• Advertisement

Whodunit?

Clappy

yeah, i kinda admit that final chapter kinda sucks, was i bad, Clap?

It's not because of the final chapter, I just felt like remaking the original. Your installment was fine after a rough start.

Will I be in it?

No you won't Man of Steel. But that JCM fellow will be in it.
  • Like 1

Will it be exactly like the first one with different characters? Or will it have a different plot or twist or something?

It will be different characters, but I might reuse the mansion element from the first one and might make the occasion for the get together be different.

It will be different characters, but I might reuse the mansion element from the first one and might make the occasion for the get together be different.

But will the killings be the same or anything like that?

Yeah, instead of us attending NightmareFan's wedding with himself, we should be attending ACS' wedding with himself.

that is true. i cant wait for this. idc if i'm in or not. i dont think it would b a difference unless i shred everyone to bits ,or expose the killer, then immediatly be killed.

Good enough for me. You'll be my first target clappy

Wow, violent much? :P

And I can't wait for that little cast list there, Claps. I should start a speculation club that discusses what might happen and who will be killed and stuff like that.