and fellow host... CNF. It is not known whether they are alive or... not. The Karate Chopper area has been considered condemned due to any possible fires from the remains. Evacuation has been starting, as Karate Choppers are being sent to the Jelly Complex.

(The scene cuts to Sauce Mama and CDCB in an empty room, waking up to the radio.)

The staff have discussed the problem, and they have decided to reform the teams.

(E.V.I.L and Aya are shown in a normal room, watching the news on TV.)

The four teams will remain, but improvements will be made.

(The scene cuts back to Cha in the newsroom.)

Meanwhile, other members will try to find evidence, but it's been assumed the three are all... not... alive. Having possibly lost a fellow team member... (cracks) it sucks. I hope he's still alive, I don't want anyone dead. I have many friends from the Karate Choppers, and I fear they may be in trouble. I wish they may be still alive. I hope when all this moving is done ages from now, everything is fixed. But I must sign off from this, for the time is up. This is Cha, reporting for CNF... signing off.

_____

??? - 8:15 PM

Sauce Mama: (weakly) You hear that? We might get back to old times.

CDCB: (weakly) I hope so. I can't remember what happened. 

Sauce Mama: Hold on, I think I found the light switch.

(A dim light shows up. Sauce and CDCB see their clothes are tattered, there's dirt all over the floor, and they are covered in cuts.)

CDCB: It was that man!

Sauce Mama: Oh no. You don't think he...

CDCB: Don't even talk about it.

Sauce Mama: I won't. I just want out. (Tries to open door.) I think we could hit the door.

CDCB: I don't know, I'm not feeling too good...

Sauce Mama: You're right. He could always find out.

CDCB: Exactly. I think we should just... What was that?

Sauce Mama: What?

(CDCB hears something.)

CDCB: Remember what Cha said about the fires?

Sauce Mama: Wait... no...

CDCB: That sounds like the fires!

Sauce Mama: Oh no. We need to get out! Check the windows!

CDCB: THERE ARE NO WINDOWS!

Sauce Mama: Then we'll run!

CDCB: Do you think we're fit for that?

Sauce Mama: I don't know...

CDCB: There's just one thing to do then.

Sauce Mama: Hurry then!

(CDCB and Sauce hug)

CDCB: Just close your eyes. We'll get through this.

Sauce Mama: After all this... I hope we don't.

END OF ARC

• Like 2