• Advertisement

Store Reform II: The Death of Mod For A Day

I apparently have one in my inventory.... if it's a secret santa and you have any means of knowing who bought it for me defo refund them. I do not remember ever getting one though. :P

• Like 1

I apparently have one in my inventory....

You were probably given it from the Secret Santa program in 2014. Let me see who got it for you, and I'll give them a refund, along with removing it.

EDIT: It was hilaryfan80, gave him a refund.

No I was going buy it when I got enough doubloons.

Oh, me too!

Guess I'll never know what it's like to be a mod, but perhaps it's for the best.

Unless you get appointed as a mod by the admins or The Become A Mod For A Day returns and you buy it!

All in all, I truly hope that this community can improve in the future so that we may be able to regain this privilege again. :)

That's totally what I am hoping for, too!

Also, was there ever a [Memo] Store Reform 1?

Also, was there ever a [Memo] Store Reform 1?

Yeah, way back in 2012 we had a thread called Store Reform in the now defunct Glove World area. Basically it detailed that we were removing Staff Lounge access from the Become A Mod For A Day item. Unfortunately, when Glove World got removed, so did the thread. I figured older members would catch the reference though, so that's why I used it. :)

• Like 1

This is definitely a good idea. Who knows what some users could've done.

Gladto see the right thing was done. Good job. :) (I still remember Halibut being Mod For A Day.)

He was mod for a day like 5 times