• Advertisement

Arcade Farewell + IPB 4 Coming Soon

Jjs Goodman

Tournament #1:

Alright, for the first tournament, you will have 3 different games to break the high scores in. Here are the games:

1. Bullseye Blaster 2 (UPDATE: Fred has broke this one's high score!)

2. SpongeBob Bumper Suds (UPDATE: JCM has broke this one's high score!)

3. Bean Hunter (UPDATE: Hayden has broke this one's high score!)

I'll keep track of who breaks the scores. You can play them in any order if you want, and you don't have to do all. The winners, or winner, will receive 1,000 doubloons. You can break the high scores in more than one game, so someone could win all 3 if they want.

goodbye Arcade, i can still remember playing the Pinball machine expecting to win a Real one. (XD)

and i will miss the pizza toss, running over stuff stopping for Concorde-like cars and everything was hilarious. 

Alright, all the high scores have been broken for tonight.

That's all for tonight folks, but stay tuned tomorrow night at 9pm EST for the last Arcade tournament on SBC.

The last Arcade Tournament...wow. It's been fun playing these games while they lasted. May the arcade rest in peace...

...or maybe it doesn't have to. I recently performed a trick I discovered in order to grab content that was hard to grab using programs and such. I used the Inspect Element button on the arcade games and managed to get the direct links to the .swf files of every single game in our arcade. I have downloaded every single game from our arcade, and I will be offering download links to those who PM me! :D There's just two things I must stress:

1. You will need a .SWF file opener installed on your computer. For Windows users, I recommend SWF Opener

2. You will not be able to submit scores to SBC anymore. Your previous scores will also not be saved, so be sure to screenshot them if you want to keep them. Also, the scores that you get while playing the .SWF files will also not be saved. So basically, no score saving. But at least you can play them. :)

May the arcade live on! :D

• Like 2

Tournament #2:

Alright, for the second and last Arcade tournament in SBC history, you will have 3 different games to break the high scores in. Here are the games:

1. SpongeBob Arrow Skill
2. Ball Breaker
3. SpongeBob Shuffleboard

I'll keep track of who breaks the scores. You can play them in any order if you want, and you don't have to do all. The winners, or winner, will receive 1,000 doubloons. You can break the high scores in more than one game, so someone could win all 3 if they want.

• Like 2

I hope I'm not the only one noticing that Ball Breaker is... broken.

You may have to elaborate, as users have reported it works for them.

Anyways, if nobody breaks the scores by 10pm, I'll just give the doubloons to whoever was closest, so 17 minutes remain.

You may have to elaborate, as users have reported it works for them.

Anyways, if nobody breaks the scores by 10pm, I'll just give the doubloons to whoever was closest, so 17 minutes remain.

Like, immediately after you beat the level where I surpassed OMBF, it resets.