• Advertisement

Spin-Off/Lit Trivia Contest

Jjs Goodman

Here we go.

Think you know everything about SBC fan-fiction history? Then perhaps you could give a shot at this.

Rules:

-After the question is posted, in 5 minutes, you must PM your answer to me or whoever is hosting. We will then post "Time's up!" after those minutes are up, and tally the scores.

-You can use the internet if you'd like, but again, you only have 5 minutes, so you better know how to use Google.

-The first correct answers get points, descending from however many are playing to 1, based on who answered first. For example, if 5 people are playing, and OMJ, Steel, SOF, Halibut, and Cha sent in their answers in that order, OMJ would get 5, Steel would get 4, and so on. If one person doesn't get it right, then they would be skipped and however many points they were supposed to get would go to the next person who answered, if any. 

-At the end of the tenth question, the person with the highest score wins. To have fairness, you cannot win twice in a row. You can play in the next game for overall score points, but if you are leading and won the previous game, the second place person will win instead.

-You can sign up whenever you want, just do not interrupt during the middle of a game. However, be warned that the later you join to play, the less chance you have of winning the overall prizes.

Prizes:

-Whoever wins each round will gain two prizes: 350 SOF Tickets and 500 doubloons.

-Whoever has the most overall points at the end after Round 6 will get four special grand prizes: a cotton candy username color that they can keep for as long as they want, 1,000 SOF tickets, an exclusive Spin-Off Scholar badge, and an exclusive limited edition SpongeBob character icon.

The first round will be Sunday, May 24th at 7:00pm EST! The theme will be Spin-Offs (general), hosted by me. Be sure to check this topic for updates. Any further questions, feel free to post here. If you want to sign up, go ahead. Just keep in mind you can signup anytime if you forget to, but signing up will allow me to send reminder PMs.

Contestants:

Teenj

Fred

Trophy

Hayden

• Like 1

I kinda like the emerald one so if I win (seriously I win so much of these it's not fair anymore how good I am :P) just give the cotton candy one to the runner up. :P

Alright, it's time! Remember, the theme is Spin-Offs (general)

Question #1: What is the name of the spin-off made by OMJ (now run by jjs) about the naughty adventures of Squidward’s cousin, based on an internet meme?

Remember, PM (quick link to profile) me your answer. 

Time's up!

Answer: Steel Sponge

Scoreboard:

Trophy: 19

Hayden: 11

Fred: 10

Halibut: 3

Clappy: 0

Question #5: What is the name of a spin-off made by Wumbo about Mrs. Puff, similar to Desparate Housewives?