• Advertisement

Underwater Survivor: SBC Style (003 Waterfall)

Steel Sponge

Season 1 Plot: A team of SBC members tour around Bikini Bottom and other greatly related sites. It wasn't exciting for them when they realized they're in a teen reality show hosted by jjsthekid, in which is particularly subterranean themed survival. Who will win the gold? Who will go home? Stay posted...

Season 2 Plot: Continuing on from Season 1 of the hit show, some returning and some new SBCers find themselves at a Legends of the Hidden Temple set, getting another chance for the prize money. Find out who wins, who loses, and who conquers the temple in Underwater Survivor SBC: The Lost Temples.

Season 3 Plot: In the third season of the series, many returning and many new SBCers compete in a spy themed season to catch a thief who has stolen the two million doubloons, while still including underwater areas and social networking challenges. Who will win, who is the thief, and who will go home? Find out on Underwater Survivor SBC: 003 Waterfall.

Edited by Austin Layers

1. Gone Industrial (Part 1) (A.K.A the Beginning)

The camera turns on and reveals a nearby ocean, a submarine, and jjsthekid.

“Welcome to Underwater Survivor: SBC edition!” jjsthekid announced. "I'll be the host of this, and I'd also like you to meet co-host that70sguy92!”

”Now, you’re all asking, how was this all possible?” jjs said. “We got a contract, thought we can try a show, and we have our very first Underwater Survivor!” He continued.

“Now, this is a series of underwater related survival, to our finest members from SBC: The Spongebob Community.” He then goes inside the submarine.

“This here is the travel vehicle, and the ceremony for our contestants,” said 70sguy. “In total, we have 17 competitors arriving any minute now, and of course, there will be elimination.”

”First, we combine those 17 of our pals into teams along with a team captain; at least one gets immunity, following up our ceremony. All but one will have a shish kabob, or if we wanted to, all but two.” Jjs continued explaining.

So, what’s our grand prize? It’s no other than 500,000 gold doubloons!” 70sguy announced.

He and that70sguy then stepped out of the submarine and arrived back at the arrival station for their contestants. A boat arrived and dropped off the first one: SG10.

“How’s it hanging, SG10?” jjs asked as she arrived.

“Great, I can’t believe I’m in a spin-off reality show,” SG10 replied. “Call me science girl if you want. So…is this a chain of physical, underwater endurance challenges?” She continued.

“Sure it is, good use of your words back there,” said 70sguy. The next boat arrived and dropped off The Cartoon.

“Hey there, The Cartoon, haven’t seen you in a while,” said jjs.

”Haven’t seen you for long either,” The Cartoon replied. “So, this is the new Underwater Survivor?”

“Of course it is, you’ll be astonished of what I and 70sguy have in store,” jjs answered.

Another boat arrived and there came contestant #3: Bob_Ball.

“Wait a minute, jjs, 70sguy, SG, The Cartoon, I never thought this would be possible, but I never agreed to this,” said Bob_Ball.

”Actually you did, it’s in the contract, and I know 70s makes a ton of copies,” jjs replied.

“So, how long will this be, three days, weeks…?” Bob_Ball questioned.

“Probably…8 weeks,” jjs answered. “At least you’re in a non-n00b paradise, Bob_Ball.

”The fourth boat drops off SpongeSebastian, with a given close-up.

“Hey there Sebastian,” said 70sguy.

“70sguy, jjs, and everyone else in person? This is definitely wicked as SBC itself,” said SpongeSebastian.

“It will be, once we can boost our ratings higher than the other original series of Underwater Survivor,” jjs replied.

“Hmm, I hope we can achieve that goal,” said SG10.

The fifth contestant arrived at the station and gave a somewhat stern look. It was ExKizuna.

“I appreciate meeting all of you like this, but not particularly anywhere near 300 feet underwater. I’m going to call home,” said Ex.

“You can’t, you agreed to our contract, unless you want to get rid of yourself in the first few challenges,” jjs replied.

“Whatever, but I’m still not amused,” Ex continued. He then saw the sixth one arrive, tvguy347.

“Hey Ex, glad to see you came!” He said.

“Hmm, maybe I can handle a couple of challenges,” Ex thought.

“Nice to meet you jjs,” he greeted.

“I know how confident you will be during our survival challenges, tvguy,” jjs replied. “And here comes #7!"

Queen Malie stepped out of the boat and said, “Underwater Survivor with us pals, nice touch.”

“All right then, just ten more and we can finally get this show on the road,” said 70sguy.

“Yeah, the suspense is killing me already,” said tvguy.

Here comes contestant #8: PokeSponge123.

”And the one man from the United Kingdom, it is PokeSponge123,” jjsthekid announced.

“Thanks, I’m just itching for everything,” PokeSponge123 replied.

“Okay, let’s speed up some more,” said 70sguy.

The ninth contestant arrives at the station, it was Clapmaster.

“Clapmaster, I can’t believe it’s you!” Tvguy exclaimed, while he and everyone else glomped on him.

“Wow, a huge crew of former TV.com members,” said Clapmaster.

“Well, it sucks now,” said Bob_Ball.

“Jjs, an Underwater Survivor in late August?” Clapmaster thought.

”Maybe it’s because we want to see some of your early stunts in this show,” said jjs.

“I guess you’re right, no one can penetrate the master of clapping,” he replied.

Contestant #10: Dragiiin123 was next, “I have nothing to say, except I can really pull it off more if I were host,” Dragiiin commented.

”Alright, I hope you have fun here,” said 70sguy.

“Hell yes I will, no n00b in sight is the best part in this game show,” Dragiiin replied.

That was until the eleventh person, Goosebumpsfan2 arrived, Dragiiin and Ex had fire in their eyes, while the rest stood like statues.

“Oh my goodness, I’m finally here, thank you stalking!” Goosey said.

“Okay then, for someone we didn’t assign a contract to, making sure you get booted off, big time,” said jjs.

“I wish that Candace fanboy…or whatever can just disappear,” Ex thought.

Then there was contestant #12: CF3689 as she steps off the boat.

“Hallelujah, there’s my girl!” Dragiiin said and then glomps on CF.

”Hey there Dragiiin. It’s also nice to see the rest of you,” CF greeted.

“Thank you CF,” 70sguy said.

“Five more left, yadda, yadda,” said jjs.

The thirteenth contestant arrived at the station. It was Santa Dog, or preferably known as Elastic.

“Elastic, it’s nice seeing you here,” 70sguy greeted.

“Sure and whatever, there’s something wrong with this picture,” Santa Dog said, referring to his brochure and his contract.

“Was it necessary to bring Elastic here?” Tvguy asked.

“Well, it’s worth a shot,” jjs answered.

As we all know what’s going to happen, the fourteenth one arrived, known as spongebobs1fan.

“Sbs1fan, glad you can make it,” PokeSponge123 said to him.

“You must be the other contestants; it’s going to be awesome behind the camera!” Sbs1fan replied.

“And oh yeah, here comes Wumbology,” 70sguy said, referring to the next person to arrive at the scene.

“Jjs, I just want to say you’ve surprised me,” Wumbology commented.

“Well, I think that’s everybody,” said Santa Dog.

“No it's not, we’re missing a couple. Steel Sponge and 4EverGreen are on my list,” jjs reminded.

“Well, if they’re going to show up pretty darn late, I say we keep them that way,” said SpongeSebastian.

“Alright then…come inside the submarine and your teams will be formed,” said 70sguy. The 15 contestants went inside while jjs is making the announcement.

“Okay, we called 17 of you SBC members to compete for 500,000 doubloons, only if Goosebumpsfan was never involved,” jjs announced.

“Now’s the time to divide you cast mates into teams, starting with Team #1. “Wumbology, SG10, Goosebumpsfan2, SpongeSebastian, and Santa Dog, you’re Team Algae.” Jjs then gave them the Team Algae flag.

“Awesome, that’s all I can say,” said Santa Dog.

”And we’ll try and get 4EverGreen here once he arrives. Moving on, it’s time for Team #2: spongebobs1fan, Queen Malie, Dragiiin, CF, and PokeSponge123, you’re in Team Coral.” Jjs announced, “And hopefully Steel Sponge once he arrives.” He added. 70sguy then gave them the Team Coral flag.

”So wait, I have to be in the team with Steel?” Dragiiin said sounding shocked.

“Well, sorry anyways. Last but not least, Team #3, and it consists of…clapmaster, ExKizuna, Tvguy347, The Cartoon, and Bob_Ball, you’re Team Clappy."

“I’m flattered,” said Clapmaster.

“Anyways, I have called in your team captains. Here’s Team #1’s captain: Patrick Star,” jjs announced again, Patrick then came inside the submarine.

“Hey guys, it’s going to be incredible working with you guys!” Patrick exclaimed.

“I also hope it will be incredible competing here,” said SpongeSebastian.

"For Team #2, here’s everybody’s favorite undersea talking sponge!” 70sguys announced. Spongebob then came inside the submarine.

“Hello there, Team Coral,” he greeted. “This is going to so much fun!”

“It’s going to be fun alright, and it’s me trying to force you out of my game show,” Dragiiin said sarcastically.

“Lastly, for Team #3: It’s the master of clapping himself,” said jjs, referring to clapmaster. “And co-captain Squidward Tentacles. The Spongebob characters won't be able to get eliminated, and are just mostly crew members, but can still vote in ceremonies up until the merge.”

"Shit," Dragiiin said.

“Along with Squidward on our team, living the dream,” said clapmaster.

“I’m going to make sure our team wins!” Squidward said with encouragement.

“And besides, I wonder where Steel and 4EverGreen are anyways,” 70sguy wondered.

It then showed Steel and 4EverGreen on their boats, stuck in traffic.

”God damn traffic,” Steel thought.

The scene goes back to the jjs, 70sguy, and the contestants inside the submarine.

“For elimination, it’s simple, for anyone who doesn’t receive a shish kabob-“ jjs was then interrupted by Dragiiin.

“Hey, I didn’t ask for dumb old kabobs. I dine on human flesh,” said Dragiiin.

"Okay then, whoever doesn’t receive a shish kabob, OR human flesh on a stick, you take the Escape Pod, sending you guys back home,” jjs explained.

“Let’s not forget our confessional booth!” One of the submarine’s cabins is the confessional booth.

*Confessional Cam*

SpongeSebastian: Isn't this awesome or what?

Ex: So far, this sucks.

Wumbology: Things are going average...

*End*

“Jjs, where’s our first challenge?” Queen Malie asked.

“We are getting there and it starts at the Industrial Park, dangerous isn’t it?” Jjs said.

Meanwhile, the 15 contestants were hanging out on the submarine. Goosey was watching his favorite show on TV.

“Phineas and Ferb, nobody watches that show,” said Ex referring to the show Goosebumpsfan was watching.

“Come on, this show is tight!” Goosebumpsfan replied.

“Watch this instead!” Ex then grabbed the remote and turned on Degrassi.

“Degrassi, seriously? Also, that was a new episode I was watching!” Goosebumps said.

“I’d rather rot in hell than watch Phineas and Ferb, and you better not diss Degrassi,” Ex commanded.

"Exactly, but in this case, the Butthole Surfers are performing on MTV, watch it!” Santa Dog said and changed the channel to MTV.

“Hey, I was watching MY show!” Ex exclaimed.

“I can’t miss the Butthole Surfers either!” Santa Dog barked.

“Come on, everyone knows you have to watch Bikini Top!” Squidward said and changed the channel.

”But I want the Guitar Lord!” Patrick cried and quickly altered the channel.

“I want Phineas and Ferb!” Goosebumpsfan cried.

“Degrassi!” Ex yelled.

“MTV please!” Santa Dog exclaimed.

“Bikini Top,” said Squidward.

“Guitar Lord,” said Patrick.

“Shut up!” Ex and Santa Dog yelled.

He, Santa and the rest heard a loud horn coming from jjs.

“Did you REALLY want our attention?” Bob_Ball asked.

“Yes, and that means we arrived in our first challenge. Grab your helmets!” Jjs announced.

He, 70s, and the rest arrived at the Industrial Park.

“Now, before we get on with this, there are two different types of challenges. One, which is right now, is regular underwater survival challenges, the second is the social networking challenges,” jjs informed. “Now go out there and show some team spirit!”

-----------------------------------------

2. Gone Industrial (Part 2)

“Now, here’s our first challenge,” jjs explained. “It’s just a simple race through the Industrial Park, to get your hands on the survival case in that hill over there, but it will take hours for you all to reach it, unless you want to quit. There are three grappling hooks for each teammate to run back here, in this spot.”

“We can do that,” The Cartoon said.

”Be careful, it can get real hot sometimes,” jjs replied.

“Pizza delivery for jjsthekid,” said a pizza delivery man who arrived during the set.

“No fair, you get pizza?” PokeSponge123 said bummed.

“Come on, you guys are survivalists, not one box of pizza will let us down!” jjs said as he and that70sguy then left to enjoy their pizza for a while.

So far, this was the contestant counter: Algae: 5, Coral: 5, Clappy: 5.

The camera goes to Team Coral’s progress.

“Okay, as a team captain, we’re here to persuade the teammates to victory,” Spongebob read from a manual.

“I wonder how long we’re going to keep pedaling until we're at the peak,” PokeSponge123 thought.

“Bah, hard exercise, and risky challenges are all part of jjs’ plan,” said Dragiiin.

“Whatever, there are 500,000 doubloons ahead of us, and we’re not going to lose them!” Queen Malie said enthusiastically.

*Confessional Cam*

PokeSponge123: Queen Malie, the one person who's all ready for victory. Maybe, just maybe, I can get used to her and straighten her out.

*End*

“Say Malie, maybe we can start a mini alliance together,” PokeSponge123 suggested,” Nothing’s better than a split of the prize.”

“You’re right. So, what are you made of?” Queen Malie asked.

“Oh, I’m excellent for some kind of survivalist, you know,” PokeSponge lied anyways.

*Confessional Cam*

Dragiiin: Heck, I got more nerve than he does.

*End*

The camera then switches to Team Algae’s progress.

“Oh god, jjs was right about the temperature in here,” said Santa Dog.

”No matter, I would do what Phineas and Ferb would do,” said Goosebumpsfan. “I’m going to make S’Winter!”

“What’s a S’Winter?” Wumbology asked.

“Summer and winter combination, it’s really cool,” Goosebumpsfan answered.

“Us listening to your awful P & F remarks aren’t cool, it’s almost fall, and we don’t have the money or tools to make a season like that, now think like a survivalist!” Santa Dog exclaimed.

“Sorry Goosey, but they’re right,” said SG10.

“Come on, I know you’re with me, you’re the one with the Candace avatar a few months ago,” said Goosebumpsfan.

“Yes and no, save your constant suggestions for later, maybe we can locate at least anything that can benefit our challenge,” SG10 replied.

“Excellent thinking, science girl,” SpongeSebastian thought.

The camera then goes to Team Clappy’s progress.

“So, this means I’m competing like a real contestant?” Their co-captain, Squidward asked.

“We’ll start by considering you our co-captain,” Clapmaster answered.

“Let’s take notes: we’re…41 miles away from the survival case, and we’re almost out of the bottom core of Industrial Park,” said The Cartoon.

“So we have to run if we want a better chance to win this challenge?” Tvguy wondered.

“Let’s go with that,” said Bob_Ball. “Ugh, I’m starving.”

“Only if we had the delightful taste of jjs’ pizza, it would be so wonderful,” thought Tvguy.

“My delightful pizza senses are not going to stop me from winning, let’s keep moving b!tches,” said Bob_Ball.

“Okay, but sooner or later, your urge to take the hook back to our base is going to happen,” said Ex.

The camera is now backing to Team Algae.

“Looks like Team Algae is are at least 35 miles away from the case, there may be a clear quitter by now,” jjs said, looking through binoculars.

“I’ve found something!” SpongeSebastian said, and found a wrench.

“A wrench, a tool we can use that can get us to the hill quicker!” Goosebumpsfan declared.

”And does it involve doing something-" Santa Dog said.

”Yes, yes it does,” Goosebumpsfan interrupted, specifically meaning he’s doing the challenge his way.

“Well, I’m out of here,” Santa Dog then takes the grappling hook back to jjs and 70sguy’s base.

Algae: 4, Coral: 5, Clappy: 5

“Looks like we have our first victim on our spot,” jjs said referring to Santa Dog.

“Yep, just give me some pizza,” Santa Dog replied. He then grabbed a box of his favorite toppings.

“Hmm, maybe we can make the challenge more interesting for a change,” jjs thought and grabbed a pile of garlic sauce and a pizza slice, picking up a pizza related scent.

The camera is back at Team Coral’s progress; they were 34 miles away from the case by far.

“Ugh, I think I’m going to quit right now. I cannot stand how the challenge goes with all the industrial heat and stuff,” said Dragiiin, and takes the hook back to the place Santa Dog was at.

Algae: 4, Coral: 4, Clappy: 5

The camera is spot on Team Clappy again.

“Wait; is that a current of garlic sauce?” The Cartoon said as he saw the scent through the previous miles the teams took.

“Don’t get intimidated Ball of Bob, this is just a devious attempt,” Bob_Ball said to himself.

“Whatever, I just want some pizza,” Tvguy then took the hook and was back at the base.

Algae: 4, Coral: 4, Clappy: 4

*Confessional Cam*

Ex: So Tvguy threw it for boxes of pizzas. So far, I'm not deeply concerned.

*End*

The spotlight is back on Team Algae.

“31 miles away from the case, we’re getting close,” said SpongeSebastian.

“So science girl, what are we going to do with the wrench, because I know what I’m doing today,” Goosebumpsfan asked.

“Keep your P & F comments to yourself again. This is for gentle submarine repair,” said SG10.

“So this means we have nothing to advantage our survival?” SpongeSebastian asked.

“Unless we have the ability to create some rockets that can make us blast to the finish line!” Goosebumpsfan thought.

“Oh my freaking god Goosey, we don’t have anything but a wrench to make rockets, your survivalist thoughts are too light,” said Wumbology.

“Come on, don’t spat, we need the case!” Patrick said as he was seen with a bag of peanuts.

“Where did you get the peanuts?” SpongeSebastian asked.

“Oh yeah, jjs told us we can have one convenient item for one challenge,” said Patrick.

“Hey, there’s a sign,” Wumbology approached it and read, “Watch out for falling rocks.”

A ton of rocks came falling by; the contestants dodged them, except for Wumbology.

“I have to sit this one out, my scuba gear is almost entirely damaged,” Wumbology then took the hook back to where the rest of the quitters are.

Algae: 3, Coral: 4, Clappy: 4

Meanwhile, at Team Coral…

PokeSponge started to cough.

“Okay, I think there’s a plant around here I’m allergic to,” he said.

“Well, we’re going to be fine unless you touch-“ Spongebobs1fan was interrupted when he also saw Queen Malie with PokeSponge’s same rash. “Someone,” he finished.

“How is that possible?” Queen Malie thought, she then spotted a loose patch on her arm.

“You two take the rope, before it gets out of hand,” CF suggested.

PokeSponge and Queen Malie were priorilly inside the submarine, and used an antidote.

Algae: 3, Coral: 2, Clappy: 4

“So far, so good, Clappy’s team is in the lead,” jjs announced.

Meanwhile in Team Clappy…

“Watch out for falling rocks, huh?” Ex said as he read the sign.

“So far, we’re 27 miles away from the case, we’re going to win!” Bob_Ball said.

Just then, chunks of rocks hurdled in Team Clappy’s path, and unfortunately caused a small crack in The Cartoon’s helmet. He then took the grappling hook back to the submarine base.

“This still isn’t good,” said clapmaster.

Algae: 3, Coral: 2, Clappy: 3

The scene switches to Team Algae.

“Okay, we’re now 24 miles near, and we still have a chance of winning,” SG10 said comparing notes.

“Luckily, I’m itching up another plan to get that case! Phineas and Ferb style,” said Goosebumpsfan.

“Speaking of itching, PokeSponge and Malie really pulled off the loss,” SpongeSebastian added and almost laughed. “Anyways Goosey, you can’t always do the Phineas and Ferb way to draw our conclusion of getting that survival case!”

“So you’re saying I can’t build-?” Goosebumpsfan was interrupted and saw his hand in the grappling hook, and was taken back to the base.

“Sick of his plans?” SG10 thought.

“Yes, yes I am,” SpongeSebastian replied.

Algae: 2, Coral: 2, Clappy: 3

“Luckily PokeSponge didn’t get his hands on me, I know a ton about basic survival,” said Spongebob. “Unfortunately, it’s just me, Sbs1fan, and CF.”

“At least we’re easing up,” said CF.

“We’re just 21 miles away.”

*Confessional Cam*

Spongebobs1fan: I know CF, I know her as a brilliant stand-up person, and we might have a chance.

*End*

The scene is now at Team Clappy again.

“19 more miles, and the survival case is ours!” Ex said, panting. He then saw Squidward snoozing. Squidward goes back to the base as usual.

”You snooze, you lose, co-captain,” Bob_Ball said, referring to Squidward.

Once again, the contestant counter was a tie, and the camera is back at Team Algae.

“16 more miles, we’re going to make it!” SpongeSebastian said. He then saw part of the path broken, like a bridge. “Maybe we won’t.”

SpongeSebastian managed to jump, but SG10 and Patrick didn't make it, and they began to fall.

“I guess this is the end…” Patrick thought, falling.

But just then, they landed on the grappling hook wire, preventing them from taking a huge splat luckily.

*Confessional Cam*

SG10: Oh no, we're back at jjs and 70sguy's submarine. Oh man, it's just SpongeSebastian from this point.

*End*

Algae: 1, Coral: 2, Clappy: 2

The scene is back at the Clappy cam.

“14…13, we’re close while the other teams still don’t stand a chance!” Ex thought to himself, and then saw a cliff. “This challenge is tense now.”

“I think I remembered this in a movie once: only one can’t make it,” said Bob_Ball, his stomach wombled again. “I’m still worthy of continuing this challenge…”

Clappy, Ex, and Bob_Ball grabbed hands and jumped. Clappy tripped and took the grappling hook unfortunately.

“Great, now we lost our captain,” said Ex.

The results stayed the same while the camera is switched to Team Coral.

“Great 10 miles away, this is perfect,” Spongebob thought. Then he saw the rope of the grappling hook formed into a tightrope, making part of the path almost impassable.

“Oh no, I’m nervous now,” Sbs1fan thought.

The three were now on the rope. Sbs1fan was ready to fall, and saw the grappling hook. He was back at the submarine limits while CF and Spongebob are left on the tightrope.

Algae: 1, Coral: 1, Clappy: 2

Ex and Bob_Ball see SpongeSebastian walking to the case alone, “One Algae member left, so little time,” said Ex.

“6 more miles and this will soon be over!” Bob_Ball said.

The scene is back at Team Coral.

“Okay, we’re out of that tightrope, and we’re just 6 more miles to go,” said Spongebob.

”So wait. Team Clappy and Team Algae are a mile ahead of us?” CF asked herself.

“Pretty much, let’s ease up a little by running for it!” Spongebob replied, while the camera is at Team Clappy again.

“4 more miles,” said Bob_Ball panting.

“So…tired…” said Ex.

“You’re tired too, huh?” Bob_Ball wondered.

“Sure, and it’s sadly all up to you, and remember, try not to get intimidated, still,” Ex said and then took the grappling hook back to the base.

With the teams tied again, Team Coral’s spotlight is back.

“3 more miles!” Spongebob said while running. CF then sprained her leg.

“Darn, I have a sprain, it’s up to you Spongebob,” CF then grabbed the hook back at the submarine base.

Algae: 1, Coral: 1C, Clappy: 1

“Alright, the teams are tied by one remaining contestant each, with one captain for Team Coral. Who will win, Team Algae, Team Coral, or Team Clappy? Stay tuned!” jjs announced.

The scene goes to the remaining three. They were 20 yards away from the case. Just then, each of the paths started to crumble, until they were about to fall. SpongeSebastian quickly got to the grappling hook, with Bob_Ball and Team Coral’s captain Spongebob remaining. They both ran to the peak of the survival case. They both ran for it until Bob_Ball quickly snatched the case.

“And it looks like Team Clappy wins the first challenge!” Jjs announced. The other teammates cheered for Bob_Balls victory.

“So, Bob_Ball, how do you feel right now?” Jjs asked.

“Fine, can I have some pizza now?” Bob_Ball replied.

“He’s fine. Anyways, for Clappy’s victory…” Jjs said, and the winning team then went inside the submarine. Jjs opened a door, revealing a “Winner’s Lounge".

“Holy crap, I never seen anything like it,” said The Cartoon.

“It’s all yours until the next challenge,” said jjs. “It looks it’s time for the elimination ceremony with Team Algae and Team Coral."

The scene then shows Team Clappy having fun in the lounge.

"Now for our two losing teams, this is the voting room. There are pictures of all the contestants on this machine here. Just press the image of the contestant you want off, but be warned, it's pretty easy to vote for the wrong person with an accidental touch, so be 100% sure on who you want off," Jjs explained. The players from Team Coral and Team Algae then voted.

*Kabob Ceremony*

“You know the drill, I have 10 kabobs, and 1 human flesh on a stick for Dragiiin, whoever doesn’t get one will take the Escape Pod, back home,” jjs explained. “For honors as team captains, Spongebob and Patrick get theirs.” Jjs then throws them their two kabobs, apart from the plate. “For the contestants: Dragiiin, CF, SpongeSebastian, SG, Sbs1fan, Wumbology, Santa Dog, and Queen Malie,” Jjs said as he passed them their kabobs and Drag his human flesh stick.

Two contestants without a kabob were Goosebumpsfan and PokeSponge.

“PokeSponge, you just got plain bad luck while Goosey’s obsession of Phineas and Ferb sort of kept his team from winning. PokeSponge, you’re safe!” Jjs said and gives him the kabob. “Goosebumpsfan, it’s time for you to head home in that Escape Pod.”

Goosebumpsfan then appeared in the Escape Pod, ready to send him back to whatever place he was in before the game.

“You guys will be hearing from my girlfriend!” Goosey exclaimed.

“And it happens to be Stacey. It’s time to go back,” said 70sguy. The pod then finally launched.

“So, next up will be our first social networking challenge. Will the other teams gain victory; will Steel and 4EverGreen finally arrive? Stay tuned for another exciting episode of Underwater Survivor: SBC Style!” Jjs finished and the camera turned off.

------------------------

Notes/Trivia:

Eliminated: Goosebumpsfan2

PokeSponge123 gets the last kabob.

First victory for Team Clappy

4EverGreen and Steel Sponge are absent during the first challenge

Sadly, my potral was almost spot on (If I met you guys, I would know better then to so much as mention that show around you guys, I have a brain)

Also spell Stacy right and that joke would of made me spit milk out my nose like the rest of them,.

Just like you asked for. 630566.gif

3. All-Nighter

“Wake up fellow contestants!” Jjs yelled.

”Five thirty in the morning?” Ex said.

“Yep, before we begin our second challenge, I’d like to introduce Team Algae’s other teammate: 4EverGreen,” jjs announced.

4EverGreen came inside the submarine and uttered, “What’s up true believers?”

“I can assure that I’m no true believer, no is particularly,” said Bob_Ball.

“And lastly, one of the teammates for Team Coral: Steel Sponge!” Jjs continued.

“What’s up?” Steel said.

“So, we have this guy?” Dragiiin asked.

“Of course and for Team Clappy-“ jjs was then interrupted.

“Okay, that name’s kind of getting old,” Ex interrupted.

“What do you want it to be called then?” Jjs asked.

“Call it…Team Shut the Fuck Up Before I Shoot Your Head Off,” Ex suggested.

“Okay then…Team STFUBISYHO, open your survival case,” said Jjs.

Clapmaster opens it; it contained a bunch of survival related stuff, and pulled out a Nintendo DS.

“A Nintendo DS, you’re not kidding are you?” Clapmaster said surprised.

“Nope, anyways…the second challenge starts with a special buffet,” jjs then revealed a table with large amounts of food, “Bon appetite everyone.”

*Confessional Cam*

SpongeSebastian: Oh my goodness, I almost cried when I saw that stack of food. It was something I was never offered to see.

Wumbology: The food is pretty good, especially the cherries. Though I'm feeling a bit tired already..

PokeSponge123: It had my specialties, it was just that amazing!

*End*

“So, how was food part of the challenge?” The Cartoon asked.

“It was particularly part of our real, and first social networking challenge, called the All-Nighter!” Jjs announced.

“The All-Nighter, right here in the open?” Ex thought.

“And I’m guessing all that food is to make the competition sterner,” said Wumbology.

“Elementary my dears,” jjs answered.

The scene goes to all 16 gathered up in the second challenge.

“So far we have 16 of our contestants, still awake,” jjs announced.

“A challenge where you have to stay awake, I can do that in my sleep!” PokeSponge said, but fell asleep anyways.

Algae: 5, Coral: 5, STFUBISYHO: 5

“Aw man, Team Coral’s going to prevail for sure,” 4EverGreen thought.

“No shit, true believer,” said Santa Dog.

“Hey Santa, I just planted a brilliant :idea:!” 4EverGreen replied.

“You don’t have too, because I don’t like you,” Santa Dog replied back.

“You want to form an alliance with me?” 4EverGreen suggested. “We can be in the Final 2, maybe Final 3 once we convince Steel to join us.”

“Steel is one of our enemies, what makes you think we can form the alliance with him?” Santa Dog said.

“Hey Steel, you want to join our alliance?” 4EverGreen asked when he approached him.

“I’m not in your team and I don’t frankly like your “ideas",” Steel responded.

“I’ll help you get in the Final 3, and probably share immunity with you.”

“Okay, I’m in, where should we start?” Steel asked.

“There’s someone aside from you and my team, stressing me out,” 4EverGreen said.

“Who, Clappy?” Steel guessed.

“Hell yeah, he makes me look like an n00b,” said 4EverGreen, “We need to try and boot him off.”

“But he’s a captain, what makes you think he will get eliminated by now?” Steel replied.

”Never mind, I need you in my alliance.”

“Well, if you want to form an alliance with me, take away any comments that do not have to do with going into the Final 3,” Steel then left for his team.

“Are you with me Santa Dog?” 4EverGreen asked.

“I am, not in a thousand years,” Santa Dog then walked away.

The scene then shows SpongeSebastian and Squidward asleep.

Algae: 4, Coral: 5, STFUBISYHO: 4

“Alright everyone, I have something that can spice up the challenge a little more,” jjs said and brought out a book.

“Fairy tales, you got to be kidding me,” said Wumbology.

“Once upon a time, in a land far, far away, lived a creature known as 70sguy,” 70s then appeared in a pixie outfit and threw glitter around the submarine.

“Hope this won’t go under budget,” said 70s.

Eventually, Wumbology and Patrick were asleep.

Algae: 3, Coral: 5, STFUBISYHO: 4

“We’re so dead!” 4EverGreen exclaimed.

The scene then goes to Steel and the rest of the members of Team Coral.

“Hey Steel, we need a better chance at winning this competition,” said Dragiiin.

“And where should I start?” Steel asked.

“There are some lattés in the captain’s room, get them, and come back,” Dragiiin ordered.

“The host’s lounge, are you dead serious?” Steel said surprised.

“Of course I am, go there and get us some lattés,” Dragiiin replied. As Steel was going to do so, he bumped into Santa Dog.

“Hey Santa Dog, what’s happening?” Steel asked.

“Nothing, but I was thinking about forming an alliance, just us,” said Santa Dog.

“And what is it for?” He questioned again.

“Our main objective is to get rid of 4EverGreen, are you with me?” Santa asked.

“Hmm…I guess I am, but another main objective we have to surpass is that we have to stay awake,” Steel replied.

Eventually, tvguy, Ex, and Queen Malie were asleep.

Algae: 3, Coral: 4, STFUBISYHO: 2

“Wow, this challenge is real tense, right Santa Dog,” Steel asked him, and then he saw him asleep, “Dang it.” He continued. He came to his teammates with the coffee.

“Thank you, once we finish, try and get us some more,” Dragiiin suggested.

“Not for me, I’m fine,” Spongebobs1fan added.

Steel Sponge then walked back at the host’s lounge. Dragiiin and CF started to chat.

“Working him up like a dog?” CF asked.

“A little bit, if he wants to be a good competitor, might as well give him a basic request,” Dragiiin replied.

“Okay then….” CF finished.

“Anyways, I think we have a great captain already,” Sbs1fan said referring to Spongebob.

“Oh yes, nothing can penetrate me, not even during the night shift,” said Spongebob.

*Confessional Cam*

PokeSponge123: Aw man, I hope Dragiiin has got this covered.

*End*

“Sorry guys, but I can’t keep this up…” Sbs1fan said, and then fell asleep.

“Damn it,” Dragiiin thought.

The scene then goes to The Cartoon, priorilly asleep and freaked out when he noticed he was kissing tvguy in the ear, while tvguy freaked out also.

Algae: 2, Coral: 3, STFUBISYHO: 1

*Confessional Cam*

The Cartoon: I have no comment.

*End*

“Hmm…something tells me that those cherries that Wumbology ate during the buffet must have made him cost us 1/3 of the challenge…” 4EverGreen thought.

“Whatever, I’m still attempting to stay awake,” said SG10.

*Confession Cam*

4EverGreen: Steel was getting that coffee alright, but I think he would be shocked if I showed jjs this (brings out a video camera). Oh yeah.

*End*

“Oh yeah, still working out my corneas,” said Spongebob. Jjs then walked by.

“It seems that there’s most of you left in the game, but no worries, I got the big guns right here,” jjs then and then brought up another book, “The History of the Pacific Ocean.”

“You’ve got to be kidding me,” clapmaster thought.

“I can’t still believe we can’t be beat by Bob_Ball over there,” Dragiiin said pointing to him. “He’s just standing there like a statue.” CF then touches Bob_Ball’s eyelids.

“Hey wait a second, his eyelids were painted!” 4EverGreen exclaimed.

“No way, this is the most amazing attempt I have seen, but you’re out anyways buddy,” jjs said referring to Bob_Ball. “Now…” jjs continued bringing out his book. “In the beginning, Neptune created the sail…” he read.

8 hours later, Spongebob, SG10, Dragiiin, and CF were asleep.

“And that concludes the benefits of sea travel from last century,” jjs was still reading through it.

“There are 15 more chapters where that came from,” said 70s.

4EverGreen then brought out a loud horn and used it in front of Santa Dog.

“That was so god damn loud!” Santa Dog exclaimed.

“As member of my alliance, I need assistance for making me, you, and the rest of Team Algae win this challenge,” said 4EverGreen.

”4EverGreen, to be honest, you’re not very much of a reasonable man,” Santa Dog replied. “You gave me a shock, you dislike Titanic, you compromise in long sentences, and your enthusiasm…is, to be honest…not that terrible. I barely even know, but for good wishes, I think it would be just fine forming something with you.”

“Yes, I got a taker!” 4EverGreen cheered.

“But don’t do anything stupid. Lastly, I think me and Steel can help you get your cool, and be kept within you,” Santa replied.

*Confessional Cam*

4EverGreen: Finally, to see someone look up to me. But I still have something in my sleeve, in front of Steel. Forming the alliance with him is all I need.

*End*

“Goodness, you survivalists are tough. So far, we have one for each team remaining,” said jjs. “Clapmaster of Team STFUBISYHO, and newcomers 4EverGreen of Team Algae, and Steel Sponge of Team Coral,” he continued.

Algae: 1, Coral: 1, STFUBISYHO: 1C

“Steel, so you managed to get this far,” said 4EverGreen.

“Working my arms out with slinging sleep disadvantage snacks to my team, you wouldn’t believe it,” Steel replied.

“Can you join my alliance, please?” He pleaded.

“What makes you think I can, because I’m afraid I won’t,” Steel answered.

“It worked on Santa.” 4EverGreen replied.

“Fine, I’m in, but don’t do anything stupid.”

Eventually, Clappy fell asleep.

“And the team with the long name is out!” 4EverGreen said. “Okay...I don’t think I can survive for 13 more chapters,” he added.

“Still living the dream, snooze you lose,” Steel replied.

“You’re right; I’m not going to get away with it! I’m going to be up all day!” 4EverGreen vowed, until he took a snooze.

“And the winner is Steel Sponge of Team Coral!” 70s announced.

“Hooray,” Steel said, then fell on the ground from fatigue.

“Team Coral, the Winner’s Lounge is yours!” Jjs then opened the door, and as usual, the survivalists had fun in there. “And I will be seeing Team Algae and…STFUBISYHO in the ceremony.”

*Kabob Ceremony*

“Alright now, in this plate, I have 10kabobs, loser takes the Escape Pod back home, as you guys submit your votes,” jjs announced.

“How could we lose?” 4EverGreen thought.

“Coral has six, and there are five of us, genius. Who would you suspect to vote off?” Santa Dog responded.

“Boot off Wumbology, the outcome of the cherries has to be the spot for elimination,” 4EverGreen thought.

“For the cherry incident, why couldn’t we at least boot off tvguy?” Santa asked.

“I have ears of a hawk, and you two know what that means,” said tvguy.

“Meh, I’m going to stick with Wumbology,” 4EverGreen then submitted his vote for Wumbology.

“Maybe, if I can boot off that so-called true believer, me and Steel would still have the chance to become victor,” Santa thought, then he accidentally voted for himself. “I’m dead.”

“And our votes have been casted, when I call your name, you will get your kabob,” jjs then starts with giving Patrick and Squidward their kabobs aside from the plate. “Clappy, Ex, The Cartoon, SpongeSebastian, SG, 4EverGreen, and tvguy,” jjs called.

The only ones without a kabob were Wumbology and Santa Dog.

“What do we have here? A guy with no abrasive or good side, and the one with the cherry incident,” jjs said. “And the last kabob goes to…”

*Cue dramatic music*

“Santa Dog,” jjs then passes out Santa the last kabob. Wumbology was then seen in the Escape Pod.

“Count on it, you voted off the wrong guy, Team Algae,” Wumbology said, and took off.

“Okay then, will Team Algae win? Will Wumbology ever return? What will be of Santa Dog, Steel Sponge, and 4EverGreen? All of this, coming next time on Underwater Survivor, jjs out!” Jjs finished. The episode was over.

----------------------------

TRIVIA/NOTES:

Eliminated: Wumbology

Steel Sponge and 4EverGreen arrive in this episode.

First social-networking themed challenge.

Santa Dog gets the last kabob in this episode.

Alliances(so far): PokeSponge and Queen Malie. Santa, Steel, and 4EverGreen.