New Episodes Revealed By Australia Schedule

Jinjo

*sees Krabs' Army isn't like Planktons Army* :stinkeye:

the plot for 190A seems lame but the name makes it sound cooler

and 191 looks like it will be a failure

and first Greece now Australia

THATS IT IM KILLING NICK US SCHEDULERS!

• Like 2

Oh wow, all these plots actually seem interesting. :P The Krab's Army one reminded me of Plankton's Army obviously. Thanks for finding this you two.

Yay Im not the only one

but too bad I wanted to see Krabs' relatives (redbeard and the nephews obvi for the 2nd time) again to maybe get the formula back in a pirate treasure hunt,mystery type episode (and more things in spirit of each relative)

• Like 1

Dueling Picnic and Krab's Army look promising. They may be the shining star this dull season desperately needs. Just count on that 2%.

SpaceBob Invaderpants originally sounded promising, until I saw the writers...yeah, it is going to suck. 

• Like 1

am i the only one more excited for 191? all look good krabs army can go in any direction so idk xD but i cant wait for alll of them

I'm super excited for 191, I think that one sounds the most interesting out of the three.  :lol:   

• Like 2

am i the only one more excited for 191? all look good krabs army can go in any direction so idk xD but i cant wait for alll of them

I'm super excited for 191, I think that one sounds the most interesting out of the three. :lol:

Space episodes are totally my thing. When Mooncation and Planet of the Jellyfish first came out, I was in awe.
  • Like 1

A funny typo made by CowBob RanchPants. Get it? Moocation? CowBob RanchPants?

However, finally some news! I hope we will get the title cards soon.

I actually didn't even notice I made this. Nice catch haha. :P

Space episodes are totally my thing. When Mooncation and Planet of the Jellyfish first came out, I was in awe.

Mooncation was good, but Planet of the Jellyfish is probably one of my favorites from Season 8. And Sandy's Rocket is one of the highlights of S1, IMO. 

I have high expectations for 191.