• Advertisement

Teams Reform!

Guest hilaryfan80

Guest hilaryfan80

That's right, you heard me correctly. We're reforming Teams!

What does this mean?

It means that the Good Noodles and the Krusty Krushers will go away forever. Don't fret though!

There will be 4 teams.

Each team will have its own weapon.

What are the team names and their weapons?

• Karate Choppers: throwing stars
  • Goofy Goobers: spells
  • Jellyfish Hunters: staffs
  • Spy Buddies: guns

Will this be free? Yes!

What happens to my weapons?

You should have received a PM from me telling you about a refund. Everyone has been refunded for their weapons. You can then use this to buy the new weapons!

Do I keep the special/limited edition weapons?

Yes! Those are collectors, and will never go away. This means you won't be getting your refund on these.

When will this become available?

You can actually sign up for the new teams right now! The transition will be completely available by next Saturday, where we will have the first ever 4-team Team Battle!

How will teams be determined?

It will be determined by the Magic Conch Shell!

Where can I join teams RIGHT NOW?

Go here: http://www.sbcforums.com/teams

Why is this happening?

In the past, people have complained about the advantage the Good Noodles had over the Krusty Krushers. Some have cited that it was unfair that the Good Noodles could shoot a Krusty Krusher over a corner and the Krusty Krusher had no chance of attacking back. Because of these disputes, the team reformation began. Now the weapons are all shooters (with spells being like bombs and area attacks), which creates fairness among Teams.

Is there a place for me to know who is on what team? By popular demand, there is! Once you've signed up for a team, go to the Team Stats section of Teams!

Check back on this topic later on this week for more information as they become available!

I am actually excited about this change. Granted, I can't get on Roblox due to it burning up my laptop and overheating, but this sounds wonderful.

Too bad one of those teams isn't named Gold Team because...well..

• Like 2

I am actually excited about this change. Granted, I can't get on Roblox due to it burning up my laptop and overheating, but this sounds wonderful.

Too bad one of those teams isn't named Gold Team because...well..

You should try again; there's been major improvements by Roblox, hilaryfan80 made HUGE updates that vastly improve the game's performance, and we'll be moving to a new server soon.

The Good Noodles lived for two years, and the Krusty Krushers lived for one year. Rest in peace!

Actually the GN's lived for 1 year. March 2013 would have been two years and then the KK's would have made a year in March 2013 as well.

Anywho I have high hopes for the new reform ^^.

Actually the GN's lived for 1 year. March 2013 would have been two years and then the KK's would have made a year in March 2013 as well.

Anywho I have high hopes for the new reform ^^.

Actually, the Good Noodles came out in 2010. I think. Maybe you're right lol