• Advertisement

The Noob Troop

Clappy

Plot: Join us as NathanJR, 66ers, hipepeoples, and woahwoah join together and form The Noob Troop. A group that attempts to solve mysteries.

Do not expect these episodes to be all that long, but not all that short either 428899.gif

1. The Case of How The Noob Troop Formed

Once upon a time, Nathan made a Christmas party. He overexposed it nonstop for two months and made a bunch of random blogs about vampire cheese, mean neighbors, plots from other tv shows......I mean stories of his life, etc.

Then came Nathan's christmas party. He started to realize there was not much activity so he did the one thing that no one could stand. He started to roleplay as Malcolm in the Middle characters. He should have known that everyone hated it when he did that, especially since they sound nothing like the Malcolm characters.

One day later, Nathan realized his party started to obtain activity, but for all the wrong reasons. Backlash was starting to strike back against Nathan. He could have sworn that everyone was his friend, but he was wrong. He was being called ignorant and immature, but could not understand why. He even made a topic about it wondering why he was being called that, but got negative backlash for it because that was ignorant and immature of him to do such a thing.

Nathan was wondering who his real friends were so he went for a walk amongst Alabama and their trees that he thought were palm trees. Along the way he saw three people gathered together around a computer. Nathan was curious what was going on.

"What are you guys doing?" Nathan asked.

"We are trying to find a way back on to tv.com" All three replied.

"No way, I was on tv.com too. Which forum did you guys go to?" Nathan asked.

"SpongeBob." All three said.

"I love SpongeBob, but the users on that forum are jerks for calling me a noob. My name is NathanJR." Nathan said.

"We have all been called noobs as well by them and we don't understand why. My name is woahwoah." woahwoah said. "Let me introduce you to everyone else. The guy who looks like he can PMS at any minute is hipepeoples and the guy over there who seems to be obsessing over the Spin-off Reviews section is 66ers."

Nathan and 66ers then got into a staredown as they have a history together. They had noob wars amongst each other back in 2009 as both of them use to constantly report the other for being a noob.

"You are aware that all these jerks are now on a new website called SBC right?" hipepeoples shouted. "I got instabanned because 70s, terminoob and tvguy hate me after this XAT fight............

.......but I really want to be there now."

The four noobs then gathered around the computer and crept on SBC, but 66ers wanted to go straight to the spin-off section to see if anyone reviewed his show. This annoyed woahwoah because he wanted to mock all the good movies in the world and praised the bad ones. Anyway, 66ers was fascinated with the mystery spin-offs USMI and SpongeBoy.

"We should make a mystery spin-off and get awesome reviews." 66ers shouted.

The four agreed as the Noob Troop was born.

2. The Case of the Missing Meef

The four noobs noticed a badass treehouse at Toys'R'Us, but together their funds could not afford it.

"We need to make money so we can buy it! It could be our mystery team's clubhouse!" woahwoah said.

"Well fffffffuuucckk. How are we going to make 100 bucks all together?" hipepeoples asked.

"I can't even make that much at my job." Nathan cried.

"Nathan shut up! You don't got a job. You aren't even old enough. Now review my show." 66ers said.

Nathan and 66ers almost started to shout and cry with each other when all of a sudden, the television alarmed with a news report.

"Attention. The missing body of a John Doe was found on the Jersey Shore today. The doctors are investigating his death, but we believe that the body was brutally raped and tossed off a moving vehicle."

"Oh my goodness. Guys, you know what we must do. We must find the meef's missing body." Nathan declared.

"But boys, the report just said they found....." the Toys R Us clerk said.

"Well, fuckers lie. Just like our "friends" said that we weren't noobs" hipepeoples shouted.

The four noobs then made their way to the Greyhound station and rode all the way up to New Jersey in hopes of finding the dead meef. They spent days walking up and down the beach shouting MEEF. They met back at a little boy's inflatable palm tree after giving up on the search.

"So what did you guys find? I found the Dukes of Hazzard flag they always have." Nathan asked.

"I found a copy of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. What a fantastic movie. Great acting, great script, great directing, great everything. Michael Bay, you did it again. 10/10!" woahwoah said.

"I was given 60 dollars all together just because people didn't want me to ask them for reviews." 66ers said.

"I found one of those old fashioned hand radios. What am I suppose to do with this????" hipepeoples asked.

"Well not all mysteries have an answer, so I think we can bookmark this case unsolveable. Sorry meef." Nathan declared.

The four noobs then headed home using 66ers 100 dollars and arrived home to Nathan's mom.

"Boys I got you that clubhouse you wanted. Now you can continue to play Mystery." Nathan's mom said.

The boys were happy as they prepared their clubhouse by hanging the Dukes of Hazzard flag while Nathan's next door neighbor saw it and took an even bigger crap in his yard later that night.

Just got inspired to write my latest episode after Nathan's new insult towards us......

3. The Case of the Ectoplasmic Ghost

The four noobs gathered in the clubhouse trying to find a new mystery to solve when all of a sudden....

"OOOHHH YYEESSS!!!!"

The four noobs ran out of the house and ran into Nathan's mom naked and with white goop all over her.

"Mom! What happened??" Nathan asked.

"Well I better come clean honey....your father hasn't been satisfying mommy's needs and this young handsome gentlemen named Cassidy just came by and...."

"You don't need to say any more mom, its quite obvious......that a ghost just attacked you. We shall get to the bottom of this!"

The four then grabbed a sample of the ectoplasmic material and went straight to the school science lab to have the chemistry teacher to observe.

"Well kids, after much research. This is not ghost plasma, this is sperm." the science teacher explained.

"Sperm?" Nathan asked.

"YOUR MOM IS A MILF!" hipepeoples shouted.

"It's clear to me now....that you don't know how to do your job you cum! Come on guys, we are going to trap the ghost to prove it to the world!" Nathan declared.

"But boys, cum is exactly what this....."

The boys went back to Nathan's house and waited until the coast was clear and prepared a trap in Nathan's moms bedroom.

"We are going to catch this ghost the same way those guys catch ghosts in Ghostbusters? But those movies are terrible! We should just booby trap the house like in Home Alone 4! Easily the best movie of the series! It was so good that it didn't get released in theaters and just went straight to tv, but they were able to keep the same cast remained through all four movies! I love Home Alone 4! 10/10!" woahwoah acclaimed.

"Shush that fucking ghost is coming!" hipepeoples shouted.

The four noobs hid under Nathan's moms bed as the door cracked open and Nathan's mom and her lover came into the bedroom.

"EPISODE WARS!" 66ers shouted as the four noobs jumped out from under the bed and tried to suck the guy with their vacuums.

"The fuck? This sucks." Cassidy shouted.

"Dragiiin? It's you! Review my show!" 66ers asked.

"Sorry Cassidy. Happy boys? This is the "ghost"! Now let him continue with his foreplay before Nathan's father gets home!" Nathan's mom said.

"We did it! We caught the ghost!" Nathan proclaimed.

The four boys celebrated and ran off into the sunset as Nathan's mom continued her affair.

It's back after much temptation for a while now! Let the rebooting commence.

4. The Case of LolLand

Nathan, 66ers, woahwoah and hipepeoples are wondering why they haven't solved any mysteries in a while, when they decided that they should locate some at the new amusement park built up. It was built on sacred grounds so they new that it would be a fantastic place to go to, Nathan's mom grabbed the four boys as they headed into the car to go to Lolland!

After a hour of driving and playing who could be the most annoying pain in the ass, they finally arrived at lolland. They were greated at the front door by the theme park owner roozie.

"Hi folks! Welcome lolland, NY!" roozie greated.

"But this is Alabama." Nathan's mom replied.

"Lololololololol." roozie laughed. He was laughing meniacally and it was making hipepeoples cry, so they walked away.

"There seems to be something going on with that roozie fellow, should we investigate?" Nathan asked.

"But I wanted to go on the Fast Five wild joy ride.....but it looks terrible since I hate good movies." woahwoah whined.

The four noobs with a crying hipepeoples snuck away from Nathan's mom and went back to the entrance. Roozie was gone. They snuck around until they located Roozie talking on his phone.

"Yes pans in place. Must through now noobicide bombers." Roozie said.

"His plans get a F, not a good spin-off since we don't know what he's talking about." 66ers sad.

All of a sudden, explosions were going through lolland. The roller coaster, the log flume ride, the bumper cars, everything was exploding.

"BOYS! LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!" Nathan's mom cried.

The four boys were running as fast as they could to get out of there, but only Nathan and woahwoah made it out alive. The park collapsed with 66ers and hipepeoples stuck inside of it. Only a few survived the noobicide bombing at lolland. Nathan, Nathan's mom, and woahwoah were lucky to survive. They were depressed. Not only did they not solve the mysterey of lolland, but they lost two of their best friends in the process.

A few weeks later, Nathan and woahwoah decided that it was time to revive the Noob Troop. Not only to solve mysteries, but to keep the legacy alive for their fallen comrades!

Tune in next time as Nathan and woahwoah try to find two new members of The Noob Troop.

The following episode is going to be in script format just because I feel that it will work better for solely this episode. 893573.gif

5. The Case of The New Member

Nathan and woahwoah were sitting around watching America's Got Talent when they decided that this was the best program ever created. While watching the best program ever, Nathan came up with an idea. He and woahwoah should use the original ideas that this show came up with to hold a competition for the two vacant spots on The Noob Troop.

Nathan: WELCOME TO THE NOOB TROOP'S GOT TALENT! I AM YOUR HOST NATHANJR AND I AM ALSO ONE OF THE THREE JUDGES ALONG WITH WOAHWOAH AND MY MOM! LET'S MOVE ONTO THE CONTESTANTS!

Nathan took a seat next to woahwoah and his mom as they watched the contestants line up in his backyard.

Contestant #1

Nathan: You say your name is BillyBob_64.....and what exactly are your qualities you can put forth towards The Noob Troop?

*silence*

Woahwoah: I see you log onto SBC almost everyday....what exactly do you say to your fellow users? Do you talk about movies.....tv shows......Spongebob?

*silence*

Nathan: Can you be more precise?

*silence*

Nathan's mom: Thank you for your time sweetie!

Contestant #2

4EG: Hello comrades 239236.gif ! Captain Retro in the house here 125508.gif! I love to draw cartoons, I have a hit spin-off called Total Cartoon Island/Action with Total Cartoon World Tour and Total Cartoon Revenge of the Island coming as soon as Teletooon doesn't notice 652572.gif ! I also love to draw cartoon characters in a "natural" fashion and I am easily one of the most awesome people you will ever meet 664713.png ! Oh and I love my smilies 245918.gif and often use them out of context 196500.gif . Don't forget, I have the best catchphrase ever 631847.png

Nathan: We shall keep you in mind.

Woahwoah: Total Drama is an ok show, but has gone downhill recently.

Nathan's mom: You look old enough to be my brother.

Contestant #3

ACS: GAWD I HATE THE SBC! I GOT BANNED BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW TO READ THE RULES SECTION! LONG LIVE SBM AND MY 7 LEGIT POSTS ON THAT SITE! THAT MAKES ME A SBM REGULAR! OH AND I HAVE MY OWN COMMUNITY THAT REBELS AGAINST BLOCKERS! BLOCKERS ARE MEAN BECAUSE THEY DON'T LIKE HOW I TYPE OBNOXIOUSLY AND CALL THEM EXPLETIVES! YOU BETTER PICK ME OR I WILL USE MY FOOTAGE AND PUT THIS ON YOUTUBE WITH MUSIC FROM GUITAR HERO!

Nathan: I don't want to be on youtube!

Woahwoah: Guitar Hero is a great game franchise that never overproduced games and should come back.

Nathan's mom: You better not type at me in that tone ever again young man.

Contestant #4?

Drag: DRAGIIIN DOESN'T GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT NATHAN OR WOAHWOAH! HE IS JUST HERE TO READ THIS MATERIAL SO I CAN HAVE MORE MATERIAL FOR SBC THE FANFICTION!

Nathan: Hmm, I'll put you down as maybe. 630566.gif

Drag: This entry is not serious!! I swear I'm gonna fucking SLIT YOUR NECK AND PUT MY BA BA BA BALLS OF STEEL SO FAR DOWN YOUR THROAT YA'LL CHOKE.

The real Contestant #4

Woahwoah: My turn to ask a question! So what do you think about The Wrestler?

TarterSauce: Oh that's a great movie!

Woahwoah: ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THAT IS ONE OF THE WORST MOVIES EVER SINCE IT WAS A SERIOUS MOVIE, HAD NO ACTUAL ENDING, AND WE ARE SUPPOSE TO THINK FOR OURSELVES WHAT HAPPENED?

TarterSauce: Yeah, I agree. Such a bad movie.

Nathan's mom: Sweetie, didn't you just say you liked it?

*awkward silence*

Nathan: Anywho.....weren't you once a GFX designer?

TarterSauce: Yeah, I know GFX.

Nathan: What did you do?

TarterSauce: I know GFX.

Nathan: Yeah you just said that, did you do any work?

*awkward silence*

Nathan: Thank you for your time.

Contestant #5

Nathan: OMG! ARE YOU ACTUALLY SPONGEBOB??!!!?!

sponge_bob: Yep.

Nathan: YOU ARE SO AWESOME. DO YOU KNOW ABOUT SBC?

sponge_bob: I'm member.

Nathan: Now don't fret, I have to tell you about this weird dream I once had involving you being vampire cheese.....

woahwoah: Hold on Nathan, I don't see him on here.

sponge_bob: Nop lol.

Nathan: What the cum?? Are you lying to me??

sponge_bob: Don't swear. I do swear so neither you.

woahwoah: .....what? Have you been watching those crappy preschooler shows? You can't learn good grammar from that.

sponge_bob: lol

Contestant #6

Nathan: I see that you have been respawned on tv.com numerous of times, I've seen that you think you are banned from SBM, and yet no one appreciates all the stuff you do?

Crad: Yep. I make plenty of original games, I write numerous of well reasoned reviews, and I have been on the internet since I was really young. I'm a 12 year old genius.

Woahwoah: I'm 12 too!

Nathan: No way, same here!

Crad: Awesome! 125508.gif August 1, 2011 has been a great date for thecrad. Even better than June 24, 2009!

Nathan: Geez, I wish I can remember that far back!

Woahwoah: Now I don't like you. June 24, 2009 was the day Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen came out, aka the best movie ever made!!! You have no credibilty to diss the genius that is Michael Bay!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nathan: Now that we have met our 6 contestants, I will leave it up to you, The Noob Troop Fanbase to vote for the two newest members of the Noob Troop. Which two of these credible candidates are going to join me and woahwoah on the Noob Troop and help us solve mysteries?

Drag: HERP A DERP!

I appreciate the votes Spongedude, Ex, Luke, jjs, CDCB, and SOF (the other three telling me on the XAT). I am accepting more votes on the new Noob Troop members and will have a new episode up of the Noob Troop arriving on the weekend.

Votes have been tallied and I appreciate those who voted. To spoil the votes, the second spot was a tie between ACS and 4EverGreen. Instead of making a tie breaker, I broke the tie, but I came up with a fair resolution for the losers.

6. The Case of Rivalry

After the talent competition, Nathan, Nathan's mom, and woahwoah all gathered up as they discussed who they think were the best two of the six competitors. Much deliberation ensued as it took over a hour to decide. Finally, the results were tallied as Nathan headed to the stage to announce the winners.

"After seven votes were sent about the newest members, I would like to send my congratulations to the person who had the most votes and will secure a spot. My hero......SpongeBob!" Nathan acclaimed.

"Lol, hei." as sponge_bob ran up to the stage and celebrated.

"As for the second new member.....it was a close one, but winning by just one vote, ACS."

"OF COURSE I'M IN! SBC WANTS TO MAKE A MOCKERY OF ME, I HAVE VIDEO FOOTAGE TO PROVE IT!" ACS stormed to the stage.

"Hold on just a minute! 499524.gif 4EverGreen wants a recount. 915955.png " 4Ever demanded.

"You are the sequel that nobody wanted, goodbye!" Woahwoah said.

"Lol!" chuckled sponge_bob.

"4EverGreen thinks you guys are missing out on a huge opportunity here 801173.gif with not just 4EverGreen, but with the rest of these victims 69278.gif . I think this calls for a new mystery solving team to assemble! 371439.gif Whose with me? 744343.jpg "

"I'm in." thecrad replied.

BillyBob puts his hand in.

"No I'm not." TarterSauce replied, but put his hand in any way.

"Then why did you put your hand in? 398381.jpg " 4Ever asked.

Awkward silence ensued as the rival troop put their hands in the air as the Noob Troop watched their rivals walk out Nathan's backyard.

"WE'LL ANNIHILATE THEM!" ACS yelled.

"Ok lol." sponge_bob replied.

"Well what do we do now?" Nathan asked.

The noobs gathered together in Nathan's house as they had dinner followed by woahwoah showing them the wonderful movie known as The A-Team. Since clearly the movie's special effects hide its horribly written script and stale acting, everyone loved it. ACS even filmed it and posted it on YouTube because....hey let's face it, everyone posts movies on the internet these days, so why not on YouTube? What a wonderful sleepover this evening turned out to be.

However, the next day, the police showed up at Nathan's house and gave ACS a warning about illegal activity that is pirating movies and posting them on the internet. ACS yelled and screamed at them since he had no clue why what he did was wrong. He then storms off.

What's the moral of this story kids? Piracy is a bad thing and you shouldn't put movies illegally online......only watch them. 893573.gif

Not trying to sound mean here but I am seriously considering ending this. Its been fun but there are one too many SBC fics on this site and I am willing to put a stop to this. If this ends, I have a replacement lit in mind that the plot will be revealed tomorrow.

Not trying to sound mean here but I am seriously considering ending this. Its been fun but there are one too many SBC fics on this site and I am willing to put a stop to this. If this ends, I have a replacement lit in mind that the plot will be revealed tomorrow.
That sucks, I love this.